It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to this video, chemtrails are real, flightradar 24 busted!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That's an easy one.

I thought so, until you said

The tangent of 45º is 1.

Is that calcunometry or trigulus? Doesn't matter, can't do either one.

I got the geometry right though, after the edit.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Eryiedes

If this is truely so then why exactly have authorities either ceased updating the radiation trackers for the public altogether,

well I don't know here you live - but the US EPA's RadNet is still up and running

increased the so-called safe exposure limits

Source??

This 1995 document showing steadily decreasing exposure limits up until 1995 - I havent' found anything newer.

or in most cases both...

What is "most cases"??

and even going so far as to have one political personality tell everyone that radiation is actually good for them?

Political personalities say all sorts of stupid things - one of them being an idiot dose not a conspiracy make!!

But out of curiosity, who was it and when?

Most "normal" people can't fathom the concept of radical depopulation or even accept that it may be going on right under their own noses for decades.

Yeah well that would probably be because for decades the population ahs been increasing - it does make it hard for normal people to accept the concept of depopulation for sure ....

It's so monstrous in blows mental fuses and I understand where all the skepticism comes from.
Most would rather brand someone crazy than accept that greedy, inbred, self-entitled rich people want the earth for themselves and they don't care what they have to do to get it...they're in this for the "win".

I would rather see eth evidence......and since there is none and indeed lots of r exactly the opposite I find the idea idiotic rather than monstrous.

Sorry about that.
edit on 26-3-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

So, the plane is probably 6 to 8 miles to her north and the map would only be a few miles to her north if she were directly center of it. Thanks for pointing that out guys.

I didn't really have an opinion on the video, I just thought it was interesting and I knew if I posted it, the smart minds here at ATS would come up with some answers. On the other hand, as i said in the OP, I still hold out that chemtrails may/do exist, and if so, they are for the common good, not some evil conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

We've done this dance too many times before, sir.
You'll disregard and ridicule anything I post, misinterpret my efforts to not derail the thread as "submission" and eventually you'll just call me names.

(In point of fact, you've already started)

No thank you.
Been there...done that...got the t-shirt.
Anyone else (or you for that matter) who wants a recap of that that goto any of the other threads in which we have interacted...since they are all pretty much the same.
Ultimately I'll just end up ignoring you and you'll just keep on trolling me...so we're not doing this again.
Sorry.

-Peace-
edit on 26-3-2014 by Eryiedes because: Typo

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

Zaph didnt state they only use secondary (atcbi or modes.....transponders), the statement was it is their primary means of separating aircraft. Trust me, they want the primary (actual radar hits) to be correlated along with the beacon (transponder).

If you are so concerned, request a FOIA of the data....amazingly, in my 11 years as a radar/automation tech, Ive only had one of those and it was in connection to a Red Flag exercise.

You seem to have had your theory dismantled and are now thrashing about...just my observations.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

ownbestenemy

Zaph didnt state they only use secondary (atcbi or modes.....transponders), the statement was it is their primary means of separating aircraft. Trust me, they want the primary (actual radar hits) to be correlated along with the beacon (transponder).

If you are so concerned, request a FOIA of the data....amazingly, in my 11 years as a radar/automation tech, Ive only had one of those and it was in connection to a Red Flag exercise.

You seem to have had your theory dismantled and are now thrashing about...just my observations.

Sorry, I don't think you read this thread at all, huh. Not my theory, friend. I simply asked questions about the transponders. Only theory I proposed on this thread was that chemtrails are for common good which is either ozone or aluminum oxide nanoparticles to reflect the sun's heat. Nobody came on this thread and dismantled either one of those ideas as of yet, would you care to try?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Eryiedes

We've done this dance too many times before, sir.
You'll disregard and ridicule anything I post, misinterpret my efforts to not derail the thread as "submission" and eventually you'll just call me names.

I thought the specific factual points I raised were totally relevant.

And my questions were also relevant - you make claims but refuse to provide any references - if you cannot back up your assertions then why make them in the first place?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

jaws1975
reply to post by Zaphod58

A little off topic but is there any good reason why pilots have the ability to turn the transponder off?

Yes...if that certain component has a short or a fault or is interfering with other more critical systems, it can be isolated. Just my opinion on that matter.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   

One day last summer I amazed some of my friends by demonstrating how trying to judge the location of an aircraft by eyesight alone, can be so visually deceptive, through using the FR24 app when there were about five or six planes visible to us. They could clearly see that, through the trail pattern being left that day, they were looking at the right flights, but were astonished that aircraft they could see weren't even over the same county that we were in and aircraft that appeared to be fairly closely overhead were actually closer to the next town. They all downloaded the app for a play with it after that

It does take a bit of practice and I've no idea how familiar the lady in the video is with the app (not watched it yet, just found the thread) but I've learned for my photography where to look for planes appearing on the app, but it's not easy if your not used to it and anyone thinking they can look at a plane in the sky and know where it is flying over, just with their eyes and never having used anything like FR24 as a learning tool, is just kidding themself.
edit on 27-3-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Well,that is a big thick trail that's being left, like something you would find from a large widebody aircraft. Looking at FR24 for 17th March at 8:06, and zooming out at little from where she is over Borehamwood we see this

There is only one large aircraft in the vicinity. An American Airlines Boeing 777, which fits the bill for such a trail perfectly. But it definitely does show up, she is mistaken.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   

This has nothing to do with the information and you well know this.
We just don't play well together so stop trying to put feul on the embers and move on.

-Peace-

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Thanks for that, Waynos.

I was going to say that the plane she filmed in the sky could have been 50 miles (or farther) away from her, yet her flightradar 24 was zoomed in relatively closely to her position near Watford.

If she had just zoomed out to see more area, she would have seen the plane on the flightradar. It's that simple.

I'm not sure if she was being intentionally disingenuous, or if she simply did a poor job at investigating by being unaware as to the potential distances at which planes could be seen...but either way, the information in her video is misleading.

edit on 3/27/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

raedar
They have poisoned our food supply with GMOs, they fluoridate our municipal water supply, they track our entire lives. Chemtrails are the easiest thing to see, but the most difficult for people to believe. I'm in my 40s now and when I grew up, the sky was a beautiful shade of blue, the clouds were not an everyday occurrence, planes were older then and did not leave tic tac toes in the sky.

I'm not sure if they are delivering toxins to us or they are manipulating the weather in order to keep the global warming agenda 21 on track.

Depending on where you lived, clouds were a daily occurance in some weather patterns back in the day. On my lunch hour, I would kick back and try to pick out recognizable shapes.

It's clear that TPTB are damaging both the human race and our planet. If the goal was the reduction of population, voluntary methods of 1 child per couple (participants to gain some material benefit) would reduce the population by 75% within a few generations. But TPTB does not think like this ... and we stand by silently while the central banks, Wall Streeters and politicians literally loot our country and the world.

Whatever Animal Farm they have planned will not bode well for humanity.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

If she had just zoomed out to see more area, she would have seen the plane on the flightradar. It's that simple.

It gets better. In the beginning of her video you can see the plane that Waynos has shown. It's right on her screen yet she claims there are no planes. Go figure.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

juspassinthru

raedar
They have poisoned our food supply with GMOs, they fluoridate our municipal water supply, they track our entire lives. Chemtrails are the easiest thing to see, but the most difficult for people to believe. I'm in my 40s now and when I grew up, the sky was a beautiful shade of blue, the clouds were not an everyday occurrence, planes were older then and did not leave tic tac toes in the sky.

I'm not sure if they are delivering toxins to us or they are manipulating the weather in order to keep the global warming agenda 21 on track.

Depending on where you lived, clouds were a daily occurance in some weather patterns back in the day. On my lunch hour, I would kick back and try to pick out recognizable shapes.

It's clear that TPTB are damaging both the human race and our planet. If the goal was the reduction of population, voluntary methods of 1 child per couple (participants to gain some material benefit) would reduce the population by 75% within a few generations. But TPTB does not think like this ... and we stand by silently while the central banks, Wall Streeters and politicians literally loot our country and the world.

Whatever Animal Farm they have planned will not bode well for humanity.

data.worldbank.org...

According to this, we have been steadily increasing our life expectancy almost every year.
If their goal is to poison us or do any form of population control, they suck badly at it.

Why can't they just be contrails?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Ha ha, good spot, I didn't see that as I was getting the FR24 info from a little later on. I've just rewatched those opening seconds until she shows the actual trail in the sky. Given what we now know, she just looks completely stupid. It was right there in front of her. Such is the quality of chemtrail investigators on you tube.
edit on 27-3-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Eryiedes

This has nothing to do with the information and you well know this.

Thank you for providing me with the information about what I know well.

I had thought that if there was something being "sprayed" in the air then information about it would be quite important.

And that if radiation monitoring sites had been shut down then information about that would be important to.

And that people should have information to support allegations of illegal and/or immoral behavior...

Thanks for putting me straight/

We just don't play well together so stop trying to put feul on the embers and move on.

-Peace-

I think it is your problem not mine - I am more than happy to continue to highlight that you make claims and then refuse to support them with evidence - that you make allegations that people are doing wrong but won't identify them.

Your inability to back up your claims is symptomatic and typical of the whole chemtrail conspiracy, and I am not going to shut up about it.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

And there you have it....again.
Misinterpreting my unwillingness to engage you as capitulation or lack of evidence.
It really is your nom de plume.
You have my deepest sympathies.
So, on that note...

-Good Bye-

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

It is easy to characterize your unwillingness to present evidence as lack of evidence.....because it only ever occurs when you are asked for evidence.

thank you for your good wishes.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Eryiedes

And there you have it....again.
Misinterpreting my unwillingness to engage you as capitulation or lack of evidence.

It's not a misinterpretation though, is it dude? We can all see it every time you make statements then fail to back them up, which is quite a lot. No amount of posturing or grandstanding on your part can change that. My own rule is to say when something is just my opinion, or if I'm stating something as if it's a fact, have something to support it. Just something you may choose to consider to avoid spats.

IMHO.

Anyway, that is all I have to say on that matter, lest we go down the "thread closed" route again.
edit on 28-3-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join