It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cat 5 cyclone (hurricane) heading for Queensland, Australia.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

TY, Kryties...I was invisible until your reply...

Maybe I need to re-think Oz on my bucket list, lol...

Erm, Foster's is better than most US mass production beers, but I don't drink straw/grass/hay anyway...

Positive thoughts sent out to all in Oz in light of this hideous storm...stay safe all!

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Rodinus

rickymouse
You guys are tough down there, you can handle it.

Ricky... anyone that is capable of drinking Fosters lager is tough

Kindest respects

Rodinus

you are mistaken there....aussies dont drink that garbage only tourists and foreigners do,as an example i was in the french alps recently at a club med and they had 2 beers on tap,one was german the other was fosters...i was shocked and people were drinking it ! fosters is a successful import but doesnt do well locally

as far as the storm goes lets hope this one doesnt hit land or if it does it calms down somewhat

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BurningSpearess

OMG...Fosters is so bad it isn't even served in Australian pubs/bars.

When you come here, you'll get to drink real beer....so add us to that bucket list again!!!

We Aussies sat through Cyclone Yasi and we'll be here with our fellow Queenslanders again.....hopefully your Premier finally got that insurance arranged.
edit on 10-4-2014 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Rodinus

rickymouse

Kindest respects

Rodinus

We don't drink Fosters. It is like making love in a canoe....... F**king close to water...

By sending it overseas it keeps production costs and price of Carlton draught down...... Yum

Larry March 2006 cat 4
Yazi jan 2011 cat 5
Now we have Ita cat five megastorm possibly worst world has seen April 11 2014 ...but wait cyclone season is supposed to be over a month ago..of course the worlds weather is not changing at all with weird adverse events.. *sarcasm..

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

LightAssassin
OMG...Fosters is so bad it isn't even served in Australian pubs/bars.

they just relabeled it as Crown!

Fingers crossed for QLD, kick this cyclones a$$!

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Sattelite image of Ita

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
We are in Townsville just south of it and we arekeeping our ears and eyes open

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Arielmoon

Wow. That's an impressive looking cyclone!! Stay save north QLD, very scary...

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   

hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Rodinus

rickymouse

Kindest respects

Rodinus

you are mistaken there....aussies dont drink that garbage only tourists and foreigners do,as an example i was in the french alps recently at a club med and they had 2 beers on tap,one was german the other was fosters...i was shocked and people were drinking it ! fosters is a successful import but doesnt do well locally

as far as the storm goes lets hope this one doesnt hit land or if it does it calms down somewhat

Just got to love your Aussies to death... in the face of an impeding catastrophy we talk about beer

Shame I wasn't in the region when you were over here in France, I would have shown you the wonders of real wine... (in-laws and myself have a vineyard over here)...

Hoping things are good over there and keep us all updated.

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 11/4/14 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mayet

Please find the bill enclosed for all the coffee and snot that I have just spluttered all over my keyboard.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Rodinus

hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Rodinus

rickymouse

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Just got to love your Aussies to death... in the face of an impeding catastrophy we talk about beer

Shame I wasn't in the region when you were over here in France, I would have shown you the wonders of real wine... (in-laws and myself have a vineyard over here)...

Hoping things are good over there and keep us all updated.

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 11/4/14 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

we could lose power,get cut off from the towns but the real disaster would be to run out of beer while in that situation

i will let you know when i am back in the area my family is dotted around Europe and i am due for another visit...if there is 3 things the french do well that would be bread,cheese and wine..

lucky for me i am around 1000ks south of that storm ....according to the weather people the storm has not lost any intensity it is at this point looking like a shocker....stay safe all you people in the path of that monster

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   

i will let you know when i am back in the area my family is dotted around Europe and i am due for another visit...if there is 3 things the french do well that would be bread,cheese and wine..

Please do let me know when you are over here... Want to know how things go when we have an annual French ATS meeting at the Rodinus household?... just ask Cody here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some fine wine tasting was "partaged"... and Alka Seltzers a gogo...

Take care you boys n girls over the pond

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bellagirl

Hurricane is hitting tonight.. I'm scared for the people up their.
My thoughts on the Gold Coast are there for them n hope everyone stays safe..
It's going to be a bad one

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Mayet

Recently downgraded to Cat 4 still not good, seriously menacing. My fav drop is Carlton Dry used to be VB (very beautiful).

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
i was just in cairns a week ago....got out just in time.

hope they all stay safe but they are pretty tough up there....

get a lot of cyclones in Qld...still could be a big one it seems...

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

Arnie, you could be correct there with your theory, but the Cyclone and the search area are about 4,000 km's apart, so I'm sure the cyclone won't have any impact on the search area.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join