It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Spy Drone Shot Down Over Northern Fleet Base Alarms Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

A sobering report prepared by Northern Fleet (NF) Commander Admiral Vladimir Korolev that is circulating in the Kremlin today states that the “meteor incident” in the skies above Murmansk Oblast early this morning (02:10 local time) that resulted in a “spectacular fireball” explosion[see video below] was, in fact, the destruction of an American spy drone fired upon and destroyed by “advanced scientific counter measures” [i.e. laser weapon].

Hopefully I'm posting this in the right forum. Does this sound plausible to anyone who has seen the video? Are laser weapons visible or do you just see their effects on the target and debris that crosses their paths? If it was in fact one of those RQ-180s shot down by lasers someone is probably mad.

Link To Video if you havent seen.

Link to Article I quoted

edit on 20-4-2014 by rustyclutch because: Added Link

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Sorry, but you've been Sorcha'd. The article is by Sorcha Faal, which means it's a hoax.
edit on 4/20/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
already debunked,,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

as george once said,, LOL

Of course i know it's a different Asteroid/Meteor/Bolide/Comet,,etc,,,
edit on 4/20/2014 by BobAthome because: see above

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

edit on 4/20/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

How is the link you posted debunking an event that happened a few days ago when its from 2011?
I'm not saying its not a hoax but if you are going to link me to a thread at least let it be about what I am talking about.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

Anything from the EU Times, or Whatdoesitmean.com is Sorcha Faal. Sorcha Faal = hoax.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

destroyed by “advanced scientific counter measures” -

thats exactly what the Russian Military said the last time,,it was not a drone, or missle

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

This was actually a North Korean flying saucer. It was designed and built in it's entirety by the dear leader.

new topics

top topics

join