It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple Militia Members Arrested at Bundy Ranch, Charged with Domestic Terrorism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Interview....here

Federal agent Paul Horner, a 14-year veteran of the force, spoke with National Report by phone and had this to say: “Under direct orders from the FBI and the DOJ, on behalf of the BLM, we have infiltrated the crowd with armed undercover agents. The agents are collecting intel and coordinating that information with drones that are also overseeing the disturbance. In addition, we have positively identified approximately 85% of the crowd and are running background checks for previous violations, warrants, etc. License plate numbers of protesters are being collected and entered into the national database as well. These right-wing extremists pose a serious threat to the safety of the operation and we have orders to make arrests.”

Pretty wild stuff....looks like they used quite a bit of resources to identify these people. I hadn't seen this posted nor do I know much about the site reporting it. Id imagine getting labelled as a domestic terrorist will cause quite a bit of problems. This is such bull#. I guess next time it will be all or none.

Maybe this is why they pulled out so easily....they had everything they already needed.
edit on 15-4-2014 by cosmicexplorer because: I got angrier after reading the article again and wanted to bitch more.

Related ATS thread I just saw it mentioned this same article... ATS Sister Thread
edit on 15-4-2014 by cosmicexplorer because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2014 by cosmicexplorer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicexplorer

It would not surprise me in the least if this is true.
I am waiting to see the story show up in some news feeds before I trust that is true.
Star and flag, we need to watch this one!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
as i pointed out on TKs recent thread referencing the national review
there is no interview at faux as it is linked from the NR regarding this story re the bundy standoff
as BTS posted also on Tks thread the wiki on the national review is that it is a satire site
like the onion

there is no confirmation here either where there should be
www.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
No matter what the people try to achieve in their stank for rights, tyranny is at work in the US an all fronts.

This is Gestapo tactics at the core. This is not Freedom but yet so many still believe they live free.

Just because the majority can't or won't see it, Does not make it true.

Peace

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

This is standard operating procedure and this statement is the new intimidation standard.

Some director thinks that the only tool at their disposal is violence (and they are right) and the threat of such.

They are doing the only thing that they can, threaten violence. Not just toward the target of their operation but, toward any would be good samaritans as well.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Well It looks like Harry Reid meant business when he said "It's NOT over".

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Exactly, for the record use the time-honored tactics.
Get the info, list the troublemakers; and at between three and four in the morning swat them one at a time with your superior numbers.
They've got all the time money and ammo in the world, why not? And we'll just pop in with another 45-second blurb about another nut that had to be put down.
EDIT:: After this affair in Nevada it's time to change my sig back-- gone too long.

edit on 15-4-2014 by derfreebie because: What's right isn't usually acknowledged by tyrants as sane

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Sounds like they are doing more of what they do best: harass and intimidate...

Harry Reid needs to be under investigation, if this government has a shred of sanity left in it...

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Now, while the Internet gives a voice to any idiot with a keyboard and an idea, the work that those idiots produce in the name of being "funny" distracts from real, thought-provoking ideas, becoming the noise that scrambles the signal.

Such as with the National Report, which sounds enough like the National Review to give the illusion of credibility;
or the Daily Currant, which is one letter away from becoming the name of a legitimate news source and not a berry; or The New Yorker's Andy Borowitz, who is a damn fine writer, but should have the same rules applied to him regarding satire as sex offenders get regarding schools (not allowed within 500 feet of, regarded with disdain and disgust for his past acts, etc.).

Satire should be biting—it should call attention to the main issue by distorting reality; it should at least sound smart; it should be funny; and (most importantly) it shouldn't distract people from the point by stirring up outrage for page views.

Sigh!

THE NATIONAL REPORT is a SATIRE site.
"National Report" Proves That Not Everyone On Internet Can Write Satire

National Report (_national_report_dot_net_) is a satirical website devoted to often subtle parodies of real news which convince the unwary. It is published by Allen Montgomery.[1]
Among headline-generating spoofs are a report that Arizona's governor Jan Brewer intended to introduce mandatory gay-to-straight conversion courses into the state's public school system,[2] and a report that fooled researchers at Fox News Channel, in which the President was purported to have announced his intention to spend his own money to keep a Muslim museum open during a government shutdown.[3] Another report that fooled people in Wyoming claimed that a man in Hanna, Wyoming was the first recipient of a RFID chip which, the report claimed, was part of an Obamacare pilot program.[1] A report published by National Report on November 2, 2013 claiming a fictitious Assam Rape Festival created a furore in Indian national and local media. Several newspapers and blogs reported the same.[4][5][6][7]

National Report Wikipedia entry

It's not real, people. It's not real!
It's fake. Like the Onion, only not nearly as good.

It
Is
Satire

edit on 4/15/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Has this been verified or is it satire? Best to verify that before everyone starts forming opinions.

I think it would be stupid to a.) start arresting militia and b.) release a report on how you went about it. That is a direct provocation and either they are a.) intentionally goading the militia (read: the people) to justify aggression so they can shut it down, which of course will backfire or b.) spread bull# out there to get crazies riled up to do something to justify aggression so they can shut it down.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

BuzzyWigs

Now, while the Internet gives a voice to any idiot with a keyboard and an idea, the work that those idiots produce in the name of being "funny" distracts from real, thought-provoking ideas, becoming the noise that scrambles the signal.

Such as with the National Report, which sounds enough like the National Review to give the illusion of credibility;
or the Daily Currant, which is one letter away from becoming the name of a legitimate news source and not a berry; or The New Yorker's Andy Borowitz, who is a damn fine writer, but should have the same rules applied to him regarding satire as sex offenders get regarding schools (not allowed within 500 feet of, regarded with disdain and disgust for his past acts, etc.).

Satire should be biting—it should call attention to the main issue by distorting reality; it should at least sound smart; it should be funny; and (most importantly) it shouldn't distract people from the point by stirring up outrage for page views.

Sigh!

THE NATIONAL REPORT is a SATIRE site.
"National Report" Proves That Not Everyone On Internet Can Write Satire

National Report (_national_report_dot_net_) is a satirical website devoted to often subtle parodies of real news which convince the unwary. It is published by Allen Montgomery.[1]
Among headline-generating spoofs are a report that Arizona's governor Jan Brewer intended to introduce mandatory gay-to-straight conversion courses into the state's public school system,[2] and a report that fooled researchers at Fox News Channel, in which the President was purported to have announced his intention to spend his own money to keep a Muslim museum open during a government shutdown.[3] Another report that fooled people in Wyoming claimed that a man in Hanna, Wyoming was the first recipient of a RFID chip which, the report claimed, was part of an Obamacare pilot program.[1] A report published by National Report on November 2, 2013 claiming a fictitious Assam Rape Festival created a furore in Indian national and local media. Several newspapers and blogs reported the same.[4][5][6][7]

National Report Wikipedia entry

It's not real, people. It's not real!
It's fake. Like the Onion, only not nearly as good.

It
Is
Satire

I beg of you to be correct on this. Please tell me that this is true and that peaceful revolution and victory of the people is still a possibility.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

(and also to the other member who begged for it to be true: )

It is satire, designed to stir up trouble. Don't feel bad, even MSM researchers have fallen for it. But we at ATS must rise above that crap.....

IMO, it should be banned as a source on ATS.
But, that's not up to me.

Disclaimer
*DISCLAIMER: National Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental . The views expressed by writers on this site are theirs alone and are not reflective of the fine journalistic and editorial integrity of National Report. Advice given is NOT to be construed as professional. If you are in need of professional help (and you may be if you are on this page), please consult a professional. National Report is intended for a mature audience and not for children under the age of 18.

This is an archived DISCLAIMER PAGE - they have since made the disclaimer more brief.Original National Report Disclaimer - LOOK HERE

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

In my opinion they deserved to get arrested, they are domestic terrorists.
Do they need to have a Muslim name to be labeled terrorists ??

Bundy Ranch Conspiracy Debunk TYT

edit on 15-4-2014 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2014 by samsamm9 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

LOL

That might be satire too.

[ throws eggs and lettuce at stage ]

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BuzzyWigs

That's funny!
"America's #1 Independent News Team"

Strange how accurate and plausible it is as a hypothetical, I sure believed it. Let's hope this stays satire!

*DISCLAIMER: The views expressed by writers on this site are theirs alone and are not reflective of the fine journalistic and editorial integrity of National Report. Advice given is NOT to be construed as professional. If you are in need of professional help, please consult a professional. National Report is not intended for children under the age of 18.

edit on 15-4-2014 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I said this would happen during ATS Live.

But i would have to wonder how they are going to be able to press Domestic Terrorist charges when no shots were fired. No one killed. They may get some who are previous felons for possessing a firearm though.

link   
so how about we get this moved to the HOAX bin, no?

link   

BuzzyWigs
reply to post by Rosinitiate

(and also to the other member who begged for that to be true:

It is satire, designed to stir up trouble. Even MSM researchers have fallen for it.

IMO, it should be banned as a source on ATS.
But, that's not up to me.

Disclaimer
*DISCLAIMER: National Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental . The views expressed by writers on this site are theirs alone and are not reflective of the fine journalistic and editorial integrity of National Report. Advice given is NOT to be construed as professional. If you are in need of professional help (and you may be if you are on this page), please consult a professional. National Report is intended for a mature audience and not for children under the age of 18.

This is an archived DISCLAIMER PAGE - they have since made the disclaimer more brief.Original National Report Disclaimer - LOOK HERE

If this is true I apologize deeply..I was unaware of the site and am only aware of some of the "banned" sites. I hope you are right that this is satire. I do remember in one of the videos with Alex Jones someone stating they were adding people to the domestic terrorist list. ILl try to dig some more on this and if it is satire..then this thread should be closed!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Ah rats man... this may very well be bunk. Id say move to hoax until proven otherwise....sorry guys!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
funny what will be remembered; questionable HARRY REED, or the SATIRE?
me thinks Reid will still get re elected next election he runs in

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join