It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian Flight MH370 / 911 / Ukrain / WW III and the Trident Symbol

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by satenetasrotenetor

Wait until you find out what the symbol for psychology is.

Hurry now, connect the dots, and grasp these straws before they blow away!

Heres a hint; Psi.

The letter is a Greek innovation and not derived from the Phoenician alphabet. It appears in the 7th century BC, expressing /ps/ in the Eastern alphabets, but /kʰ/ in the Western alphabets (the sound expressed by Χ in the Eastern alphabets). In writing, the early letter appears in an angular shape (Greek Psi straight.svg). There were early graphical variants that omitted the stem ("chickenfoot-shaped psi" as: Greek Psi V-shaped.svg or Greek Chi 05.svg).

en.wikipedia.org...

Dare I say you might be confused and they might all just be chicken feet instead of tridents?

Hey, seems like empirical evidence to me!
edit on 16-3-2014 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

satenetasrotenetor
In the Australian TV series Mako Island there is a Trident Wall:

More about the TV series:

en.wikipedia.org...:_Island_of_Secrets

Mako is the island of SECRETS!!

Now wasn't there some latest news on that the plane might have gone into the direction of Australia, or that this might be a good possibility or something??

In light of the Maserati commercial, you might want to look at this.

I'll also add, looking at the Breakfast in America cover, one can conceivably see the "piers" on the right side of the image as starting to become inundated with water as they look somewhat submerged vs those on the left. There are also water droplets on the window of a jet that's obviously supposed to be high in the sky. Additionally, the end of "Breakfast" has a jet at the end of the line.

Just more to add to this line of seeing things, if one wants to see them. Unfortunately I live in NYC

edit on 97119Sundayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
You could see this as a trident as well:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
And on another Supertramp album cover there seem to be two tridents as well:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
In the rune 'man' we can clearly see a trident as well:

But on the other hand if you rotate it you'll get a peace sign depicting the same image that looks like a trident held upside down:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Thank you for that, I'll look into that next and will reply on it later!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

satenetasrotenetor
You could see this as a trident as well:

Zoom in on who looks to be obama?
Who is that?
Looks like from below the nose its a completely different person lol

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Sorry I almost forgot one of the other important connections.

Triskellion

thank me later;-)

And by the way good post.

I hope you ser what I'm getting at.
Triskellion
Trinity

oh and of course the flower of life ;-)
edit on 16-3-2014 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
You said we should not believe everything we read in the internet... this is what I will do with this thread.
Sorry, seems pretty far fetched.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

i hate to throw a spanner in the works of the Malaysian Airline trident connection as it seems you have put an effort into creating this three-pronged link to an airline,but..
if your going to create connections based on symbols and numbers at least include more believable connections
This would have been a better airline to connect to

or cant get much clearer than this and it actually crashed

There are many more airlines with livery that can be manipulated to fit a project

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Get the mutha funky help out of here ! Just the other day me & a mate were bored and discussing cars.Turned into a debate on whether my ford or his holden were the strongest & least likely to sustain written off damage in a crash.He stood next to my car looking at drivers door and guess what words he spoke......????????????????................... He brought his leg back behind him & said " Her i will try dent your door right now to prove it ".And we are in frickin Australia !!!!!We should leave the country hey?. Op do you thionk that plane was/is coming for my matew & me ?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
We are missing one of the most obvious clues. The plane is a 777. (three sevens.) It was flight 370. It disappeared on 3/7. Typical Illuminati ritual.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

barticle
We are missing one of the most obvious clues. The plane is a 777. (three sevens.) It was flight 370. It disappeared on 3/7. Typical Illuminati ritual.

And it disappeared at 1:30am on the Malaysian date of 8th March 2014 (=8.3.7) as the Malaysian date format is DMY

MH370
The date 8.3.7. In the middle of the time 1:30

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
That's some pretty interesting observations, regarding the use of the Trident.

Don't even get me started on the connection to "o" and "0"...

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Year1

barticle

And it disappeared at 1:30am on the Malaysian date of 8th March 2014 (=8.3.7) as the Malaysian date format is DMY

MH370
The date 8.3.7. In the middle of the time 1:30

Agreed and the uss poisedon is on the way to find the debris in the indian ocean...Poseidon using the trident as its spearhead coincedental much along with the maersk alabama being raided for its cargo and two trident security firm mercs dying of a heroin overdose also in port in the indian ocean its all interconnected

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Funny you mention Trident........

See here in the comments section........

www.abeldanger.net...

THIS.............................

What first aroused GRU suspicions regarding the MV Maersk Alabama, this report continues, was that within 24-hours of off-loading this “highly suspicious” cargo load bound for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, the two highly-trained US Navy Seals assigned to protect it, Mark Daniel Kennedy, 43, and Jeffrey Keith Reynolds, 44, were found dead under “suspicious circumstances.”

Both Kennedy and Reynolds, this report says, were employed by the Virginia Beach, Virginia-based maritime security firm The Trident Group which was founded by US Navy Special Operations Personnel (SEAL’s) and Senior US Naval Surface Warfare Officers and has long been known by the GRU to protect vital transfers of both atomic and biological materials throughout the world.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I made an account JUST because I wanted to comment on your post!! And contact you regarding these Tridents!
I have been on the same Trident search because I started noticing all the sync's out there with them blaring us all in the face so blatantly....kind of like the children in the classroom the morning of 9/11 the children were asked to chant plane hit steel and kite, the kite never made sense until this plane. THEN the seals that were killed on the Mearsk Alabama, and the navy seal insignia that is used has a trident in it....
I agree with you, TPTB talk in nothing but symbolic meanings....it's up to us to see them...

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Other thoughts, the two Super Bowl teams were the SEAhawks (Poseidon) and Broncos (Horse)

And the navy seals killed on Mearsk Alabana and the insignia of the SEAl's has a trident in it.

Operation Rapid Trident in July 2014 in Ukraine

And in 2010 in Ukraine the malware virus trident.

Can't forget on sept 11 morning that George W was reading Pet Goat upside down to the kids the teacher had the kids chanting plane hits steel and kite....Malaysia airlines maybe

And what about the Indian Ocean secret base that is for classified cargo

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

When you look for symbols or patterns hard enough you will find them everywhere, even in your fridge! I wouldn't waste time looking into this. The real conspiracies will never be advertised, why would they?

"Evil can only triumph in the absence of good, light up the darkness."

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
True your getting something from this, I ll help you a bit further. It's not a conspiracy it's something higher than us causing electrical faults. M= Miriam H= House 37 is the number of the house where a child prohet lives today). This child was born with a trident on the neck and is directly from God. Born on 2/1/12, we are living in biblical times and God will strike through electricity, through waves, earthquakes all over the world whenever the almighty sees fit. God will sacrifice others to ensure this child fulfills his/her purpose on this earth.

Ww3 right ish, the devil represents war, which will happen if this child suffers but God almighty is ensuring this won't happen as it did 100 years ago when the same dark forces reigned over the world. I'm guessing s similar child was born then and it was the responsibility of the parents to pray through catholism to ensure the darkness ends and peace reigns. This time round this child's mother has been and is praying on the rosary ensuring peace in the world. PEACE is here.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join