It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SirKonstantin Has Joined ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Hello Everyone,

I have been reading all forums from this site for many years and have finally decided to join up, my first reply post was on the Abduction and "Observation" forum. Giving information about a very short explanation of Zetas and Other Aliens (I have saved the entire 43ish long pages). I will be an active member with many positive and thoughtful views with knowledge to share.

To start...lol:
I have seen a connection with old stories posted here with recent discoveries in today's' world. On such example would be How Earth descended from a higher dimension and the pyramids turned from crystals back into stones with a high quarts content. Only to read later in the news that a discovery of an ancient crust of Earth was found to be made of crystal. Interesting Connections.

I have also noticed that wave length energy has allot to do with the Universe. There has been many discoveries and cover up in connection to energy wave technology. For Example, curing of cancer in 1920 dubbed the Royal Rifle.(we can get more into this topic if you so desire). Also the 1992 Cure for Aids by Dr. Stephen Kaali.(More of a zapper, but still energy waves i presume.lol)
I am a big fan of NikolaTesla.

I will go on introducing myself;

I enjoy all forums, I will do my best not to offend anyone with my opinion and views. I simply want to learn more and share it with everyone to benefit from.

Regards,

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Welcome! I love new people! (to read).

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SirKonstantin

The Earth can't descend from a higher dimension because all dimensions, in physics, are equal. Maybe you meant, higher multiverse? A dimension is not a multiverse - a multiverse is composed of a number of dimensions (4 or more).

Anyway, welcome here mate! It's the best site ever.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Just Perfect!

I guess what i was trying to say is exactly what you have explained.

Regards,

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Thanks for the Welcoming

Regards,

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Welcome... I'm gonna have to do some digging now. I'm very fascinated by the pyramids! Sounds quite interesting!
edit on 9-4-2014 by chelsdh because: edit

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Welcome aboard

Lord Vader serves breakfast at 10... at noon there is an orientation tour followed by a champagne reception

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Welcome.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact staff.

Enjoy yourself.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
WELCOME! it must be fate I recognize some you, idk how or where, maybe thats a theor to discuss lator, also cool profile DRAGON BALL Z!!!.

new topics

top topics

join