It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Of Family Caught On Camera

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Thought I would beat the gullible UFO believers..

This fake abduction video has the usual aspects...Bad CGI, having camera on for no apparent reason, usual found footage BS..etc

The usual replies shall have
"prove it is fake"
"I have seen fake footage before and this is not fake"
"This has to real..their emotions seem to real to be fake..etc"
"I am a CGI expert and there is no way this is fake..etc"
"I have seen a craft like that..etc"
"My experience was exactly like that..etc"
"OP is a disinfo agent/shill who only brought this footage forward to discredit it..etc"
The usual suspects who would believe anything will also be replying...

and commence..

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Oooh it's the blair witch project.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Come on , they cant seriously think anyone would ever believe this in a million years.

On the upside i thought it was well filmed, someone has probably spent some time at film school to produce this.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Just needs the Transformer movie special effects to make it more convincing, and more impact full like the Movies where its in IMAX.
Then I'd really piss my pants.
edit on 26-3-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

This fake abduction video has the usual aspects...Bad CGI, having camera on for no apparent reason, usual found footage BS..etc

Here's a reply you didn't anticipate ...
It''s against T&Cs to post a video you know is fake

The usual suspects who would believe anything will also be replying...

Pointless baiting

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

gortex

...claiming that it is real.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Hee hee, she says "They're gonna come for us now" hee hee hee...

"We need mum and dad" hee hee...

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Thought I would beat the gullible UFO believers

What a pointless, beligerant thread. Not a thing to contribute but ridicule.

Hopefully the Mod's will put this in the hoax bin...and it gets ignored...as it should.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
HOAX
HOAX
Strike 1

edit on Wed, 26 Mar 2014 13:38:45 -0500381America/ChicagoWednesday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I mean seriously, if you make a scary video about aliens, at least build some tension with the video. Like this scene.

Also alien probing probably go against censorship laws, even though, it gets everyone night mares going. They usually are the best sellers in sci-fi.
edit on 26-3-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

- See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I guess he could say he didnt know for sure it was fake..i mean who can be 100% sure. There's plenty of people who regularly post UFO vids who use that argument.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
seriously, this is ridiculous. i'm a firm believer in alien visitation , abduction etc etc.

but, c'mon! the video has a SOUNDTRACK! you can hear the score in the background for added tension. the CGI is blaring obvious. it's scripted. the record and battery images are digitally inserted, blah blah blah. seems more like a viral movie trailer.

is this even being passed off as a legitimate video? i don't think even the worst of the worst would be THAT gullible to buy this, unless perhaps they were still in elementary school.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

gortex

15l.) [HOAX]: In the event you Post more than three items that are later determined to be of an obviously hoax, fraudulent, or faked nature, your account may be terminated without warning.

I already said it was a hoax and never claimed it to be real.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This video is what's known as a "Teaser" It wasn't a hoax....

Indy film makers make a short film to take to the "pitch fests" in LA, to see if they can find investors in making their Teaser into a feature film, or to sell the script and idea, to another producer or cable co.

My small production company has made many teasers for people that come to tamalewood with nothing more than a script and a credit card. Here is one I was dp on that might have some potential.

www.youtube.com...

With the new technology, movie making has become available to anyone. Feature films have been made entirely on a cell phone.

Have a story to tell? Join us....

Start here
www.celtx.com...

Surely you can do better than the teaser shown in the OP. Some of the actors were ok but the story was so weak and lame, contrived, obviously a ripoff of Blair witch and others. It's so gimmicky and dumb as a camera technique.
edit on 26-3-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

??? I don't see any reason for such a rude and pretentious post. You contributed nothing positive to A.T.S.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Call it what you will..I made the preemptive thread to stop the pointless thread that would no doubt be appearing.
Believers telling everyone it is real..etc

Thought I would put all their statements out there..save them some time..

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

It's not a very good idea to deliberately start a thread in the
hope of igniting a flame war.

Members get emotive on both sides and can lead to post bans and outright
termination of accounts.

Think about that before you try again with a similar project.

edit on Wed, 26 Mar 2014 13:45:28 -0500451America/ChicagoWednesday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Actually this thread was made to stop that. With all their usual statements out there...there is nothing more for them to add.

The only ones with an issue, are you and a few others. No flame wars or nothing..

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

boncho

gortex

...claiming that it is real.

Not necessarily , there was a thread a couple of years ago to post your favorite fake UFO videos .... it was closed and we were warned for posting fake videos.
This threads adds nothing , it may just be clumsily worded but it comes off as a bait thread in my opinion.

edit on 26-3-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Onslaught2996
reply to post by rigel4

Actually this thread was made to stop that. With all their usual statements out there...there is nothing more for them to add.

The only ones with an issue, are you and a few others. No flame wars or nothing..

That's because your attempts at bating are largely being ignored!
/

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join