It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holes In Heaven, Great HAARP/TESLA Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Hi... Wanted to share this presentation that I came across, its an interesting watch for those who aren't aware of this subject...and also for veteran researchers alike..enjoy!

Tesla has always fascinated me...almost to the point of being upset at the fact that this amazing man was kept under house arrest like a dog, until he passed and then the rest of his research was confiscated. Simply disgusting how the fate and advancement of the world was changed by concealing his advanced tech in the name of profits...after all you cant put a meter on wireless energy.

Based on discoveries by Nikola Tesla, HAARP is a controversial technology operated by the US military beaming high level energy into the Earth's upper atmosphere. HAARP also locates hidden oil reserves and missile silos around the world. However, critics of HAARP say this technology could blow a massive hole in the upper atmosphere as well as disrupt the subtle magnetic energies of all life on Earth. Narrated by Martin Sheen this film presents an investigation of a subject that could have a dramatic effect on all life.

(this text is the video description posted on youtube)

--GeminiSky
edit on 29-4-2014 by GeminiSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: GeminiSky

Bookmarked. As supplementary information I recommend you look at what the Law of One (the Ra material) has to say about Tesla. This is directed to the OP and/or anybody reading this.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: brazenalderpadrescorpio

Bookmarked. As supplementary information I recommend you look at what the Law of One (the Ra material) has to say about Tesla. This is directed to the OP and/or anybody reading this.

Ive heard about that...was that written by David Wilcock? or is it an older text?

GS

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   

I'm not sure whom it was technically written by, but it was a group of three. Carla Rueckert was the medium, Don Elkins was the questioner, and Jim McCarty was the assistant who did the odd thing to support the channel (he was also apparently Carla's husband at a certain point).

Here's a link:
Law of One

And here's a link to the mentions of Tesla:
Nikola Tesla

I'd be surprised if you're no less than blown away. The information has everything: UFOs, aliens, deep spirituality, conspiracy theory (you sort of have to use your imagination, but it's there). But of course you have to believe that channeling is legit. I would give it a try if I were you. At least start with Tesla.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Definitely an interesting vid, I'm at work right now so I'll have to come back later to check it out. I'm a huge fan Tesla and his work as well, but the part about HAARP being able to detect hidden silos...that sounds a bit off to me. It was my understanding that HAARP was more of a high frequency radio transmitter used in scientific testing of the ionosphere rather than any type of detection device, no?

Oh, and Snf!
edit on 29-4-2014 by parad0x122 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: parad0x122

Definitely an interesting vid, I'm at work right now so I'll have to come back later to check it out. I'm a huge fan Tesla and his work as well, but the part about HAARP being able to detect hidden silos...that sounds a bit off to me. It was my understanding that HAARP was more of a high frequency radio transmitter used in scientific testing of the ionosphere rather than any type of detection device, no?

Oh, and Snf!

Im not too sure either...however I have hears HAARP can do many..many..many things...

GS

new topics

top topics

join