It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living dinosaur caught on cell phone camera in Nigeria

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

DJW001
Actually, Mods, could we have worldnewsdailyreport.com... added to the list of known hoax sites?

I think they are getting to and earning that status "daily". From what I've seen I'd second your suggestion, but I'm not totally aware of their editorial policy. Do they add corrections to their pages/site? Do they do their own follow-up and story take-downs once a hoax is proved?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
At least it was brontosaurus, and not a triceratops. According to Dwight, the triceratops is the lamest:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ColeYounger

I think the writers were trolling, as they must have known for a fact that the triceratops was one of the coolest.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I have to know your secret. How did you come up with that so fast?
Your foo is strong.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
For ATS admin: whoever posts your feeds on facebook really need to see how a thread pans out before posting on Facebook. This thread appeared on my Facebook, and I clicked the link, read to the bottom of the page and saw slayer had already debunked it

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Go home Nigeria, you are drunk.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

ThePeaceMaker
For ATS admin: whoever posts your feeds on facebook really need to see how a thread pans out before posting on Facebook. This thread appeared on my Facebook, and I clicked the link, read to the bottom of the page and saw slayer had already debunked it

But it's a riot to think of all the facebook zombies who will no doubt believe it's real.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

That's awesome slayer , that's how deny ignorance is supposed to be. Give credit where credit is due, put your foot in the A$$ of liars . Lol

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Yeah, I had one just like this in my toy box when I was a kid. Never thought to take a super-blurry picture of it though. Mom threw all that stuff away when I turned seven. That was sixty years ago.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

But for the likes of me and you and others on here who have a clue it's a face palm thread. Also posting it on Facebook won't give
Ats any good publicity. If someone didn't know about ats and saw that link .. Clicked it, read it and found it all to be BS. Ats would look like a joke of a forum

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

ThePeaceMaker

But for the likes of me and you and others on here who have a clue it's a face palm thread. Also posting it on Facebook won't give
Ats any good publicity. If someone didn't know about ats and saw that link .. Clicked it, read it and found it all to be BS. Ats would look like a joke of a forum

Yep, which is one of the drawbacks of making it easier to post elsewhere. Stuff like this happens and ATS gets laughed at and maybe discounted next time. Not the OP's fault....I blame Slayer, for not proving its actual hoaxdom within the first minute, which is what I expect from him. He took too long, and now the thread will go viral, and all....gives me an idea though, thanks, people need to post a link to Arken's thread on social media about the old/new Mars anomaly, one I've thought for awhile should get more attention.

One of the coolest dinosaurs is the hummingbird.
edit on 5-4-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

There already are scores of people who think ATS is wacky. You can find some good YouTube replies on alien or paranormal videos. Comments like: "The ATS loonies believe this stuff!"

But the jokes on them. We know what's really going on here!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

I know I know I was just trying to help ats. Maybe I should get off here and Facebook while I'm working. But yeh I blame SLAYER.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

ThePeaceMaker
reply to post by Aleister

I know I know I was just trying to help ats. Maybe I should get off here and Facebook while I'm working. But yeh I blame SLAYER.

Yep, SLAYER dropped the ball on this one by not picking up the ball faster than he did. Unforgivable. Nah, I know how it feels to jump the gun on a discovery, and it's lucky I don't Facebook or else I would have embarrassed myself a few times. But please have a look at Arken's new thread and see if that's facebookable. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

~Lucidity
Looks like some animals tail to me not the head of a brontosaurus.

ETA: Yep. I think it's a jaguarundi. Tail end.
edit on 4/5/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/5/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

OMG you nailed it.
Not.
Those pics don't look anything like the first pic.
Not that I think a braciosaurus would still be roaming around or that I think this is anything more than some silly hoax.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
nice one slayer, these guys should be stopped for trying to con people,

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Even though this was a Hoax picture, Mokele Mbembe was the very I had ever read about in a long forgotten book in elementary school,
"Bigfoot and other mythical creatures of the world"

I really believe their is something in the waters of cameroon.
It may not he a long neck dinosaur, but understand that part of the world has not fully been discovered an cataloged yet.
My theory is that its an undiscovered long neck variation of the Hippo OR Elephant. Very reclusive and intelligent.
It must be eating in something that makes its flesh toxic to people as the story of the natives who killed and ate one only to die afterwards.
Their color would be the same as Hippos/Elephants and would spend the majority of their life in the waters, migrated up an down the river depending on seasons and water levels.
If ever I had the money, that is the first place to mount my personal expedition.
Too bad though, that part of the country is strife with civil war with some particular nasty individuals who are just as worse as the crocs an snakes that live their.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

OMG you're so clever with your snarkiness.
Not.
It's what I first saw. And in looking at a lot of pics of the cat online, seems to me it was the closest indigenous animal.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by drneville

Kinda looks more like elephants head to me, its so blurry or something that it also can be look like long headed dinosaur but when i look more deeper its much more like elephants head than giant dinossaur.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join