It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little girl I know

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs
thats a real compliment Randy
thanks
it takes one to know one so rightbackatcha
like keith richards once said about song writing i just stick a finger in the air and wait for an inspiration
sometimes depends what finger...

haha
only the unspellchecked correctly spelled posts are my own

IMHO the movie young frankenstien really is about the point where the seemingly divergent lines of science and religion
might actually one day meet up...
and the story is told in such a cool way people form both camps can sit side by each and eat out of the same bowl of pop carn
while together larfing their butts off
which shows there is some common ground after all

as does the OP

- a parody of the little girl drowning scene, taken from Frankenstein (1931); however, in this version, the girl is catapulted from a see-saw into her bedroom, where her parents peek in to wish her good night before she falls asleep.

www.filmsite.org...
peter sellers mel brooks gene wilder madelin kahn and marty feldman..geez how can you miss?
edit on Satpm4b20144America/Chicago55 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

Thanks Dan, sorry but sometimes I need it
spelled out for me.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Here's an update straight from moms finger tips.

So teags doc came in can told the nurse to take her off of the milrinone and get her home!!! We should be home by Sunday they havent done the echo but Dr says they already know its not going to look the best but shes been improving and she has great vitals and her bp has been awesome! i am excited and nervous!

Yeah Teagan !!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Bp is fine, vitals signs fine: she is getting better!
I don't need to wish Teagan all the best, cause I know she is blessed already and has the most beautiful future ahead.
Thanks for sharing her updates.

All my mum's love and hugs to this gorgeous princess ♥♥

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Bp is fine, vitals signs fine: she is getting better!
I don't need to wish Teagan all the best, cause I know she is blessed already and has the most beautiful future ahead.
a reply to: Agartha

Cody

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Cody I am very excited to finally report that you were
not forgotten my good friend. Your hug has been delivered.
And let me give a slight synopsis of the event. The wife and I grew
tired of waiting for her to come here. So we hopped in the rent
a van we've been using and drove to Teas house not far from ours
and delivered. Needless to say my burly presence wasn't a sensation
with her. But with mom close by I was able to get four massive hugs in.
Codys was No.1, followed by one for myself then one for Iwinder and
his wife and one for all of ATS. It was very badass.

So there you go! Done obligado!

edit on Rpm60114v36201400000051 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Great to hear she is home now and doing better ..
After all she been through take her out and get her a big icecream ..

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Cody I am very excited to finally report that you were
not forgotten my good friend. Your hug has been delivered.
And let me give a slight synopsis of the event. The wife and I grew
tired of waiting for her to come here. So we hopped in the rent
a van we've been using and drove to Teas house not far from ours
and delivered. Needless to say my burly presence wasn't a sensation
with her. But with mom close by I was able to get four massive hugs in.
Codys was No.1, followed by one for myself then one for Iwinder and
his wife and one for all of ATS. It was very badass.

So there you go! Done obligado!

Oh man
I'm so happy, my heartfelt thanks to you
I'm still following on FB.

Just got back from a weekend away meeting up with a few other members for the first time on a small island off the coast of Scotland. We had no internet to speak of (Oh the horror LOL) so imagine my joy when I logged on this morning and read this.

My very best to you and yours and of course Teagan
And again my thanks for keeping your word (not that I ever doubted it)

Cody

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the update and the feel good news.
Regards, Iwinder and YogaGinns.......wishing that little girl everything we can give her!

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888
I'm sure that will happen in the future Ex.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Still following on FB,

When I'm having a bad day at work I just go online and look at Teagan's smile. It really puts things straight back into perspective.

What an inspiration she is.

Cody

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Not sure if I mentioned that my thread and everyones posting had
her mom in tears. And I'll tell you something else Cody, I felt pretty
special being able to personally deliver those hugs. No exaggeration.

edit on Rpm61214v022014u24 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hey everyone. I have been debating on whether or not to make an account. I am teagans mama as you can see. I want to personally thank each and everyone of you. To thank you for opening your hearts to my baby girl
it meant and still means the world to me and her dad. It was a hard thing to go through. As i read this whole thread over and over again i couldnt help but fall in love with all of your words. And btw randy is right i cant still to this day get through this without balling my eyes out. So thank you all again for being our rock in the darkest time of our lives. 💜 a reply to: randyvs

edit on 2-7-2014 by teagsmama because: mispelling

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: teagsmama

Welcome

May I thank you ?

Sometimes we think life is tough and we bitch and moan about relatively minor things, then we meet an angel like Teagan, suddenly our perspective is shifted on an epic scale.

I'm sorry for what you had to go through, but I thank you for sharing.

For Teagan

Cody

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Randy my apologies for not replying earlier

I feel pretty special too. To be associated in even the most minor of ways is an honour

My thanks

Cody

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

so glad your little girl is doing better and randys was able to deliver hugs for all of us...I'm all teary eyed .....sending you (((((((((((((hugs)))))))))) from far away......you are not alone...and you are welcome here!

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599 aww. Seriously i never thought in a million years it could happen to us. We have 5 kids total and everyone has always been really healthy and happy. Even teags was that way. Then my world sank when i found out what she had been living through. It broke my heart. The doctors told me sge would need open heart surgery two days after we found out she had a heart abnormality. None of our friends know this but when we came home the night before her surgery i had a panic attack. It was so bad. I realized that we might never see our baby girl awake again. That when i told her i loved her on april 5th it may have been the last time i could say it to her alive. My views on life changed the day of her surgery. When i got the page that came in saying she was in recovery. She was alive and breathing on her own. It was the most amazing feeling any mother could ever have. My baby was still with us. And now i get angry when people bitch and complain about stupid stuff. That they cant buy news shoes, that their life is over. I would hate to see them in our shoes. They have not one freaking idea what people go through every day! We almost lost teagan. By the grace of god sges still here with us
people need to put all their little bull# aside and realize that life is too short. Be happy live free and love even harder than ever before. Because you never know what path you will be headed down tommorrow. Even if its not the one you wanted to.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: research100thank you sooo much. It means more than you will ever know

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=18102798]teagsmama[/post

so true so true!!

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Sorry for my short reply earlier, I was heading out the door to work with a coffee in one hand, and typing away furiously whilst putting on my work boots, trying to be attentive to Mrs C, looking for my cell phone and Ipod and taking something out the freezer for dinner tonight !!

And they say men can't multi-task LOL

If I may say it's an honour to meet you.

I genuinely know what you went through, I lost my first son at a young age to a brain haemorrhage, that was 20 years ago, I can't honestly say I'm over it, but I am used to it, we spent 5 agonising days watching him as was taken from us. They pumped him so full of drugs it was horrible to watch, but the doctors tried their damnedest and for that I will be eternally grateful. Please don't feel sorry for me, it was long time ago and I have to wonderful kids aged 16 and 18 now.

My son is named Elae after King David's most trusted warrior, and boy is he living up to that !!! My daughter Lianne is named after my son Lee with a family tradition of naming the first born girl _______ Anne.

They live in Israel with their mother, near where the rockets are falling but we are constantly in touch and they are relatively safe.

So as you can imagine Carpe Diem is very much the order of the day in Codyland.

At this point I should thank Randy for authoring this thread, it was an inspiration, and I found a long lost spiritual brother.

To say Teag's story was inspiring would be the understatement of the century, and what you are doing on FB is nothing short of amazing, I wonder how many more families now have an emotional support network that would never have been there without you guys ?

Randy is a dedicated man from what I can tell and if I had a crisis I'd want him with me, but we never mentioned your husband. As a dad I know the love you have for a daughter and as complicated and sparse as my relationship with my daughter was, I never stopped loving her ..................... Hang on there's a thread about it some where, entertain yourself I'll go find it...........................Ahhhhhhhhh Here it is.
We are now back in touch and they are coming to see me for 2 weeks at the end of this month, I'm over the moon.

As I was waffling on,
As a dad you feel a huge responsibility for your family and when it all goes belly up and you are struck in the gut by Mike Tyson you just kinda take it, and hope nobody sees you're falling apart. He must be an amazing man.

Anyhoo that's enough of my life story, just wanted you to understand why Teag's story touched me so deeply.

Give her hug from me it's your turn, Randy snuck in there when I wasn't looking

Again welcome to ATS my thanks for joining and get your butt over to Here where we make avatars tell us a bit about what you'd like and let us work our magic, we love it.

Cody

<< 1  2    4 >>

join