It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]: Hijacked Flight 370 PASSENGER SENT PHOTO FROM HIDDEN IPHONE

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

rickymouse
Now, wouldn't it be funny if the truth was given on something on April fools day and everyone discounted it as a joke? It would be a perfect way to hide something. If it did come out later, people would just say...that was an April fools joke. Nobody would believe it was true.

This is just a thought, it doesn't mean this incident is real. It is something that I just thought of based on all April Fools jokes that have been created. Could the creation of April Fools day have been orchestrated by tptb?

yup.. just like i think whomever would start the zombie apocalypse, would start it on halloween.

think about it... people would "let" the zombies close to them thinking its jokes/ playful acting....

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by nomoregmo

Its a good thing he didnt have a galaxy note 3 that would have really hurt LOL

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I can't see how this is an April Fool's joke when it first hit the internet 2 DAYS AGO!!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I knew this was BS when I read the "original message". If you know the first thing about speech-to-text on smart phones, you know that you can't put parentheses or punctuation in them.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
U know something guys, i just started to think about this supposed cell phone text/pic theory. I know it was labeled a hoax but correct me if i am wrong on my observation... They labeled it a hoax (and i mean philips family) so fast that to me it is strange. Lets think here, if the plane was really in DG, that would mean US of A is involved, now we all know how powerfull this government is and the threats and people disappearances it has caused.... Wouldnt it be possible that he really did send that info out and as soon as they found out they got their hands on that family and threaten them if they didnt cooperate and label this a hoax? I have heard of worse....

Just saying, it is starting to make some sence compared to some of these other wild theories....

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Lifeishigh
They labeled it a hoax (and i mean philips family) so fast that to me it is strange.

I labeled this a hoax as soon as I saw the original material.

1) I have developed apps for iPhone, and I use one extensively. Photos taken on the phone are labeled such as: "IMG_0591.JPG" not the nonsense presented in the hoax article. And when shared, the file name is changed to "photo.JPG"

2) Siri does not take dictation as long as the supposed message in the hoax article, nor does Siri add punctuation or parentheses.

3) The exif representation is suspect also. Below is the exif of a photo I took with my iPhone 5 in my pocket. They got several things wrong.

Obvious hoax.
edit on 2-4-2014 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

touche, well seems good to me....

I still think theres something fishy going on... that plane is not in the ocean imo.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I saw this story a couple of days ago. Look, I am a huge sucker for a conspiracy anytime. But, for reals, an iphone up the rectal area??? Ha ha ha. Ok maybe the guy had it stretched way out but still....seriously. And wouldn't it have been inoperative because of battery life or moisture?? Ewwwww.

Even me, the dupe, couldn't even come to grips with that scenario.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by nomoregmo

Hm dunno..snuck away between ass cheeks is a very common smuggling gig...
Where I marked X on the pic the other day is not far from Garcia...so it has me wondering
How any one can say no one on board had a GPS phones is an eye opener too...what Chinese businessman doesn't have one these days?
Id have to ask too, why I cant star or flag this post..or any posts in the thread...problem mods?

my original post made on this issue here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

my 'x'

location of Garcia

Only other thing that has come in since has been something about 60* lat "drift"...so I am still at 'dunno'...do you?

If its an April fools hoax then it was two days early and very cruel to those suffering loss...not cool at all.

erg..

Ro
edit on 2-4-2014 by Rosha because: gremlins

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I am not saying I believe this one bit but why is this labeled a hoax nearly off the bat when others are left alone? I just seen that one about a 3000 mile wide ufo, it is an obvious hoax and it has been up for a few days now and it is not been put in the hoax bin!?
edit on 2-4-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sosobad

exactly my point, gov has their nasty claws everywhere..... and i mean everywhere since money can buy out loyalty now adays....

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
This is the alleged pic from Woods phone - I was hoping to post the image - but doesn't seem to upload w/ transmission info
About half way down the page
edit on 2-4-2014 by jibajaba because: attemtpting to upload image

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jibajaba

sweet, i love broken links

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Lifeishigh

yer quick!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
If Alex jones or Glen Beck pick up on it then you known its true , cause they are never wrong.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join