It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X-Men Director Bryan Singer Accused of Abusing Teenage Boy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Curiouser, and curiouser???

Tom Daley's boyfriend denies he is to be quizzed as character witness in Hollywood sex abuse case involving X-Men director Bryan Singer

www.dailymail.co.uk... ml

Look who Tom Daley is friends with on Facebook.....
TOMMY JOHNSON www.facebook.com...

Tom Daleys boyfriend with Bryan singer i.imgur.com...
Tom Daleys boyfriend with Patrick Stewart and Ian Mckellen i.imgur.com...
Tom Daleys boyfriend with Gus Van Sant i.imgur.com...
Tom Daleys boyfriend with James Franco & Gus Van Sant i.imgur.com...

Look who is Tom Daley's boyfriend ( Dustin Lance Black) friends on Facebook.....
DAVID NEUMAN
GARTH ANCIER
i.imgur.com...
www.facebook.com...

This bloke Jordan Bass i.imgur.com...
He seems to be a casting agent
He is friends on Facebook with Gary & Edmund Entin and Tommy Johnson......
i.imgur.com...
i.imgur.com...
www.facebook.com...

------------------------------------------------------------

Edmund Entin-Gary Goddard-Tommy Johnson-Brock Pierce(founder of DEN & friend of Marc Collins-Rector i.imgur.com...
Ryan Simpkins-Gary Goddard i.imgur.com...
Jeff Davis-www.facebook.com...
Russell Mulcahy-David Neuman-Tommy Johnson i.imgur.com...

--------------------------------------------------------

Connections, connection.....

As Buzzfeed also reported Wednesday night, it's widely believed in West Hollywood that Singer has multiple men who, as one source put it to me, "do [Singer's] bidding for him." The staging ground for this operation is TigerHeat, a notorious gay party frequented by men like Tommy Johnson (a fledgling writer) and Wayne Castro, a promoter of sorts who also throws his own party, Heaven Lounge, in conjunction with TigerHeat, LLC. (The rapper Iggy Azalea is performing there this weekend.) defamer.gawker.com... facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

WAYNE CASTRO myspace.com...
FRIENDS..
BRYAN SINGER
i.imgur.com...
TOMMY JOHNSON
i.imgur.com...
DAN HARRIS
i.imgur.com...
ANDREW COCHRANE
i.imgur.com...
JEFF DAVIS
i.imgur.com...
ANDREW C
i.imgur.com...

TEENWOLF.... www.imdb.com...
PEOPLE INVOLVED....
JEFF DAVIS- www.imdb.com...

RUSSELL MULCAHY
ANDY COCHRANE(ANDREW COCHRANE,ANDREW C) www.imdb.com...

RUSSELL MULCAHY FACEBOOK
i.imgur.com... (TOMMY JOHNSON FRIENDS AND COLTON HAYNES-TEENWOLF www.imdb.com...)
i.imgur.com... DAVID NEUMAN-ANDREW COCHRANE-BRANDON BOYCE www.imdb.com... BOY FRIEND OF SINGER)

Screenwriter Dustin Lance Black www.dailymail.co.uk... ml , who is notorious in L.A. for having the same taste in men as Singer and who frequented his parties years ago. defamer.gawker.com... facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

SINGER-GARY GODDARD-ENTIN TWINS i.imgur.com...

Describes Castro and Johnson as Singer's "24-hour henchmen," defamer.gawker.com... facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

JAKE WILLS www.wehoconfidential.com... www.imdb.com...

ONE BIG CAN OF WORMS, SINGER IS PALLY WITH ELTON JOHN AND DAVID FURNISH....
i.imgur.com...
i.imgur.com... DAN STUDNEY-DAVID FURNISH
i.imgur.com...

-----------------------------------------------------------

More name of investors and partners of DEN, some may be worth a looking into, you never know. amradaronline.files.wordpress.com...

Google "Never happened parties" OR google "NH parties in Hollywood." Perverts!

tmz.vo.llnwd.net...

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: agnes
nice post

Bryan Singer Sex Abuse Suit: Bret Easton Ellis Says He Dated Two People Who 'Went Through World of Underage Parties'

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

The "American Psycho" author reveals what he heard about the parties involving underage boys that Bryan Singer is rumored to have attended.

"He said he had been one of those guys who had been invited to those parties for one or two months and he was a sensitive guy. … He wasn't really into the drugs but he was into the parties and the sex and the attention, and I could easily understand it," Ellis said. "I guess he was 17. I don't know how old he was, what was expected of him. He kind of got it and said 'I'm going to enjoy this now. I understand why I'm here and what my expiration date is and what these people want from me' and then moved on."

Ellis also tells a story of having gone to a dinner party in 2007 where a number of guys left early and when Ellis asked them where they were going, they said they were going to one of Bryan Singer's underage parties in Encino at the M & C estate.

Ellis was surprised those were actually going on, but the guys said "Yeah, you should just see it as a goof."

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I have no idea what is actually true... But that's the most hear say , circumstantial story I've ever heard. I knew a guy who dated a guy who said he had been to one...

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Bryan Singer Must Have the Busiest Lawyer in Hollywood

Numerous stories were published over the past few days after an alleged victim named Justin N. Smith published a series of tweets saying that Singer engaged in illicit sexual activities with him when he was a teenager.

Either Twitter or Smith himself removed his account. It also looks like Bryan Singer has removed his own Twitter account. I can imagine why given the vitriol I’ve read in the tweets Twitter has taken down (possibly under pressure from Singer). Yahoo News, which first published the tweets, also removed its story. And other media outlets which followed on the Yahoo News reports also deleted their stories. No one has explained their editorial self-censorship.

There are a few brave holdouts. But most of them refer only obliquely to the current charges and focus their attention on numerous previous lawsuits, charges and unflattering media profiles of Singer and his sexual peccadilloes. The Dailywire’s is the sole remaining source which retains the charges by Smith in full. Kudos to brave editors there who haven’t been cowed by the Singer legal team.

The Jewish Forward comes in for rebuke, once again, not only for its journalistic cowardice, but for failing to do the least editorial investigation of stories it published. Jane Eisner, the managing editor beset by rebukes after she killed a Harvey Weinstein story, once again deserves a razzberry for taking down this report:
"Our source for an aggregated story published about ‘X-Men’ director Bryan Singer, was Yahoo News. When they took their story down we removed ours, too, as we could not independently confirm the sources originally cited."

I’ve managed to retrieve the censored article from the dustbin of internet history.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I was looking for this topic

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Here is a new development.

Students are petitioning to remove his name from a building on campus. I think this is a great move and I commend the students and alumni for doing something about it. I think Indiana University should also do something about the Kinsey building but perhaps that is another thread.

We, the students of the USC School of Cinematic Arts, are formally requesting that Bryan Singer’s name be removed from our Division of Cinema and Media Studies. It is completely unacceptable that this prestigious department within our school still carries the name of Bryan Singer, a man accused multiple times of sexual harassment, assault, and pedophilia.

link

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join