It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living dinosaur caught on cell phone camera in Nigeria

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
A team of canadian oil prospectors had the scare of their life when one of the local guides sighted M’bokolokolo, a mythical creature living in the jungle region of Gashaka Gumti National Park, near the border of Cameroon.
Weird thing is the whole team had a chance to get a glimpse of the odd creature resembling a brontosaurus of some sort.
One of the team members even had the luck of taking a cellphone snapshot of the beast before it rushed back into the jungle.

Link : worldnewsdailyreport.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Looks like some animals tail to me not the head of a brontosaurus.

ETA: Yep. I think it's a jaguarundi. Tail end.
edit on 4/5/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/5/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by drneville

This one needs a lot more backup from the people claiming it. Did they take pics of footprints? Of scat? Of trees or branches broken off? To me it looks like a toy dino, some of the models are great now and I wish I had them when I was a kid.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Wouldn't it be cool if it were true.....

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Now, where did i put my glasses, everything looks blurry...?

Oh wait, i don't use glasses...

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Almost looks like someone took a purposely blurry picture of a CG drawing of a generic herbivorous dinosaur.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   

SLAYER69

Wouldn't it be cool if it were true.....

Deep down I think we all wish it were.

There are too many possibilities of debunking this photo though. I agree with Aleister on this one.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Wish he didn't have a potato for a cell phone and actually took a good picture of the creature. Is that like a 0.5 Megapixel camera? Sheesh! Why are all of these pictures of mythical creatures and UFOs so blurry?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Pistoche
Wish he didn't have a potato for a cell phone and actually took a good picture of the creature. Is that like a 0.5 Megapixel camera? Sheesh! Why are all of these pictures of mythical creatures and UFOs so blurry?

Because most of them are fakes

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
It's propably hidding in a tree by now, they will never find it again

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Looks like a blurry elephant with it's trunk raised. The legs in the picture are not legs but maybe just shadows.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
It was part of the hatch and release program out of Berlin. worldnewsdailyreport.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   

silverking

Looks like a blurry elephant with it's trunk raised. The legs in the picture are not legs but maybe just shadows.

Or maybe tusks. Great eye, and now that you point that out, yeah, kindof. Where is the elephant's eye though (said one of the five blind men).

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Fascinating: a team of geologists, trained scientists, are on an exploratory mission in Nigeria when an animal the size of a van crashes out of the underbrush. One of them snaps a single photograph with his cell phone (how many bars does he get out in the bush?) before the beast crashes back into the jungle. Rather than follow the trail of uprooted trees to document the creature further, they simply shrug and post the photo on the internet. [HOAX!]

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Movie prop

What gave it away for me was the 'Kink" in it's neck. Back in the day before CG claymation type Dinos were all they had.

edit on 5-4-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Looks like a still from one of the Jurassic Park movies.

I'd bet a cookie that's exactly what it is.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Slayer for the score......

And what is that massive orange insect riding the back of the actor? Did he survive this obvious attack by nature's finest?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Nice one, case closed

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

edit on 5-4-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Actually, Mods, could we have worldnewsdailyreport.com... added to the list of known hoax sites?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join