It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant UFO approaches ISS (captured off Ustream live feed)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Rob48

Just seems that lots of people are very easily fooled by reflections and flares.

This is reflections and flares the "object" in the OP video is CGI.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Flares can have lots of different appearances depending on whether they are caused by reflections on the surface of the lens, the internal optics or even a piece of dirt on the lens. If I was going to create a CGI UFO then I wouldn't give it that blurred semi-transparent concentric-ringed appearance that is so characteristic of lens artifacts. I'd want to make it look like a solid object, not an flare. But maybe that's just me!

"UFO":

Lens flare (from an Earth-based photo, so ignore background)

edit on 20-3-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
CGI of a flare, that made to look like a Ufo.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I think this is the original transmission because it´s the only one that shows the same characteristics
specially the long thin lens flare at the left, in the fake video the hoaxer for some absurd reason
inverted the original image therefore this light ray is shown at the right. In my opinion the video by
secureteam10 is CGI obviously because in the original transmission the alleged UFO orb does not
appear anywhere.

The original transmission should be from March 18th since the March 17th is not a match. Check the
original here and keep in mind that the light ray to the left is the key and also the position of the solar
panels to get the match, no UFO in this original video. (The first sequence starts at minute 6:16)

www.ustream.tv...

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This is clearly swamp gas reflecting off of a weather balloon.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Why isn't this in the hoax forum? I'm sure it was shown yesterday to be faked?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JackSparrow17

Very original JackSparrow17...

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

freelance_zenarchist
reply to post by JackSparrow17

Very original JackSparrow17...

Well the first thing that came to me was the part in MIB. Funny movie, and I couldn't resist.

Regards,

Jacen

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This is pretty cool. Why does it 'jump' back before moving off at high speed, though? seems strange. Edit: oh, hoax. I found it via search and didn't notice.

I'm trying to find a video which shows a female astronaut aboard the ISS, if I recall correctly she looks out the window and sees some UFO's and asks houston about it, then gets a private call and drops the whole thing - anyone know what i'm talking about? I can't find it anywhere with "astronaut iss reported call ufo" etc related searches.
edit on 25-4-2014 by sunwind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
April 22, 2017

Looks like the International Space Station (ISS) is a UFO magnet. This video shows one that is being referred to as a UFO using "stealth" technology.

au.news.yahoo.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join