It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here comes the Superpower-inhibiting Nanobots IRL from Chemtrails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Well you know, whatever Chemtrails contains Nanobots, those Nanobots are functionally identical to the Marvel Comics' Superpower Inhibiting Nanobots where often the only differences between those Nanobots from Chemtrails and Marvel Comics' S.P.I.N. is: chemtrails' Nanobots are real while Marvel's S.P.I.N. are fictional

what do you think?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

masonicon
Well you know, whatever Chemtrails contains Nanobots, those Nanobots are functionally identical to the Marvel Comics' Superpower Inhibiting Nanobots where often the only differences between those Nanobots from Chemtrails and Marvel Comics' S.P.I.N. is: chemtrails' Nanobots are real while Marvel's S.P.I.N. are fictional

what do you think?

um...

Can you give more Detail?

Peace

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Took away your super powers, did they?
Bummer.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
You truly do not want to know what I think!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

masonicon

what do you think?

No need for superpowers or nanobots in chemical contrails, just rewrite the script.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

jude11

masonicon

what do you think?

um...

Can you give more Detail?

Peace

chemtrailstruth.blogspot.com... and the Superpowers that those nanobot suppressed are mostly refers to Latent Psychics
edit on 19/3/2014 by masonicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Your source needs an update.

LIFE EXPECTANCY DROPS TO 69.3 YEARS IN THE USA
chemtrailstruth.blogspot.com...

The reality. Life expectancy in the US is 78.75 years.
www.geoba.se...

Actually, your source lies.

edit on 3/19/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Might have well said that they were made of unicorn tears, pixie dust and pegasus sweat... at least you could have marketed that...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I have an open mind that borders on the supernatural, but have yet to hear one thought provoking explanation on chemtrials. Please enlighten me.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I think "Hitchhikers Guide" did something like this…

The nanobot leaders gathered together and declared war on chemtrails. They summoned all their armies, gathered their powerful space fleet, loaded it with every weapon and soldier and took off to do battle.

But on their way to the airport they got swallowed by a dog.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Maybe....Maybe.. Chemtrials are actually swarms of nanobots?
Maybe in 50 years. We can barely keep our drones in the air.
edit on ku09103America/Chicago0909 by kushness because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Well, when someone opens their mouth and says "chemtrail" I tend to focus on the sunlight on the leaves or the dog barking in the distance... both of which are real and far more interesting than the paranoid fantasy that is "chemtrails."

Chemtrail folks seem to forget we all breath the same air... they also forget jets create contrails. I would change my mind in an instant if ANY credible evidence were offered... and it never is. Only gobbly-gook and paranoid pseudo-science.

I see hand written signs around my town saying "What are THEY putting in our air?" I would offer that if one has to resort to hand posted signs when even friends and family won't listen to you, then you just might be totally wrong and in need of a rest.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Well you know, whatever Chemtrails contains Nanobots,

How can a chemtrail contain Nanobots when they don't exist?

So I would say provide evidence that chemtrails exist then you can work the Nanobot angle.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Phage
Took away your super powers, did they?
Bummer.

Well it certainly explains why I don't have nay superpowers - so this one gets an "A" for effort.

I also note that they are dinosaur repellant.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Well you know, whatever Chemtrails contains Nanobots, those Nanobots are functionally identical to the Marvel Comics' Superpower Inhibiting Nanobots

Egad! No wonder why this morning I fell when I jumped from my roof! And here I was attributing my sudden lack of flight to a solar flare. At least that wouldn't be permanent...

top topics

join