It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contacted and "Observed"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Yes observation to me meant simply watching for a short period of time. If I had known they/it would attempt sharing my consciousness then my reaction would've been a flat no.

I wish I had more to tell but I don't. After I made a statement of no observation permitted without the agreement of my wife and son, there has been none to my knowledge, and I am sure I would be aware if there was a presence.

I am curious to find out why there would be any interest in my family? Is it genetics? Does the house fall on a crossing of ley lines? Is it because I have developed spiritually? (I learnt how to astral project and open the third eye and became much more spiritually aware of other entities and the greater reality of the multiverse).

I continue to learn..to evolve..and any help/advice/information is gratefully received.

reply to post by Riddles

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

i WOULD sUGGEST YOU ASK WHAT IT IS THEY WANT FROM US I HAVE BEEN ENCOUNTERD MYSELF AND WILL BE WILLING TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE WITH YOU...

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Please discuss and share.. any input will help discern the truth.

reply to post by PinealBoy

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

vivid1975
2 nights ago my 3 year old son woke up crying, so I went through to calm him down and then went downstairs to get him some warm milk.

It was 4.30am, and I got a very clear image in my mind of a Gray stood in my hall waving at me. Even the thought startled me, and I said in my mind "I thought you guys were supposed to be smart? If you want to make contact..do it in the daytime and give me warning, so I don't freak out !".

I was then asked telepathically if it was alright that they observed us? I didn't feel threatened at all, so I replied yeah that it was fine as long as there weren't many of them.

I took my sons milk and went back upstairs, gave it to him and he said it was too hot so I ran a cold tap in the bathroom, at which point my wife walked in behind me.. I almost jumped out of my skin ! Laughing we settled our son and headed back to bed.

Next thing, my wife started getting frisky, and I remembered about being observed. Being male, I pushed that to the back of my mind and got jiggy with it.

Sparing you the details, we lay there exhausted and I felt euphoric (I normally feel good..but this was abnormally good). I closed my eyes and in the dark, it was like reality was being unzipped and a preying mantis head peered through and looked straight at me. I got a feeling that it was trying to smile. I wasn't scared.. I knew that just because something looks different it doesn't mean its bad.

It disappeared and I got the feeling that they had gone.

This is my first encounter with a mantid and I'd like to know if anybody else has had a similar experience or has any info that might help? No I'm not on drugs/insane.

I don't believe this story at all. Are you serious? How can you expect anyone to believe this it's ridiculous.. Your trying to tell us your married and you still have sex??

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

vivid1975
Please discuss and share.. any input will help discern the truth.

reply to post by PinealBoy

I am also looking for answers as to why me?

It may be that aliens follow the family line the same way we would tag a wild animal and follow the family.

I only met with two types of grays, the tall and the short ones.

Jim Sparks encounter may help you with more insight.

The other possibility is that some aliens may be humans from our future as explained by some abductees.

Al Bielik may be telling the truth about his time spent in our future, or you could listen to Andrew Basiago's report of the governments time travel program from the mid 70"s.

You report is very strange that an alien would want to visit you in a private time with your wife.

That is the first time I have heard of that.

My big question is why our government has chose to keep the truth about aliens from the public.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Bravo!

This is my second marriage. .yeah great sex life. First time round was once every 4 months and like being with a sack of potatoes.

reply to post by Nomad451

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Alot of great avenues to research thanks.

I listened to Al Bielek before and believe him 100%.

What happened between you and the 2 types of grey?

reply to post by waltwillis

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

vivid1975
Alot of great avenues to research thanks.

I listened to Al Bielek before and believe him 100%.

What happened between you and the 2 types of grey?

reply to post by waltwillis

You may listen to the report I gave to VERITAS in May of 2012 on you tube and hear the outline of what I know under:
"The story of Walt Willis that is just 31 minutes long".
The two types of grays are the only ones I have seen.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Hopefully it was your Wife you were so doing! yet to come out and say it like that. Did you gets the rights not to show the universe?

Yep! have one in the house although he is very tall and has long arms, dark or maybe a shadow of an gray. yet always find him to be at a side view or the part of your eyes called Prep-ual-vision.

Yet he is guarding, protecting and the pets know this! I swear they sleep togetter! Not in That Way! Then theirs my roommate room, always a dark cloud, feeling and always someonw watching! I do not like Her room, go in there with Power! So my power only last 1 hr, used to be 10 min's!

Holy Water, Sage, Blessings and Light! It might last a day maybe 2 then its back! Although it does not drain me, i deal with it, it beats the Hell out of Her! Mentaly that is! Then their is the 95yrs house that we live in.

House my new friend, have a Spirit! What gets me is it allows the Black Cloud, and I feel it protects it! I do not hate it, just dislike or more like it effects me in a bad way. Have I wondered if it was Her? Thats there too except 13 yrs togetter, hard, fun and some excitement, now and then.

Although have sex with a 3 eyed, 3 breast-it's and Hot would sure melt me Away!

Peace

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

vivid1975
Yes observation to me meant simply watching for a short period of time. If I had known they/it would attempt sharing my consciousness then my reaction would've been a flat no.

I wish I had more to tell but I don't. After I made a statement of no observation permitted without the agreement of my wife and son, there has been none to my knowledge, and I am sure I would be aware if there was a presence.

The fact that you have provided permission in the first place, omits further denial from you of further interaction. Whilst your first experience was 'enlightening' on many platforms, the likelyhood of such a profound 'awe-inspiring' experience again is less likely. Whilst you may not feel the presence yourself, please be aware that it has not gone.

vivid1975I am curious to find out why there would be any interest in my family?

It is there because you invited it in.

vivid1975 Is it genetics?

More likely just waiting for the right time to get the invite in.

vivid1975Is it because I have developed spiritually?
(I learnt how to astral project and open the third eye and became much more spiritually aware of other entities and the greater reality of the multiverse).

It is what it wants you to believe. Don't go there. It is a dangerous place and takes every ounce of soul to survive and recover.

vivid1975and any help/advice/information is gratefully received.

Done.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I had a similar experience. One night when I went down to bed, I had visions of an alien, the type you are describing. It was in my mind and I said to myself , why are you thinking of this face, stop before you manifest something, and I opened my eyes and couldn't move. I was in a push up position on my stomach, I can do 50 pushups, not this time. I could absolutely not push myself up and it lasted for about 10 seconds. I want to think sleep paralysis but I wasn't even close to being asleep. So I got up, turned on the light and sat on my bed freaked out. Nothing more.
I would like to know how the guy or gal above this post has all of those answers.
edit on 15-4-2014 by lotusfoot because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join