It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dumb-Ass Trigger Happy Cop Has Instant Karma Moment

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I don't view it as justice at all. Nobody was really there, most people would defend their dogs actions to ensure it isn't killed by the vet, speaking from experience, I believe that's what happened here. Recently the same kind of dog attacked a poor little girl and the girls mother bit the dogs ear off in defence. There are illegal dog breeds for a reason, this dog is on the border.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
juspassinthru:

...they were shot in the testicles (can I say testicles?)...

Well, you've said it twice so it's too late. Testicles...Oh hell! You've got me saying it! You've gone and bloody started something now! I hope you're proud of yourself!
edit on 24/4/14 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I am finding it increasingly difficult to even have mixed emotions about such instances and now find myself cheering and even rejoicing this sort of self-inflicted justice while hoping for more. I have to wonder, what kind of monster am I becoming?

I would rather see our turnabout away from this downward spiral of freedoms lost, privacy and security in our own homes to be resolved without further bloodshed but now tend to think it will have to culminate in a all-out blood bath and revolution before we are restored. I think more likely though ours will be lost without a whimper. Americans now relish their immediate comfort above all and would rather subjugate themselves than struggle to maintain their liberties and independence. This though is understandable, the newer generations have never really experienced a true freedom as it has now been dwindling away for decades. For too long society has been prescribing 'training wheels' for our ride through life.

A redeeming thought though, our overlords have been pushing their agenda perhaps too rapidly as of lately and their subjects have been beginning to notice it. Well, perhaps they are smug in their idea that they have become too powerful for their oppressive system to be overthrown, and over-confident that we are complacent in the notion that "it could never happen here." I too am afraid that too few of us have come to realize that it already is happening, and those who do see it think it is all justified and we must all submit to all demands of authority in order to be free and secure. But that is a contradiction. Only a select few will have the freedom to be idiot enough to shoot themselves in the leg, and this one will demand we pay for it while declaring it was in the line of duty.

edit on 24-4-2014 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
I just LOVE IT when stuff like this happens.

So here's a quick news clip of yet another "shoot anything that moves" [REMOVED] Pig who's serving an eviction notice to some poor dude, because delivering paperwork is now what cops must be doing rather than fighting crime. He enters through a closed gate into a fenced in area when a pit bull named "Precious" decides to pay him a little visit. Since he's obviously to stupid to think of something normal like just walking back out or too high on his power he of course pulls his gun out and fires it hoping to kill the dog. Only he shoots himself in the leg instead!!! Genius and Well Deserved!!!

Turns out that Pit that he reported was attacking him was pretty much just doing it's job being a dog and was simply barking at him while the officer decided to walk uninvited into someone's private property through the closed gate and fenced yard. I'm sure there are going to be the typical LEO Fans defending his actions, so go right ahead. IMO you're just as lame as this guy if you do and you'd be doing the world a favor if you too would go shoot yourselves in the leg as well.

Thank you....now move along.

Calif. TV station films dog calmly playing with kids after cop shoots himself trying to kill it

Obviously the deputy is lying through his teeth. If the pitbull had been really attacking him, he wouldn't just have a shot wound, would he?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: concernedviccitizen
a reply to: mOjOm

I don't view it as justice at all. Nobody was really there, most people would defend their dogs actions to ensure it isn't killed by the vet, speaking from experience, I believe that's what happened here. Recently the same kind of dog attacked a poor little girl and the girls mother bit the dogs ear off in defence. There are illegal dog breeds for a reason, this dog is on the border.

Well, I never really said anything about it being justice or not. Just that it was Karmic as far as now he knows full well the suffering caused when someone is too quick to pull their gun and start shooting.

I'm not sure what you're talking about as far as someone defending their dogs actions as far as being killed by the vet. There was no vet in either of the articles I've posted.

I read the one about the woman and her child. There are some important differences however that should be considered. The cop who shot himself entered into the fenced in yard and pulled his gun when all the dog did is bark. Whether or not that dog would have attacked him is unknown and could have been totally avoided and easily by just using common sense. Not to mention there are non lethal methods like using pepper spray if needed.

The woman also made the foolish mistake of allowing her child to interact with the dog without her being right there. Even in the next room isn't enough unless you are absolutely sure how the dog acts around kids. People are stupid sometimes and don't think. As far as the illegal breeds of dog, pits are hated and used as an example because of their strength but that is no reason to blame them. People make mistakes interacting with animals all the time and it's almost always the persons fault not the animals. Like the story about the woman who finds the snake and nurses it back to health only to be bitten by it. The punchline is "Well, you knew I was a snake. What did you expect?"

I'm not trying to defend the dog that bit this girl BTW. I'm just saying that could have been avoided by once again using common sense. Don't let your baby play with an animal that is her size and weight or more without being right there and in control of the animal.
edit on 24-4-2014 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join