It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Computer program reveals invisible motion in videos - Amazing!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Beings of light we are.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
They are definitely on to something with this. They could score big by making a user-friendly application for anyone to use. Like any other technology, surely this one can/will be eventually used in a way that invades privacy.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

thaelin
Wonder how the politicians will accept being filmed now? Within minutes
we could know what the lies were. KOOL.......

Or possibly if they were NOT Human...

Was it just me that wants to put this to the test for David Icke followers out there that claim celebrities are reptilian?

I would have to think something like this might distinguish between whether a person is human or possibly something else...
edit on 20-3-2014 by abeverage because: of those darn reptilans!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I can't wait to see a video regarding
Pyramids or stone henge etc.

This is a fantastic thread.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I swear, datura does the exact same thing to the mind and eyes

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

This will surely go off the scale in proving that lol.
I hope pepple will upload videos to this thread and don't post elsewhere.

Can we please keep this topic solely on this thread mods? Please.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

jazz10
reply to post by abeverage

This will surely go off the scale in proving that lol.
I hope pepple will upload videos to this thread and don't post elsewhere.

Can we please keep this topic solely on this thread mods? Please.

We need to gather some Videos like the one they did of Christian Bale, but of the Royals, US Presidents, other movie stars etc...I know there are some out there with Bush sitting in front of a Camera for a long length of time. I would have to think that this is almost like a Bio-signature and humans would have a certain look as opposed to simians or the possibility of extra-terrestrials or Non-human entities.

I could see this being a very useful tool in the paranormal studies either to prove or disprove some extraordinary claims!

Aliens or Creatures vs. CGI or Masks
Demonic Possession
Alien Hybrid
Shape-shifters
Ghosts
Telekinesis
Liars and Hoaxsters

The uses are interesting to say the least!

edit on 20-3-2014 by abeverage because: of paranormal normal

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
First Video of 7 done uploading using this
mind you if you have seizures don't watch

www.youtube.com...

this is the "baby2" default settings

next will be camera setting when done uploading

if the embed doesn't work try the link

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I could see this being used by insurance companies to film someone and checking to see if there are any irregularities before quoting them rates.

I of course can imagine practical applications as described by the chap on the video under the same regards. Perhaps gas leaks, etc

And the more imaginative uses, new ghost detections and the like

As far as a new tool for lie detection, naa. It would simply be another thing that monitors stress, but a person can be stressed about the truth just as equally as a lie (stressed that people won't believe).

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

While I admire your effort you are working under the GIGO principle here

Garbage In Garbage Out!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Camera Setting finished uploading

www.youtube.com...

there is only going to be 2 more of the iss video some reason its not doing the other settings

after those are done uploading I'll post the vids and start on that gold coast vid
the onle mention in this thread link

as for the WTC videos I'm still trying to find one thats ruffly 1-2 min instead of 8min

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

agreed
thats why i'm kinda glad that it stoped working and can go on to a different one to try it on

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

What do you think you are actually showing, the team at MIT have good quality video source ie stationary camera and hi bit rate video not a youtube whatever generation of an original video.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I am also having a little
at the suggestions of ghost,pyramid & ufo videos, first I have NEVER seen anywhere a video of a ghost or ufo that is near the quality of the videos used by MIT on this link also what exactly does someone think a video of the pyramids would show

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

wmd_2008
I am also having a little
at the suggestions of ghost,pyramid & ufo videos, first I have NEVER seen anywhere a video of a ghost or ufo that is near the quality of the videos used by MIT on this link also what exactly does someone think a video of the pyramids would show

That was pointed out on the 1st page...

But there ARE videos out there in high resolution. Usually such videos are dismissed as "too good to be true" without any analysis. At minimum, this could potentially help people identify hoax videos, which is never a bad thing.

Taking paranormal investigation as an example, this footage appears grainy because it has been processed multiple times for TV and the internet:

But if the guys who shot that footage have the original, and it is more clear and in a better resolution, they could apply the process described in the OP to see if it highlights anything. It can also be used in future investigations. But I do agree about the pyramids. Not really sure what the heck that would accomplish.
edit on 20-3-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

By any chance did you read all my posts in this thread?
Do I say I'm trying to show anything?

I said I am trying the program , First video that happened to pop up to the top of recent threads is the one I started with.
I'm testing it out on crapy video just to see if there is anything to see.

Was mention about the GoldCoast ufo vid would be intresting to see if anything come out of that
found a copy gonna process it and post it.

It was mentioned it would be intresting to see if there is anything on the WTC
guess what looking for vids that as well and gonna post em
all do rescpect if you find a video thats HQ of the subjects that came up do please give a link so I can test it.

I'm not trying to show anything just filling in requests of intrest.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Frequencies and vibrations. What else?
If stonehenge or the pyramids are of a.........whats the word....? Of an energy based means and were actually built for alternative reasons that we still today havent fathomed out I am sure that something like this would atleast give us another perspective.

Think about 911?
This could actually remove a veil of deceit.

If this is true and not some kind of fkd up joke at our expense there is so much that can change.

Sorry but I'm an out the box thinker, hence my threads but this.....this is something else that if true will have those using propaganda and orxhestrating events and cover ups crapping themselves.

just my little humble opinion.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I could FILM or TAKE pictures of the same event with 2 cameras from the same manufacturer and BOTH WOULD NOT BE 100% IDENTICAL.

So what then ?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

That's why I said GIGO!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

i KNOW you are but that's why I said GIGO, what you might consider hires and what I consider hires may be 2 different things and night vision/ir videos is not one!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join