It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Policeman blindsides girl at arizona university

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Police does this and crowd does nothing???

Here the police would be smashed to pieces. Full scale violent riot would occur
The piggy who did this would be sent to hospital

What are you really drinking in your tap water to allow this kind of police behavior

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Its on Video she can sue. People shouldn't be shy to sue for multi millions, it will make the brass come down hard and discipline rogue cops

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

yeah sue the city and steal taxpayers money, let the cop have his paid leave and desk job that should be punishment enough..when did America become so cowardly??

I cant event take this site I get too angry, I will ban myself

America you are cowards..proof is in the pudding

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
You think it was tough what this little girl took?
Imagine what these idiots wives and children go through on a daily basis.
What you project in public is only a shadow of what you do in private.
I'd bet dollars to donuts...(lol pun intended) that this guy beats his wife and kids, most probably does worse and darker things...especially to the kids who won't talk due to fear.
Pigs need to be held accountable for their actions.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I can't believe some of you actually believe that most of the videos like this are biased against police officers. This is happening on a daily basis. The police investigate themselves. If you think for one minute that they don't look the other way when it comes to a brother you are sadly mistaken. And the whole apple excuse is garbage as well. What is wrong with ya'll? I guess it's going to take you tasting that boot as it stomps on your head before you realize that he police are totally out of control. This was not an isolated incident. Wake up!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 5ofineed5aladder

I agree that was uncalled for but another crime happened there when will people with camera phones stop taking video in portrait mode had the phone been turned the other way we would see a lot more.
edit on 31-3-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Obviously, the video was cropped for effect-so in any attempt to analyze the provocation- the entire video would be non grata for the simple fact it cut out what appears to be the young woman throwing a bottle.

In an interdepartmental provocation examination eye witness statement would take prescient over the video unless the entire screen can be shown.

There are 3 different levels of street confrontations and this seems to fit none of them as the officer appears to be without protection of body armor or face plate. So, anything thrown in his/her direction would be cause for disarming the person.

The reaction of the onlookers seem to prove the point of provocation.

The case would rest on eyewitness testimony and the FBI's photo enhancement/video matting department could possibly produce a better view and if it is determined that the video was deliberate in the crop-as to frame the officer-then a perjury charge would be forthcoming.

In other words the video is useless.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

There are 3 different levels of street confrontations and this seems to fit none of them as the officer appears to be without protection of body armor or face plate. So, anything thrown in his/her direction would be cause for disarming the person.

Yes a bottle demands a baton to the face for "disarming" right.

If she is so dangerous aggressor why she wasn't taken to custody?

There is nothing to justify this action.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

You know Spooky, you post quite a bit here. While lurking around the boards, I see a lot of your comments. Imo, you are either contrary for the sake of being contrary (more often than not) or you are a troll.....or maybe some of the other titles and names given to some here.

You are always defending this police state nonsense, with nonsense. Just trying to debunk for the sake of it? Perhaps you are a statist?

My point? There is no way in hell this action can be defended...."cropped" video or not. Another poster has already said it, if she was so guilty and such a threat....why just walk away from her? Why not ARREST her? Oh yeah, because she wasn't a threat...THAT is why.

This one is CLEAR CUT.....Period. If you can't see that, you are either blind or you have vested interest in NOT seeing.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Yeah, throwing a bottle. What I saw was two young women, one with a cup & phone, the other with a grocery bag & phone, trying to get to their car. Darn kids, trying to grocery shop! How dare they walk nonchalantly to here their car is.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

spooky24
Obviously, the video was cropped for effect-so in any attempt to analyze the provocation- the entire video would be non grata for the simple fact it cut out what appears to be the young woman throwing a bottle.

In an interdepartmental provocation examination eye witness statement would take prescient over the video unless the entire screen can be shown.

The reaction of the onlookers seem to prove the point of provocation.

The case would rest on eyewitness testimony and the FBI's photo enhancement/video matting department could possibly produce a better view and if it is determined that the video was deliberate in the crop-as to frame the officer-then a perjury charge would be forthcoming.

In other words the video is useless.

I have re-watched it four times and I don't see a bottle. I don't see any evidence that the girl threw anything. Please point out where you are seeing this or if there is footage from another video or if this is just spurious speculation on your part.

It would certainly change the scenario if she threw something. It would be excessive force on the part of the police officer but at least not completely unprovoked then.

Either way...

Proof please.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I've always been a defender of the police in certain situations. No matter how I look at this I don't see any reason why excess force like that needed to be used. Just ridiculous. Even if I had wanted to do something which my first reaction would have been to defend there isn't much one can do to someone in riot gear. I doubt they could even get the officers badge #.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This is what happens when you protest now, this is what the police do when you exercise your democratic right.
Many people cheered as the police attacked and rounded up Occupy protesters, it was "hilarious" watching those "dirty hippies" getting what for.

You wanted this, you allowed this and now this is the norm.

All of the protests over the last 2-3 years have been trial runs and testing grounds to gauge public reaction and when the public cheer and laugh and ridicule the "other side's" mistreatment, then the government have been given the green light for complete and utter brutality and excessive force.

Do you think it's coincidence that these attacks and police brutality cases and incidents have gone up so much?
In every area of policing there are more physical attacks, more shootings, more tazer attacks and generally a more bullish and disproportionate response by the police.
Whether it's in people's homes, on call outs, at police stations, in detention, people's animals, assaults, manhandling, OTT dealing with situations.

It's not coincidence.
edit on 31/3/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Its the steroids they take

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

spooky24

She was not throwing a bottle, but in fact holding a Styrofoam coffee-cup.

If we look closly we can see the cup descend to the grown, from her right hand as she is being assaulted.

This is a sad situation of law enforcement.

edit on 31-3-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

The cops are useless. We don't need violent thugs with guns bullying citizens. This isn't Russia.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Silly rabbits! They were eager to use their new riot training. Apparently on more than just this woman.

Source

These cops appear to have been seriously high on something.

Video from the above story.

edit on 3/31/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

dave0davidson
That was totally horriffic. It's too bad the cameraman is inept though. Why people think it's ok to take widescreen video with the camera sideways is completely beyond me. Who cares what the tops of the trees look like?

Yeah, I looked at the video and at the comments - and I'm really confused by the details people are mentioning - I see *nothing* until he(?) comes into frame shoving the girl down - has the video been cropped since it first went up???

I do hear someone in the tape saying something like "Look at this chick trying to get up on the cops to take a picture of em" - but whether it was the picture-taking, or the "sneaking up on the cop" angle that said him off, I can't say - like I say, did the video get cropped?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Hopefully that girl that snapped a picture with her phone will get assault charges filed. (A quick google shows it'd fall under the 3rd definition in Arizona law.) Might not go anywhere, but that'd definittely wake him up if they do. Just because you're a cop, it doesn't mean you're immune to the law. If you act in some manner without justification, it should come back to you.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
How come is it so rare to see anyone defending these girls that get pummeled and beaten up by riot police? I believe I've only seen one clip where a scrawny young white kid attacked the riot police officer who brutally slammed some girl's face into a wall. Of course, being vastly outnumbered, he went down pretty quick.

Anyway, only in America and England do protesters sit there and watch young girls get beat on. I saw a clip from Asia where the protesters fought back with homemade flamethrowers. Goddamn Flamethrowers! And nobody in America, except for that scrawny young white kid, can even defend the more vulnerable people?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join