It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Fireball' in sky over Maritime Canada seen by dozens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Nobody seems to really know what this was as of yet. No pics yet, so hard to speculate.

While it does seem that we are seeing or hearing of more of these 'fireballs' lately, it could just be that we are so much more connected electronically that we get more news more quickly over a wider area than in the past.

Maritime Canada Fireball Seen

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Caroline13456

It probably was just that, a fireball.

A meteor entering the atmosphere.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Sounds interesting no matter what it was....
S & F

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Caroline13456

I live in New Brunswick and didn't see it but heard about it on the radio . darn kids playing with matches again lol

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

LOL! I'd like to know where they bought THOSE matches!

Second.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Awe, I missed it
I'm up in NL though, where winter is still having its way with us.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Hey their neighbor .If it will make you feel any better , there is still lots of snow and it's cold outside . I am in Fredericton ...peace

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I missed it too.. too cold to be outside for any reason other than bringing in firewood.. And dont think you are the only one still dealing with winter crap, southern NB is still pretty nasty, they keep saying warmer temps are coming, and I see them in the forcast... Yesterday it was saying it would be above 0 today... but no dice, warm weather was pushed back just out of reach again, maybe thursday now... altho its only -11 today w/o wind.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Figures,I leave the old stomping ground and stuff happens. Oh,well. Must have been cool to see.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Found a pic

Link
edit on 18/3/14 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

awh666

I missed it too.. too cold to be outside for any reason other than bringing in firewood.. And dont think you are the only one still dealing with winter crap, southern NB is still pretty nasty, they keep saying warmer temps are coming, and I see them in the forcast... Yesterday it was saying it would be above 0 today... but no dice, warm weather was pushed back just out of reach again, maybe thursday now... altho its only -11 today w/o wind.

I got friends all over the maritimes, its the same deal all around.
Its gross, i mean we can deal of course but who wants to. If the poles shift i hope it becomes warmer here.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
they can track asteroids half way across the universe and tell you if theres water on a planet on the far side of the solar system, but they cant find a plane?

we know the governments have much better tech then they let on, so 10 days,,....

if the plane crashed those people will need medical help and food.

why dont they pull out the big tech and find it?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Wouldnt that be great? Been hoping for the same thing. Ive got an aunt that lives in Guatamala, pretty close to Tikal (thats probably spelled wrong), Ive been tossing around the idea of moving the family there just to get away from the cold, well that and it would be a great experience. That would save me a bunch of cash in flights and such.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by rkingpin

This has literally nothing to do with the topic.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Weird that it has been seen from Gaspésie to Nova Scotia.

Vid:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-3-2014 by NavyNut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyNut

Unbelievable that it was seen over such a widespread area. Reports are coming in from all over Nova Scotia now,including my area and beyond. Sorry I missed it,but it was too damn cold to get outta bed!

top topics

join