It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW AREA 51 UFO (video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

LightningStrikesHere
reply to post by deadcalm

Wow interesting ! Great find!!

Will we ever get a legit UFO video lol :-(

If the real thing turns up then im sure we will get the video but until then all we can do is weed out the mistakes and fakes.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I know the governments are stupid but with how well known their area 51 is around the world . wouldn't they logically move the sensitive experiments somewhere with less heat from the public and just keep up the front of area 51 and a side show for the public .. Well that is what I would do but I am no graduate of anything .

Looks likes clear ballons with lights to me

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

freedomSlave
I know the governments are stupid but with how well known their area 51 is around the world . wouldn't they logically move the sensitive experiments somewhere with less heat from the public and just keep up the front of area 51 and a side show for the public .. Well that is what I would do but I am no graduate of anything .

They did, long ago. There is a base in Utah(?) I think it is.

Area 51 is still in use, but I bet there is nothing of alienness left there.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

bbracken677

freedomSlave

They did, long ago. There is a base in Utah(?) I think it is.

Area 51 is still in use, but I bet there is nothing of alienness left there.

"Alienness"...That left when Bob Lazar did...

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

LightningStrikesHere

VoidHawk

I'd say this is a very poor fake.
Look at the foggy area, it looks to me like whoever created this couldn't be bothered to cut around the object, they simply tried to make the original background transparent.

I am willing to entertain that idea ,but i help but think that this video has no CGI ,can you prove this has CGI? I am no video expert. And i am really curious..

Ty LSH

Sure. I spent just 2 or 3 minutes on this, much like whoever created the original.

I've adjusted the pic a little to make it easier to see what I'm getting at.
In the original notice the lights sit inside of a...bubble shape, well thats part of the original scene.

In this pic I've spent about 30 seconds removing the original scene. Had I spent more time the cutting would not be so obvious. I think you can see the difference.
Someone above mentioned led lights, I think they were correct.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Yep calling hoax on this one JLW has 0 credibility and as another poster pointedout it's an led flashlight on a window pane.Also how the hell couldhe get anywhere near Area 51 to get the video. Oh maybe he designed a special over the horizon optical adapter for his video cam hahaha.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Forget the image. No audio. That's enough for me to say "#### off UFO video"

They're probably stood there talking about it knowing exactly what it is and that it isn't a UFO. This is the 21st century. When do you NOT upload a video with ANY audio? When you're a ******ng hoaxer.

Give us the video with the original audio, OP, or original video-maker - whoever - whoever is the blatant liar by excluding the audio.
edit on 21-3-2014 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
hmm. interesting. i still can't figure out how to insert a pic in a post - anyway here's an enlargement of it/them, firstly untouched, then heavily darkened and desaturated a bit.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

VoidHawk

LightningStrikesHere

VoidHawk

I'd say this is a very poor fake.
Look at the foggy area, it looks to me like whoever created this couldn't be bothered to cut around the object, they simply tried to make the original background transparent.

I am willing to entertain that idea ,but i help but think that this video has no CGI ,can you prove this has CGI? I am no video expert. And i am really curious..

Ty LSH

Sure. I spent just 2 or 3 minutes on this, much like whoever created the original.

I've adjusted the pic a little to make it easier to see what I'm getting at.
In the original notice the lights sit inside of a...bubble shape, well thats part of the original scene.

In this pic I've spent about 30 seconds removing the original scene. Had I spent more time the cutting would not be so obvious. I think you can see the difference.
Someone above mentioned led lights, I think they were correct.

Thanks for the effort ,i am willing to bet its a LED light reflecting off of a window for sure!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

markymint
Forget the image. No audio. That's enough for me to say "#### off UFO video"

They're probably stood there talking about it knowing exactly what it is and that it isn't a UFO. This is the 21st century. When do you NOT upload a video with ANY audio? When you're a ******ng hoaxer.

Give us the video with the original audio, OP, or original video-maker - whoever - whoever is the blatant liar by excluding the audio.
edit on 21-3-2014 by markymint because: (no reason given)

Ummm, i hope your not directing your anger toward me Cause i posted it so that it could be debunked really.

Just some video i found on YouTube. Sorry you feel let down, i feel the same that's why i never post vids like this

Sorry dude
edit on 043101031343310st by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

thats exactly what it is....

I HATE goddamn hoaxers

Mods put this in the hoax bin please?

ETA: who is 'dastud' on youtube? lol
edit on 3/21/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I just joined ATS for this video. I saw the link to this discussion on the youtube comments.
I think you guys need to watch the video again before chalking this up to a simple, cheap LED light.
If you look closely you'll notice that the individual bubbles (or the lights inside them) appear to move independently of one another.
This may be a hoax, or it may not be, but it's not as simple as y'all have made it out...

Have a great day!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkler8

I wanted to edit my comment as follows:
The shape we see in the video is the shape that is most efficient to cluster round objects. Just because we find
the same efficient shape in LED lights doesn't mean that's what we see in the video.

If you look, you'll see that the tiny lights move before the larger object, and the large lights within, moves as if they "pull" it in a desired direction of travel.

I think this video deserves more consideration before dumping it into the "hoax" bin.

I don't know the guy who uploaded the video in question, and even as I type this his name escapes me.
I don't know if he claims to have made the video in question or received it from someone else and then uploaded it.
It very well could be that a worker at dreamland took this video and then removed the microSD card out of the base, smuggled (snuggled? hehe) between his butt-cheeks....

I'll say again to that this video deserves another view, especially by those who yell "hoax" the loudest...the lights just DON'T move like an LED light....

I'll agree that it most likely is a hoax, but I've yet to see convincing evidence of HOW in this discussion section.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join