It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dumb-Ass Trigger Happy Cop Has Instant Karma Moment

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+57 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I just LOVE IT when stuff like this happens.

So here's a quick news clip of yet another "shoot anything that moves" [REMOVED] Pig who's serving an eviction notice to some poor dude, because delivering paperwork is now what cops must be doing rather than fighting crime. He enters through a closed gate into a fenced in area when a pit bull named "Precious" decides to pay him a little visit. Since he's obviously to stupid to think of something normal like just walking back out or too high on his power he of course pulls his gun out and fires it hoping to kill the dog. Only he shoots himself in the leg instead!!! Genius and Well Deserved!!!

Turns out that Pit that he reported was attacking him was pretty much just doing it's job being a dog and was simply barking at him while the officer decided to walk uninvited into someone's private property through the closed gate and fenced yard. I'm sure there are going to be the typical LEO Fans defending his actions, so go right ahead. IMO you're just as lame as this guy if you do and you'd be doing the world a favor if you too would go shoot yourselves in the leg as well.

Thank you....now move along.

Calif. TV station films dog calmly playing with kids after cop shoots himself trying to kill it

edit on 21-4-2014 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2014 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2014 by SkepticOverlord because: Removed vulgarity acronym

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I seen this earlier. And laughed so hard.

Maybe now he knows how it feels to be shot he'll be less inclined to shoot someone else.

Thinking about it?...Probably not.

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Not chasing a dangerous felon and only serving papers one wonders why did he not call animal control and just wait a bit. As the Gump saying goes "stupid is as stupid does"

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm wow Some one needs more fire arm training lol. Karma is a bitch and he deserved it!

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
If police officers seriously believe that they have to use their firearms to defend themselves against dogs, then they don't deserve to be in uniform. I understand that they would want to defend themselves against whatever threatens their lives, but pulling a gun out on a dog that hasn't inflicted any damage to you at all? That's hilarious and the cop deserves whatever wound he inflicted on himself. A cop should initially try to defend off a dog with his baton, maybe even pepper spray. But if he gets to the point that he has to use his gun, he should have a sizable injury on his forearm, i.e. an actually injury, before any firearm is used on a dog. It's amusing how cowardly police officers are.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Dogs and people get about the same level of consideration by LEOs.

They are both in the "threat to officer safety" category and the prescribed action is immediate lethal force.

There is little risk of consequences to the officer, legal or otherwise.

This thug couldn't shoot, but that isn't the point is it?

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Lol Brilliant, made my day. Precious looks such a nice dog. Karma indeed.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

cops during training have to get pepper sprayed and tazered so they know how it feels....

Why can't they get shot while training so they know the pain of a bullet entering their bodies. Maybe then they will stop using guns on innocent animals and humans.

Cops in north america are lucky this isnt china... hint hint wink wink 4 dead cops yesterday....

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Oh that one makes tons of sense. Any other dog owners around here see a big problem here?

'big bad pit bull' is "aggressive" enough to kill, so he shoots himself in the attempt. Gunshot scares dog. Okay.. that makes sense...but here is where he has some explaining to do, IMO.

I can well see a gunshot scaring the pee out of a dog. Perhaps literally.......until.....it realizes (and they're smart too!) that shot hit YOU and not him...and the tables just changed in a dramatic way to the dogs favor. Add fresh open blood to things, and if this dog had any sense of aggression, the cop may have been saved emptying his gun after that or ..maybe not even then. He started it and Cujo (as he'd make the mutt sound) would have had lunch.

Just my opinion..but animals don't generally keep running when they realize you're now the prey by stroke of fate. I've never known an aggressive one to not exploit any sudden advantage. Especially after realizing you just tried...and failed..to kill it. Even animals get offended at that, in my experience.

I say: Family Pet: 1 / Cop Who Needs Other Job: 0

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Was the "you're just as lame as this guy" and "go shoot yourself in the leg too" really necessary? I'm glad the cop ended up doing the lesser evil on accident, but the attitude in presenting this material is just poor sportsmanship.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Exactly. I don't know about you but that being a fact doesn't exactly make me feel any safer knowing that they are around. Especially with nothing but SWAT training, Military Weapons, Drone Cameras with 25 sq. mile total constant watch, face recognition scanning, etc.

And they said I was just being paranoid?!?!? Ummmm, ya. Because I'm actually paying attention...

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AfterInfinity

lol

Oh, I don't know. It was kinda funny though.

Guess I'm just wearing a bit thin after seeing this and worse like 10 times a day in the news and nothing about it getting better, but actually getting worse. Then having people on ATS rail against it trying to say how what I just saw with my very own eyes somehow isn't what I just saw with my very own eyes. Maybe I should take some time off and go play with puppies for a while??? Ya think???

But I better do it before they're all shot by the damn police first, huh!!

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AfterInfinity

Was the "you're just as lame as this guy" and "go shoot yourself in the leg too" really necessary? I'm glad the cop ended up doing the lesser evil on accident, but the attitude in presenting this material is just poor sportsmanship.

Ya know what. You're probably right though. Ya know how I can tell??? Because you sound just like my wife when I say stuff like to her and she's usually right.

Then again, I never claimed to be a good sport did I??? lol

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

So the cop coming out unscathed as compared to the dog is better sportsmanship? Your idea of claiming either one as good or bad sportsmanship is shocking. Seriously, #ing shocking.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I'm glad he got what was coming but would you mind changing the title? I use this site at work and don't want to have anyone see foul language. Thanks

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidLucinda

Sure. No problem.

How would you suggest that I self censor myself so that you can feel safe surfing the web at your job???

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Lolololololololol
second line

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Do they make bullet proof vests*... for dogs?

If not, that may be a marketable idea.

*patent pending.

edit on 21-4-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tenacious8

So the cop coming out unscathed as compared to the dog is better sportsmanship? Your idea of claiming either one as good or bad sportsmanship is shocking. Seriously, #ing shocking.

Did I say that? Please, I beg of you to quote me where I said that. In those exact words, or even implied. My distaste was for the manner in which the news was communicated. If a news station can be criticized regarding the manner in which they present the news they are paid to inform us about, then a member is just as responsible for coloring the facts they bring to us on the forums. I never said anything about wishing the officer had shot the dog. I said I was happy that he'd had such a fortunate accident, in fact. And I know you can quote me on that, because I was there when I posted it. So quit putting words in my mouth. Because frankly, that too is poor sportsmanship. Thank you and good day.
edit on 21-4-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Some people on here need to get a job.

Then walk into a strangers yard and have a pit bull come at you.

They can't call animal control for every eviction with a dog. He may have turned Barny Fife when he saw the dog. But I object to the remarks about him doing his job.

In our area these officers are deputy sherrifs. Not front line patrol personell. They are sent to 'officially' deliver paperwork or stand by while the apartment is emptied.

If you have objections to evictions in general you should buy a property and then rent it out. I promise you will change your mind in less than one year.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join