It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recommended Viewing: Stefan Molyneux The Truth About Taxes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This particular video of Molyneux has the flair and comical common sense of George Carlin.

I think he hits the nail right on the ...well, I'll just let you have a listen.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
WARNING: FOUL LANGUAGE

That video is excellent and I enjoy his compassion. The entire meaning is what we have been striving to accomplish these last few years and only certain people seem to accept it. Usually those people don't watch TV, are well read and have strong beliefs. This video goes with alot of the topics here and I will send it out to a few people.

Nice find!

*S&F*

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurius

You really can't argue with the truth ;-) Of course, a lot of us have been saying this for years. But make the bastards work for the taxes, stop rolling over and handing them a cheque while you coat your ass in vaseline. Send in the form 193's, send in the Notices of Objection, send them the FOIA requests demanding all the information they have on you. When they don't comply (in Canadakistan at least), go their bosses in the BOC and start a formal complaint with the Ombudsman (I know they are in a conflict of interest but do it anyway). If the tax department owes you a refund, treat the bastards like a creditor and hound them every day.

If everyone operated this way, we might just see some changes and get some tax reform. BTW, he's right, 100% of federal income tax is used ONLY to service the debt to the IMF (through the Bank of Canada).

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Finally;

Someone besides myself is telling people to quit giving clout to sociopaths, and he explains it better than myself.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Stating the obvious? Of course, but nicely done, I enjoyed it. Yeah, paid my taxes. Yeah, the money is going to get wasted on stupid stuff, like Mars rovers and the F-35, making egyptians less cranky and whatever. and the wheel turns ....

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Preaching to the choir is going nowhere fast.....while the bankers suck the vitality from the entire system.....
Bring back the guillotine and youd see some reform fairly quickly id expect....
But firstly we must storm the bastille so to speak......

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Yes some people just have that special gift in waking people up from their slumber in the most entertaining/riveting manner- a gift which unfortunately most of us lack.

And yes too, the other thing that we can do is promote their/this video(s) and ask others to spread it widely, hoping it will hit home with some. That critical mass is important when it comes to dealing with giant oppressors.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurius

i dont get it why does the vid only have 100 views and zero likes, its like the only rant ive enjoyed watching!

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Sorry...I unintentionally linked the video to someone who mirrored it. Stefan Molyneux's channel is: www.youtube.com...

He has several great videos and always presents persuasive arguments. And even if you don't agree with some of his views, you tend to walk away questioning your own belief system....which is a good thing, I think.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: pryingopen3rdeye
i dont get it why does the vid only have 100 views...

Research the author of the video...

A few years ago, Molyneux was criticized (in The Guardian and elsewhere) for being a cult leader. Several aspects of Molyneux ring several cult red-flags, like jargon, a charismatic guru, encouraging followers to completely disassociate with family and friends who don’t agree (the jargon for this is “de-fooing”), and also the suppression of dissent within and without the group.

Stefan Molyneux Jumps Shark, Uses State to Silence Critics

www.fdrliberated.com...

Hello Edmund,
I posted on your website and sent you an email almost 5 years ago when our son defooed. Like other parents I was looking for answers and hope. Well now my son is back!!

His wife (then girlfriend) who majored in English and philosophy and very smart started pointing out discrepancies in Moly's views and noticed that Moly had a tendency to put women down. Once my son really started hearing what she was hearing they both dropped Stefan.

We don't talk about Stefan or FDR. When we first reconnected our son simply said he needed time and space to figure out who he was. An FDR friend of their's passed through town a couple of months ago and made some comment about an FDR podcast that he liked. Our son's wife made a very disparaging remark about Stefan which shut the friend's mouth very quickly.

Our son and his wife still have some views that are much more extreme than ours but my son is back and he's the person I remembered from before FDR. There were times when I never thought I'd see him again...

Stefan Molyneux Revealed

edit on 23-11-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

top topics

join