It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our New Boeing 777 - Lose Yourself on a Journey of Epic Proportions Where Ever you Go No One Will Kn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
"Where ever you go no one will ever know"

I came across this just now and thought it was too weird to not post.

I must admit that at first I was getting kind of sick and tired of hearing about this flight. Yes there are hundreds of people missing and no matter what happened they are probably gone now and that is very sad. My heart goes out to the friends and family of the missing flight crew and passengers.

It is known that some people look for a conspiracy in every single current event...I must say that sometimes I cannot blame them as a lot of what we are told is a lie so it isn't that weird to question things.

I am not saying with certainty that there is some type of conspiracy behind the missing plane but there sure are a lot of unanswered questions which deserve answers.

Here it is...

Coincidence?

ETA:

I cannot verify the original source of this ad as I found it on FB...
edit on 3/20/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/20/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/20/2014 by Mirthful Me because: Replaced original title...

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Apparently the image is a hoax.

The message is a hoax. The poster is not a genuine Malaysia Airlines advertisement. Real Malaysia Airlines promotional material has been altered to include the fake slogans. The pictured aircraft is an A380, not a 777. The fake ad is apparently a misguided and very poor taste attempt at humour.

Source

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

Thank you, I figured something was off about this.

I will alert the mods to trash this thread...

join