It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kesha Workshop

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
www.livestream.com...

This may be of interest to some of you..

Much Love
Plazmuh

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mfc1PLAZMUH

Can you give us a brief summary of what it is about?
Is it the artist ke$ha talking about chemtrails or geo engineering? If that is the case, not sure I need to waste my time...

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Sremmos80

Can you give us a brief summary of what it is about?
Is it the artist ke$ha talking about chemtrails or geo engineering? If that is the case, not sure I need to waste my time...

The OP spelled it wrong, its Keshe, as in Mehran Keshe. from the homepage:

The Keshe Foundation is an independent non-profit and non-religious organization founded by nuclear engineer M.T. Keshe that aims to develop new scientific knowledge, new technologies and new solutions to major global problems like famine, water shortage, lack of electrical power supply, climate change, and disease, through the use of specially developed plasma reactors which will also give Mankind the real freedom to travel in deep Space.

Sounds like an interesting video, but unfortunately, it won't work for me D:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

they were suppost to give the whole world a free paitent for free energy released online and it didnt happen....yep the keshe foundation... sigh

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

eyeinoz

they were suppost to give the whole world a free paitent for free energy released online and it didnt happen....yep the keshe foundation... sigh

From what I can tell perusing the Keshe website they don't offer anything for free. Methinks I smell a snakeoil salesman. This reeks of phoney, bull#, vapor peddling, scam artist... well you get the idea.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Any relevance to geoengineering or chemtrails at all??

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul
Any relevance to geoengineering or chemtrails at all??

you mean other than "supposedly" new technologies and new solutions to major global problems like famine, water shortage, lack of electrical power supply, climate change, and disease? No.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidWarrior

are these supposed new solutions geoengineering or chemtrails??

If not then perhaps this should be in Fragile Earth.

if so then how about just a little clarity on that??

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Kukri

eyeinoz

From what I can tell perusing the Keshe website they don't offer anything for free. Methinks I smell a snakeoil salesman. This reeks of phoney, bull#, vapor peddling, scam artist... well you get the idea.

I dont necessarily think that all the info is bull,..but it does look like hes in it for el dinero.

You can read his books for free here. issuu.com... His books are a little ways down the page.

Peace

Eta.... ahh link doesnt work. Try this issuu.com... and then click on Scott jenson in the upper right to get to proper page
edit on 20-3-2014 by Tucket because: (no reason given)

top topics

join