It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Policeman blindsides girl at arizona university

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

~Lucidity

TiedDestructor

~Lucidity
reply to post by gunshooter

What about the part where it escalates an already bad situation?

Actually, I don't believe that the example in the last posted video is at all comparable to what happening in Tucson.

I not quiet sure what you are inferring?

I inferred that you are encouraging escalation of a bad situation by agreeing with the actions taken in the video.

And I'm flat out saying that doing so will only get more people hurt and perhaps worse.

Yes and then it will stop, its like a big zit. it needs to be popped. You can hide in fear or defend your fellow public. Sure they could kill you, then you should regret you only have one life to give for your fellow man. Cowards win nothing, not freedom not respect not peace. Cowards get the boot.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

AmenStop

~Lucidity

TiedDestructor

~Lucidity
reply to post by gunshooter

What about the part where it escalates an already bad situation?

Actually, I don't believe that the example in the last posted video is at all comparable to what happening in Tucson.

I not quiet sure what you are inferring?

I inferred that you are encouraging escalation of a bad situation by agreeing with the actions taken in the video.

And I'm flat out saying that doing so will only get more people hurt and perhaps worse.

Yes and then it will stop, its like a big zit. it needs to be popped. You can hide in fear or defend your fellow public. Sure they could kill you, then you should regret you only have one life to give for your fellow man. Cowards win nothing, not freedom not respect not peace. Cowards get the boot.

I'm not dying to defend some drunk who ran out on the field during a soccer match or whatever it was and kneed a cop in the nuts. But you go for it.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Kneed a cop in the nuts? Is that the excuse they gave?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

In the video? That's a guess. Point being, we don't know what happened in the pile. We rarely do.

Point remaining: The video has no bearing on the topic in this thread.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

~Lucidity
reply to post by TKDRL

In the video? That's a guess. Point being, we don't know what happened in the pile. We rarely do.

Point remaining: The video has no bearing on the topic in this thread.

The person who posted it was making a point. What more of a bearing do you need?

Many of the responses posted in threads don't directly address the issue but provide a similar situation to broaden the thought process.

It's healthy in debate. And that's no opinion.

As you said...."Peace"

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TiedDestructor

My point was that it is not similar. In any way. One of these things is not like the other one just because both have cops in them.

My other point was that piling on the violence isn't going to fix a damn thing.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

~Lucidity
reply to post by TiedDestructor

My point was that it is not similar. In any way. One of these things is not like the other one just because both have cops in them.

My other point was that piling on the violence isn't going to fix a damn thing.

10-4

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Curious as to why he got demoted from detective back to Sergeant. I see he was cast back down to street cop but they don't say why.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Sometimes the only language bully types respond to is violence. The only thing that stopped bullies was when I beat the piss out of one of them. Lunch detention, after school detention, suspension, didn't phase them a bit. Seeing one of their faces looking like hamburger sure did though. Adults are *supposed* to be wiser, smarter than kids, sadly I see cases where adults are as dumb or even dumber than most kids lol.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Absolutely uncalled for. That girl could have cracked her head open flipping over that bench. I am very surprised that the thug didn't get a beer bottle to the back of the head, which would have been deserving. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

spooky24

Police brought in cruisers and a unit of officers with batons, helmets and face masks to block the street when people started tossing beer bottles, cans and firecrackers, hitting police vehicles and endangering officers.

That paragraph does not add up. Read it carefully

The reason the police cruisers showed up is because the people were throwing beer cans, bottles and firecrackers at police cruisers? Sounds like a coverup

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

A witness, David Kitaeff, told The Associated Press that the incident started innocently with people taking photos, but then "people got in cops' faces." He said fans were throwing drink cans at officers, whom he saw marching down University Boulevard.

He also said off the record that the fans were upset about bad officiating calls in the end of the ball game that they felt their team was cheated.

That is sad. Lets start a riot over a block/charge call.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

On tonight, live from 10PM Eastern time!

Show thread with listening information

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
So they ID'd the cop and re-assigned him due to "threats of violence." The investigation in "ongoing."

Sgt. J. Mann, an 18-yr veteran of the force.

I looked for the online story to link to, but couldn't find it... so I'll just rely on the old print version on my lap.

Maybe they took it down because of negative reaction... or maybe I didn't search well. Heh, maybe this was already posted earlier? What can I say... I live in Tucson. "Whatever" capital of the Southwest.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The video was taken down with a copyright notice by a company Fullscreen entertainment or something.
Strange.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Taggart

Interesting.......

Fullscreen is a next-generation media company building a global network of YouTube channels with content creators and brands.

Fullscreen provides premium services and a full suite of end-to-end YouTube tools to many of the world's leading brands and media companies.

Sounds like some "company" that wants to make money off youtube I guess. I do not see that video on their uploaded videos, so I don't know what is up with that.

Here is another copy for those wanting to look at it.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

So I guess posting pics of his kids and his cell number and home address is right out?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

This the article?

Tough guy is receiving threats, can't say I feel too sorry for the jerk lol.
edit on Fri, 04 Apr 2014 00:27:14 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join