It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleiadian Meditations and Affirmations - A Very Important Messages (Listen Mandatorily!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Please listen all these messages of a contactee and channeler of the Pleiadians, listen this carefully, are very relevant and interesting videos, which says Noble Truths. There are more than 10 audio-videos to listen. Peace, love and harmony for all.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: rayktheon

When "This is not science fiction" was uttered I lost a lot of interest... Skimmed through the and then started the next video "beware the drinkers and the smokers"... Um ok, drinkers and smokers of what?

Seems like some guy that was bored with a voice changer

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The video was posted on youtube by a person who claims they are working for the Pleidians to spread the message of love and light etc etc. This is not new, as we were presented with all this information before 2012, which turned into a non-event, because no Pleadians appeared as promised. Why should we believe this now again? Its the boy who cried wolf, or is that Alien who cried wolf?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: rayktheon
Please listen all these messages

Why? It is a old video by a hoaxer, so exactly whey should we listen?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Is this guy a contactee from the Pleiades or is he a cybernetic organism sent from the future to kill the leader of the resistance?

Herr Obersturmbahnfuhrer.

Zis ist ein message from ze Pleiades,

"da ist sauerkraut in meinem Lederhosen"

Listen Mandatorily!)

Who is going to enforce it?

edit on 19-4-2014 by PandorasBoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Well i do agree with alot that is said about controlling us and all that stuff so the way i see it they are hitting the nail on the head there but anyone with a brain knows that! who knows about other beings and other dinensions it keeps saying look for the evidence etc, anyone can say that but where is their actual evidence if they know all this stuff surely they would have some kind of evidence conaidering they apparently volunteer here on earth..

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

What's with the reverb sound effect?

If he was a channeler, that means he could have just spoke into a normal microphone without all of that reverberation effect.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I always actually liked these videos, basically about seeing through the world, developing higher mind consciousness. And that is a very natural wake up call from the cosmos and from us, who are also cosmos in human form. We're all called to wake up and reach higher, with understanding, love and compassion for all around us, seeing positive solutions to create happiness, and progression. The overall message, not sure if I watched every video in the past, is correct and imagine he is in touch with his soul family and team. I never agree with everyone in the details though, but then don't sweat the details too much because listening in on family discussions, and arguments showed me most people have areas they see eye to eye on and others that they oppose quite stridently, so it appears the universe is such. We come from different understandings, and hopefully go to more understanding of others after this.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Please listen all these messages of a contactee and channeler of the Pleiadians, listen this carefully, are very relevant and interesting videos, which says Noble Truths. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well since he said in the video that he was part of the Galactic Federation there is no reason to go further.

Just a little heads up, anything concerning the Galactic Federation isn't looked upon as being a credible source.

Here are just a few threads discussing them...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I see I am just a little late to the party...oh well.
edit on 20-4-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The Pleiades are about 135 parsecs or 25645-Trillion-miles away from Earth. You`d think that the accomplishment of bridging such an enormous distance would produce something other than "cut down on the booze, folks".

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Its more about higher mind, some may need to abstain totally from temptations in order to do that, to pull away from body and lower impulses.

This is probably what worked for the one sharing in the video's, abstinence. I'm not even standing up for his 'connections' or 'contacts', just that the video always rather appealed, it brought a boost or lift that helped in rising above the circumstances of each day. My basic rule in a world of shadow and darkness is; Love delights in all expressions of Love!
edit on 20-4-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Also don't believe they're going to lift the veil like that, that we will see thousands of crafts in the sky. They could but i keep up on Lou Baldin's posts and site, and he pretty much says, even on his thread here, that if they did reveal themselves all work would pretty well cease, the world would become unglued, so unless they're prepared to take over, and burp and diaper and feed the world, no one would do that, especially if you call earth many things, ie playpen, prison, school. Well in a kind of school like environment, taking away from our activities doesnt make sense unless he means, its all over.

Alot of us hoped it was over, don't want to be here, probably he's in that camp as well. But the reality sinks in when you have to contend with daily activities, family issues, need to find directions, and it keeps coming to me very strongly, there is more to do. Its not over because there is more to do and learn, and multiply this by 7 billion people, world without end.

I see disclosure as a trickle affect and the next step needed as solar system bases, we grow up and out. Which is why the cleaner technology was given, then a kind of tug of war between those who would share that technology and improve world conditions and grow out in fairness, and those who want control, depopulate here and there, and keep people in scarsity while only a few get out there. This is going to change because they're not the real ones in control, but also everything relates to growing up and every group here has their own tests going on.

However on the raising frequency overall, not just this part about a time when its over. Its not going to be over that soon. But there are layers to earth and all elements in infinity, all parts of infinity are also infinite, so are we truly supposed to stay down here at the bottom on this floor or this tightly veiled bud petal, or rise to higher more unfurled and open layers of the rose?

And then another question comes. If one had the ability to operate consciously, not just in dream time, multidimensionally, ie they could perceive and lighten their hearts and minds with calmness, and understanding, to reach and even merge with higher levels of the rose, would they want to?

Aren't we from those higher levels and having committed to coming in to assist our family, and grow some of our skils in communication or peace keeping? Wouldn't we want to head down to reach those we love if we were so lucky as to uplifted suddenly?

I don't think its about any of this, but do understand the team and effort to free our minds, because we do have a big team doing that. But I don't feel its about escapism. I don't see this as something we want to escape, but rather more of a dvd training manual that may take what feels like time, but its not as long to our spirit as we perceive. We're trying to bring higher mind solutions here, instead.

But I still enjoy the videos.

edit to add: i never buy into anything hook line and sinker, a whole book, the whole bible, the whole thread, and then discredit someone based on something said or believed.

I see everyone like my family and note who has love and is generous and who doesn't give as much, but needs to grow more love and helping others, but never agree with anyone at all on earth, or any book at all on earth 100%, prefer my own direction and self direction and guidance.

But see good in many many people's works. Many who are experiencing guidance and contact, and dream work, etc, medational experiences too, tend to want to find a platform of like minded people, so there are groups out there, ie light worker groups, ufology groups, mystery school groups, metaphysics groups, meditational groups, and the thing they forget is to think independantly, because its never about beehive concepts its about seeking within.
edit on 20-4-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
People will continue to make these foolish videos as long as the flakes keep believing them and posting them on public forums to gain traffic for the videographer. It's a vicious circle.

top topics

join