It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Landing Strip?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I'm not even sure if this is gonna work or not... But I was walking through the woods of Wisconsin and found this interesting rock structure in the middle of nowhere... What the hell is it? It goes for miles!!!

[Edited on 27-11-2004 by LostSailor]

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Interesting pic?

Though im not sure about a ufo landing base, lol

Do you have any idea how long this may have been there?

Strange none the less!

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I know its not an alien landing strip lol.

But it was an interesting find... There are old Indian burial mounds near by... They are scattered all over north east Wisconsin... The Winnibego Indians to be exact.

Here are some pics from that days walk through the woods with my trusty dog at my side.

Thats Lake Winnibego in the background... The cliffs run all along the East side of the huge lake... The area was well known to be a sacred Indian area at one time.

There are old Indian trails and ruins scattered throughout the area. You get a wierd feeling when walking around there... like you're being watched.

Spooky stuff actually.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Here is an old Indian Staircase up the cliff face.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Wow great pics!

They really are amazing, I wonder what you could find out about the area?

Also this strange feeling? could it have something to do with the rocks

Great stuff!

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Here's a site I found about them... Might give you an idea of their history and culture.

www.accessgenealogy.com...

I'm doing some more research atm.

Here is a web site talking about paranormal activity in a State Park not to far away!!!!

www.ufowisconsin.com...

Here's some more info on the Indian burial mounds in the area too.

www.wisconsinstories.org...

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
These are some great pictures! Keep it up! I like he 1st one hehe, ya those rocks im not sure if they would make a good landing strip hehe.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
We ask that you please put something soft under your rearend as we come in for a landing!

Ouch! That landing hurt! lol

[edit on 9-2-2005 by MooMix3]

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
As for the first picture, a long time ago farmers use to mark their land by building rock walls at the edge of the boundries. This also helped to clear the fields of stones.

Your picture looks exactly like one I use to have in an old house I use to live in. Over time the land becomes abandoned and a forest grows over it.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Looks a lot like American Stonehenge in Windham, NH...They claim that it used to be used to tell the Summer and Winter Solstice and differentiate the seasons on the equinox.
AS also looks like Alien landing strips(that's what my wife said they looked like)

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Why would the spaceships of people with antigravity technology need anything even vaguely similar to an airstrip???????

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   
It might just be a boundary marker... I saw a lot of stone "property" lines up upstate NY like that...

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Yes they are boundry lines. Farmers back 100 - 200 years ago put them there to separate their land. It's in a forest because succession has taken place over the last 100 - 200 years

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Great pictures! Thanks for posting

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
...they aren't loading on this end, wonder why...

top topics

join