It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need H.A.A.R.P info.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Hey ATS, it is time, I need as much "credible" information that I can get on H.A.A.R.P. Particularly in these areas, The height, length, and width of the facilities. The location of the facilities, the effects on the ionosphere (such as temperature at time of exposure to radio and electromagnetic frequencies), The effects the heating of the ionosphere has on temperature, magnetic fields, instruments such as compasses, radios, computer chips, etc. The effects the use of the H.A.A.R.P. Station has on the jet stream, rainfall, cloud development, and any other weather related events. The effects this has on the gas composition on the atmosphere, the ocean, etc. The appearance and sound of the section of ionosphere targeted, and ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING else you can provide.

This info must come from what ATSers deem as "credible" i cannot afford to be called a liar and a conspiracy theorist anymore.

Come on ATS, do not fail me now.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I have done alot of research on HAARP in the past.

My best answer would be to use the search function.

I made a thread a long time ago, " is this how the aim/steer haarp". Or something alobg those lines.

Our fellow member PianoPraze knows a good deal about Haarp and the ability to steer radio waves.

Prepare for the long haul friend.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Thanks m8 any info is useful. I am prepared for the long haul, i have been researching things like this for a few years as i am sure you and many others on here have too, but most of you have more experience under your belt. I appreciate your comment and pointing me in the direction of an ATSer who knows more about this than i do. Cheers!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Luuke123

Member Bedlam is the man to read when it comes to HAARP.

An ATS search for bedlam HAARP should point you in the right direction.

Also, a google scholar search will yield around 3000 results, many of which are papers on experiments carried out using HAARP.

Want to know what it's REALLY used for? Read the scientific papers written by the people who have actually used the facility.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Thank you for pointing me in the direction of more info. I will research these papers you speak of, i don't care if it isn't used for evil, in fact id rather it be that way. I want to know the FACTS! Cheers!!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
You can try the HAARP website. It is also visible on Google Earth.
HAARP website

The HAARP website seems to be down. The project was mothballed a few years ago due to lack of funding.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Luuke123

The information about HAARP "quoted" on many websites is innaccurate. Usually erring in power and scale beyond what is possible through human engineering.

HAARP has had military involvement in research and has, no doubt, drawn conclusions which are classified. If those experiments are classified, and someone is openly talking about them, or publishing data in books, magazines or on the web, you have to ask how they got the information. Chances are that it's a fiction based upon some imagination and a few misunderstood public facts. Either way, find out, be sceptical, and if there is something concrete behind some theory, be the whistle blower.

Scientific papers are a good source of knowledge IF they have been published in a peer reviewed journal. If papers have not been peer reviewed, then there remains the possibility that they are bogus (the process of having those "in the know" pick apart someone's research adds credibility to any research that survives the process).

You could try the HAARP website if it is up (the website is not part of core research and is under-funded).

Also, you could browse information on planetary sciences like meterology and also on plasma and radio physics. Then you would have a better idea of the sort of things that you can research at a facility like HAARP.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
The HAARP Facility has shut down.

CLICK ME

The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) — a subject of fascination for many hams and the target of conspiracy theorists and anti-government activists — has closed down. HAARP’s program manager, Dr James Keeney at Kirtland Air Force Base in New Mexico, told ARRL that the sprawling 35-acre ionospheric research facility in remote Gakona, Alaska, has been shuttered since early May.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
They're offline for now, possibly forever.

Part of the issue is that the place is run with a set of big diesel-electric generators similar to the sort used on big locomotives. Copper Valley Electric isn't up to providing the power to make the place run.

The issue is that the generators aren't up to snuff as far as EPA standards require, and there's not enough money in the budget to fix it. So since May of last year, they've been offline.

A number of ionospheric heaters are offline now. There are some of the smaller ones still going, but the biggest one now is probably EISCAT near Tromso.

If they surplus the place, it'll be a golden opportunity to pick up a bargain on a D616G.
edit on 31-3-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
H.A.A.R.P. is closed down...moved out in Alaska so....

top topics

join