It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teens charged with torturing disabled boy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Unity_99
Such actions go beyond a spoiled child. The only kids I've known that are this sociopathic, involve extreme abuse at home, often sexual, but their cores are shattered. Or they're part of a cult, which could also be a generational thing.

" . . . Their cores are shattered."

Nailed it.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
In general, people seem to have less and less sense of others as thinking, feeling beings like themselves. It's extreme self-centeredness at its worse and narcissism. Somewhere along the line, someone is forgetting to teach these kids how to consider others when they were filling their heads full of empty self-esteem.

As for how the parents of the autistic child missed this, it depends on how autistic the boy is. They can be very uncommunicative and it can be hard to get to the bottom of what's really going on with them even when they are trying to communicate with you. Even the best parents have trouble at times.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Isn't it weird...when a white teenager does something horrible...blame society and mental illness come into play.

When a black teenager does something horrible...stats, crime rates, ..etc are used to showcase that blacks are just bad..and there is no other reason.

Oh well..continue on.
edit on 17-3-2014 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

No, I say the same thing. Society is rotten and we're not teaching our children the things we should.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I hope the 15 year old will get her time in jail too.

This is horrifying beyond reason. Where was the kids mother? did she think that these were his friends? Poor guy, gosh. Imagine trying to climb out of freezing water without full understanding of what is going on and why people are treating him this way, not to mention the other horrible thngs they did. Makes me sad as a human being. Humans really do breed the worst living beings imaginable.

These girls are monsters I hope they get raped and tortured in jail.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This is absolutely disgusting!! Disabled or not you don't treat another human being like that, any living thing you don't treat like that. How do these young girls even think up that kind of stuff i don't think its mental illness i think some people are just sick. Even rehabilitation doesn't help people like that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join