It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian Flight 370 Hijacked by US Navy to protect 'Suspicious Cargo' - Russia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Yup memory serves me well, the Maersk story was discussed in the thread below.

Wouldn't be hard to imagine Faal stole someone's post to make this story.

Two American security contractors found dead thread

edit on 18-3-2014 by OatDelphi because: bad link

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

recycled
reply to post by VoidHawk

Normally when our government is up to something our media is flooded with distractions,

Thats exactly what this is, a distraction! Something is going down, but what is it?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Well this info does point to US action...

jimstonefreelance.com...

Turns out Maldivs Islanders saw the plane on it's way to Diego Garcia

The pilot had also been making practice runs to Diego Garcia on his homemade Flight Simulator

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This is just ludicrous.

Edit: it's been moved to hoax, good
edit on 18-3-2014 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I think the whole thing is a distraction too. Maybe the event is real, but this incident is getting a real lot more coverage worldwide than the french flight that went down a while back. Something big is going on behind the scenes..

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

You realize it may turn up undamaged in the middle of the Gobi desert in 30 years.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

PurpleDog UK
MH 370 has either ditched in the Indian Ocean East or west of the Maldives

OR

has 'shadowed' another aircraft and jumped into China or Pakistan

OR

is / was sitting at Diego Garcia......

PDUK

'll go for #3, for sure.

I've been harping on about this on ATS since the beginning of this event, because I've known since 2001 that this secretive military island, Diego Garcia, was used as a strategic launching pad for US/UK and Israeli interests, mainly for strikes against Iran....Yes, Israel is involved!

DG is also the major US/UK owned satellite tracking center for the Indian Ocean, and that the base is so large and specialized, that it even has the capability to land space craft.
Another US sat tracking installation is on the Seychelles Island of Mahe.

I joined the dots from what I knew and just listened to my intuition...et voila!

But nobody really believed me or took much notice...until the idea took off a couple days ago on here and everywhere else.
Never mind...I probably couldn't have dealt with the over-aggressive gov trolls who are on the patrol here on ATS.
I don't need the credit or adulation for exposing this jewel and if I did, I would probably have joined the 2 Navy Seals that were heart-attacked in the Seychelles. I'm just glad to know that my intuition was right, based on info that I've privately collected since 2001. I've been waiting for something big to come out of DG and here it is, with more surprises to come!

I believe that the pilots on MH370 were in on it, preparing for this for a while, and are very rich guys today.
I believe that the plane was remotely diverted to DG, with the help of the pilots, and the prize was its ultra precious cargo.
They've probably assumed new identities and are living the life of luxury in DG or the Seychelles, while being assumed as 'perished' by the world at large.
As for the passengers and crew, I assume they were 'perished' right at the beginning of this meticulously planned flight.

Its cargo was more valuable than its passengers, that is evident.

I think there's a dirty little game going on here, and Russia and China are both aware of what's going on and where.
As to the motive and outcome of this game-changing exercise, we'll soon find out!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

rickymouse
I think the whole thing is a distraction too. Maybe the event is real, but this incident is getting a real lot more coverage worldwide than the french flight that went down a while back. Something big is going on behind the scenes..

My thoughts entirely. Just last night while visiting friends I saw a lengthy news report on their tv (BBC), on it they were discussing which of the pilots was most likely to be the one who MAY have stolen the plane! It was far from the usual "..plane missing..bla bla bla...next item".

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

stargatetravels
This is just ludicrous.

Edit: it's been moved to hoax, good
edit on 18-3-2014 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

Moved to Hoax?.....I thought that ATS was here to discuss controversial ideas, deny ignorance and seek the truth...!

I think this theory is the most likely scenario that's been presented to date.

Shame on you, ATS!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

What else is going on that THEY dont want us to notice?

Only weak minded idiots and children would be distracted.

Seriously, if you're relying on the MSM to tell you everything, then it guess you fall into the former category.

Other people have mentioned this is to distract from the goings on in Crimea, I asked them are they really incapable of following two big stories at once?

If I could see their faces, blank stares is all I would have got, you're probably the same too, like that Obama handshaking thread, your biases control you, impartial judgement doesn't exist anymore.

And before you retort, I back up my accusations by reminding you that you said "Nothing goes missing from the skies unless THEY want it to be missing.

So you're saying that every missing aircraft ever, was deliberate?

Bold claims, care to back them up? Or am I right?

edit on 18-3-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Sorry I'm new here. Why isn't there an option to give people stars in this thread.

And why has this been changed to Hoax.....this story is just as credible as most are here on ATS......I mean c'mon have you seen some posts on here ?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Agree 100%.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Hey, it's fun commenting on things in the hoax bin. Many times a thread gets turned around in the hoax bin and it results in something that is true. So don't avoid reading things in the hoax bin, for in every lie there is usually some truth.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I think the plane was hijacked.

I think there was a large shipment of gold, silver, and currencies headed for China.

I think international pirates have it now.

Pirates possibly made up of governmental agencies (CIA, MI6, Mossad)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   

ask yourself an question:

how could an important super protected naval base as Diego Garcia miss the plane on there radars ????????.....

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

ressiv
how could an important super protected naval base as Diego Garcia

What makes you claim it is "super protected"?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I have been of the mind from the beginning that they know where that plane is. Period. That was why there was such a delay in reporting it missing in first place.

They know where that plane is!!!!!!!!!

We just don't know and they are not going to tell us.

The implications are frightening. Especially with all the passengers.

There is something freaky about this plane.

I am scared

There is no way this was not a military/intelligence operation. No way.

You ramble on.

Where the fug is the plane???!!!!!

edit on 19-3-2014 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Starling

And what makes you think Sorcha Faal is evrn on the same planet as credibility as a source? That the article agrees with you?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

AlphaHawk

What else is going on that THEY dont want us to notice?

Only weak minded idiots and children would be distracted.

Seriously, if you're relying on the MSM to tell you everything, then it guess you fall into the former category.

from the post I made earlier.

Just last night while visiting friends I saw a lengthy news report on their tv (BBC),
I only saw that report because I was at a friends! Why? because I dont have a tv or a radio, and I dont read the newspapers either, so no, I do not "rely on the msm" for information, unlike you!

AlphaHawk
Other people have mentioned this is to distract from the goings on in Crimea, I asked them are they really incapable of following two big stories at once?

If I could see their faces, blank stares is all I would have got, you're probably the same too, like that Obama handshaking thread, your biases control you, impartial judgement doesn't exist anymore.

And before you retort, I back up my accusations by reminding you that you said "Nothing goes missing from the skies unless THEY want it to be missing.
From someone who claims to be so well balanced and unbiased I have to wonder why you feel the need to be so insulting. Like I said in the other thread, maybe you need to take a break!

AlphaHawk
So you're saying that every missing aircraft ever, was deliberate?

Could you show me where I said "every missing aircraft ever" ??
I'm quite sure that anyone reading my post would have know precisely what I meant, so its rather odd that you choose not to. That makes you the oddity in this thread.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Yep, here's my reliance on MSM:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But I digress, see while this whole missing airplane saga continues, I've also been able to keep up with what Russia is up to, what Indonesia and Australia are up and plenty of other things, to think one event could distract from another is absurd, really the only people who would be distracted most likely didn't care about it in the first place, so is that it? It's designed to distract people who didn't care on the first place?

Tight strategy, if so. (Sarcasm)

So onto the missing plane theory, I got the impression that you mean every aircraft ever because you said..

Nothing goes missing from the skies unless THEY want it to be missing

That suggests that no aircraft, ever, has gone missing unless THEY want it to.

Are you telling me you're back tracking from this statement now?

And I don't mean to come off rude, it's just when people act like like they're all clued in and are in the know, but actually are just full of it, I feel the need to point it out.

It also doesn't help when they can't admit to being wrong...man up and admit it, you got schooled in that handshake thread and made to look like a fool...but only because you asked for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join