It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yellowstone Bison Flee the Park (for spring migration)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

iamhobo
reply to post by AsherahoftheSea

The video was posted to youtube on March 20th, before the earthquake.

Also something to note, use caution when accessing the linked website in the OP. My computer's security software blocked malware from there named "jaweydvrv.myvnc.com" USE CAUTION...

I would suggest doing a scan of your computer if you've opened that link.
edit on 3/31/2014 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

Gotta ask, what software do u use???

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I would think there's still a lot of snow there so it would be normal for them to be on the roads. that's why there's no cars allowed there in the winter and very few snowmobiles. Been there many times

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
We had a job in the Tetons outside of Yellowstone a couple of years ago end of March to May, the bison are everywhere during this time. They stand in the roadways, they are not afraid of cars, they just own the place. I would not be worried about this at all.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

What us guys think is youre passing around a virus-warned trojan link. Another example one shouldnt click things from someone else.....Its a good thing we check.

So if youve got another source....?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Just saw this video on Disclost TV site. I don't know if this is normal or unusual behavior so it's hard to judge if this pertains to the recent EQ. Something that caught my eye and my intrigue for certain though.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

At least they obey the traffic laws.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Its just spring migration. Now if every animal for 300 miles was moving out I would be concerned. Plus the amount of monitoring equipment up there I find it very unlikely this thing will sneak up on us.

If old faithful is on time I wouldn't worry to much.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

yes but most of the others seem to be meandering about....like how cattle move normally...

rather than running full pelt down the freeway as if fleeing from something, which what i saw on the bison vid i watched before the quake. maybe running cuz of quake, or something else spooked them...

could be migration i spose, but they seemed a little spooked to me....

having said that unless the birds all leave yellowstone i wouldn't panic. if they go, then we'd know. not sure if you can see any signs of bird life on the live camera? but someone should keep an eye on it; probably best warning sign of a bigger quake/or eruption, however wouldn't have long from the time they go....

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Sorry I will be careful about linking to disclose.tv in the future. Nothing popped up when I got into it, but I guess I should run a scan...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
ah, my mother just raised an interesting point. she said animals might know WAY in advance, so they might migrate soon enough that they can get away in time, but not all at the same time.

for example, bison move relatively slow. they might leave earlier than say, wolves, that move fast and quickly.

birds might leave it til the last minute to leave, as they can fly away fast.

during the indonesian tsunami, survivors said they noticed there were NO animals around. they had all moved to higher ground in time.

SO, the BEST way to predict a possible eruption in yellowstone, or megaquake in LA might be to monitor the movements of wild animals CLOSELY.

WHERE did these bison go ? are they now in Alaska, or heading there?
Have any other animals left? Are the wolves still there? Are the bears?

Is anyone watching this, because it could be a WAY better indicator of a problem than watching the geysers and quakes even....(because animals just KNOW, as past events prove this...)

(Also my mother's family owned cattle properties, they know what migrating cattle/animals look and act like, and she said it's pretty clear these animals aren't moving casually, they were fleeing from SOMETHING- whether it was the 4.8 quake or whether they know something else i don't know.)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

oh well that's a good sign then...if they're still there then i guess,...good to know.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

so you posted this in the hoax forum on the basis that bison migrations in spring are common on the road?

but you have no proof that this is a migration? they could also be fleeing the coming quake?

another great ats hoax post.

this forum is so rigged...

you claim to allow free discussion and free thought but in fact you stifle it. well done.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

I didn't put it in the Hoax bin. It was moved. It was originally in Fragile Earth.

<< 1   >>

join