It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times attains birdcage liner status...sings like a Mockingbird

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
New York Times caught publishing misleading photos of Russian forces in Eastern Ukraine

NYT retracts claims of Russian forces in Eastern Ukraine

Two days after the New York Times led its editions with photos supposedly proving that Russian special forces were behind the popular uprisings in eastern Ukraine, the Times published a retraction
Times now says that the photos of Russian soldiers in Eastern Ukraine might not actually be photos of Russian soldiers in Eastern Ukraine.

acknowledges that the photographs had been "provided by officials

This evidence that has "endorsed by the Obama administration"– a pretty unusual phrase–forms the basis for the Times report.

nytimes followup

edit on 24-4-2014 by Blowback because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Blowback As we have come to realize that the western media works hand in hand to almost parrot each others propaganda .I am some glad we have the internet ,other wise we would not have a clue as to what is happening over there and could only assume that it's the opposite of what we are being told . The Russian people had to go about it the same way we are now .I some how trust Russia to be closer to the truth then the west ..

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
That's fine, I hope the NYT and other mainstream outlets continue to serve as shill mouthpieces for the establishment. Because when people see the obvious lies and disinfo, and compare it to the truth in the real alternative media, it's just going to accelerate the collapse of their broken system.

We the people are waking up, and media outlets like the NYT are only accelerating our development of political consciousness.

Evil only has so many tricks in its playbook. When TPTB keep running the same tired old plays of propaganda, disinfo, divide and conquer, and false flags, they just keep awakening additional people to their corruption.

It's kind of hilarious. But really, it's just physics in practice. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. And the more they try to control us, the more they hasten their own demise.

edit on 24-4-2014 by JonButtonIII because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JonButtonIII So true ..We find ourselves to look and study both history that we didn't get from the text books and discover a clearer picture .Had not the recent Ukraine crisis happened I would not have been compelled to do so ..

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
"If my hands weren't a shakin'
I'd grab my .45,
And shoot that mockin' bird
That's raisin' hell outside."
Unkown Hinson
from the song 'Alkyhol Withdrawal'

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Blowback

good info there, and hey, your avatar is awesome,

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JonButtonIII

Evil only has so many tricks in its playbook. When TPTB keep running the same tired old plays of propaganda, disinfo, divide and conquer, and false flags, they just keep awakening additional people to their corruption.

You're right, evil has many faces but few behavior or characteristics. However, this evil has been in operation for some time. I also agree that if it wasn't for the advent of the internet we would all still think the government has our best interests at heart. The issue is, when you consider all things, "they" know we know, "they" know the Russians and Chinese know. That is why "their" actions have been so overt as of late.....it's now or never. Hold on tight boys and girls, it's gonna be a bumpy ride. They will not give up without a fight, there is too much involved and too much at stake for them. 100's if not 1000's of years in the making.
edit on 26-4-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Was watching RT this morning, they had a piece exposing this particular piece of American propaganda, pretty funny. Its almost as if America doesnt even care if its caught using blatantly obvious lies. But then, America is a country that can assassinate its own president any time its likes so on a morality scale they probably dont loose much sleep over something like this.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
At least they pointed out the false information. If FOX News had the same principles then they'd be known as the newspaper of record, in a cable kind of way.
edit on 26-4-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

join