It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benghazi emails: White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video’ explanation (Liars!)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
Yes, the best they could muster is 'what's the big deal?' Or 'I'm tired of hearing about this.'

Im quite sure the administration and anyone else involved in the scandal is tired of hearing about it too......in fact im sure they wish it would disappear...

This whole "Whats the big deal" and "im tired of hearing about it" apathetic approach to the things that are happening with our country is the reason we are in the messes we are in.

Im sure it would be a different tune if it was their family members that were killed....

But besides that, the implications of what was REALLY going on and why they ALLOWED this to happen should be making people very suspicious

pelosi said, "why aren't we talking about something else?"

lol, listen to this pencil neck named tommy vietor. can't find the interview yet that i saw with him.

the only guy in jail is the film maker. sad.

really, was it his fault these idiots went nuts? and i don't mean benghazi. the vid had nothing to do with what happened there.

jay carney, rhodes, both hooked to the MSM.

i hope hillary will go down in flames in 2016.

eta; sorry people, i answer a post then find out people beat me to it.
guess i have to change my ways.
sorry for the parroting.

edit on 3115025431am2014 by tsingtao because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lostinthedarkness
I gave Obama a chance. I have been deceived as well as everyone else we have all been deceived plain and simple.

If these trails of evidence were leading back to you or I we would be doing time for Perjury to how many hearings , 4 counts of involuntary manslaughter tampering with evidence, and tampering with witnesses . Plus others I am sure.

I look at this this way .

Corporation a has unsafe working conditions, employees, Osha mechanics ,and electricians all say its gona kill some one even sub managers agree it needs fixed . The department head ignores it . 4 people die by the way everyone said it could happen. Someone is usually indicted . Someone would be going to jail. If in our world jail it should in theirs also.

So if a politician can let people die the Superiors hide it in our world that's aiding and abiding plus manslaughter after the fact. With out any meaningful penalty it is creating a 2 class system the royalty who can get away with murder and the peons who experience the full weight of the law.

Regardless If you create a situation by lack of concern or even budget or ignorance in our world some one would pay for 4 deaths.

Since all are politicians nothings going to happen .

That is the biggest problem! Laws apply different to which class your in.

I dont care if you are a Democrats or a Republican this game is bs even the least negligence and perjury.

I listened to Jay Carney it made me mad perfect name for him Jay (jaybird slang chatterer) Carney (carnie carnival barker full of bs)

It seems to me we had the 2 class system before it didnt end well then .

I gave Bush a chance. I have been deceived as well as everyone else we have all been deceived plain and simple.

If these trails of evidence were leading back to you or I we would be doing time for Perjury to how many hearings , 4000+ counts of voluntary manslaughter invading a sovereign nation tampering with evidence, and tampering with witnesses . Plus others I am sure.

I look at this this way .

Corporation a has unsafe working conditions, employees, Osha mechanics ,and electricians all say its gona kill some one even sub managers agree it needs fixed . The department head ignores it . 4000+ people die by the way everyone said it could happen. Someone is usually indicted . Someone would be going to jail. If in our world jail it should in theirs also.

So if a politician can let people die the Superiors hide it in our world that's aiding and abiding plus manslaughter after the fact. With out any meaningful penalty it is creating a 2 class system the royalty who can get away with murder and the peons who experience the full weight of the law.

Regardless If you create a situation by lack of concern or even budget or ignorance in our world some one would pay for 4 deaths.

Since all are politicians nothings going to happen .

That is the biggest problem! Laws apply different to which class your in.

I dont care if you are a Democrats or a Republican this game is bs even the least negligence and perjury.

It seems to me we had the 2 class system before it didnt end well then .

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
FIRST: "What difference, at this point, does it make?"

NOW: "Dude, this was like two years ago!"

This is how seriously the Obama administration takes the deaths of our Ambassador and three others in Benghazi!

Ex-White House Official On Benghazi: 'Dude, This Was Like Two Years Ago'

Former White House National Security Council spokesman Tommy Vietor went on Fox News on Thursday, and after host Bret Baier grilled him over the issue of the talking points used after the attack, he finally responded with, "Dude, this was like two years ago."

Throughout the exchange, Vietor — who seemed annoyed at the line of questioning — wasn't really able to answer Baier on various questions, telling him he "believes so" or that he didn't remember.

"You don't remember?" Baier asked, to which Vietor responded, "Dude, this was like two years ago. We're still talking about the most mundane process ... we're talking about the process of editing talking points. That's what bureaucrats do all day long."

Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

www.businessinsider.com...
edit on 2-5-2014 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That's what bureaucrats do all day long."

There you have it.
It is just another bunch of words on a memo to all of those bureaucrats.

It isn't about the security of our embassies and personnel, it isn't about how we deal with short notice issues where we should act on matters that are vital to those people out there.... it is about how things are worded for the consumption by the masses.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

There you have it.

It isn't about the security of our embassies and personnel, it isn't about how we deal with short notice issues where we should act on matters that are vital to those people out there.... it is about how things are worded for the consumption by the masses.

Yea.
Kind of like reading this endless stream of posts an replies.
Most of them are so much alike, after a while, they begin to run together so much it gets harder and harder to tell who said what to whom.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: teamcommander

There you have it.

Yea.
Kind of like reading this endless stream of posts an replies.
Most of them are so much alike, after a while, they begin to run together so much it gets harder and harder to tell who said what to whom.

The main difference would be in that most of the people posting here are not paid government employees.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: teamcommander

If I see they are wrong I will bash them and whine about the wrong Democrats or Republicans.

Yes I lean to fiscal conservative and libertarian in others with a side of social programs.

Do you look at it as Democrats vs Republicans ?

I look at it like politicians vs the rest of us.

This email kind reinforces the fact that when one lies every one else swears to it.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

O K.
You caught me. I was an employee of the federal government, way back. As in a member of the armed forces.
This would have been about the time our current president was still "crapping yellow".
I guess some things just never change or maybe it's just people. But it still seem things are not quite the same as the were in the last millenium.
For one thing, it has been atleast that long since my agreement with almost anything coming out from those who are susposed to be working for us. Not the other way round.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Lostinthedarkness

I normally lean toward being fiscally conservative but fairly liberal on most social issues.
I say this because of my being raised in fairly poor economic conditions, so I tend give people a lot of slack in social areas and hope for the best.
Not having much, in the way of economic advantages, when growing up , makes me want to get as much for my expenditures as is possible. No matter if it be in labor or money, I try to "squeeze ever nickle 'til the bufflo craps", but not to many extreams.
As for our current politics.
While I don't agree with a lot of things comming out of the White House, I do fault the reluctance of congress to work with them for many of our current problems here at home.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: teamcommander
a reply to: butcherguy

O K.
You caught me. I was an employee of the federal government, way back. As in a member of the armed forces.
This would have been about the time our current president was still "crapping yellow".
I guess some things just never change or maybe it's just people. But it still seem things are not quite the same as the were in the last millenium.
For one thing, it has been atleast that long since my agreement with almost anything coming out from those who are susposed to be working for us. Not the other way round.

Sorry, I wasn't referring to you.
But there are some posters that it does apply to.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join