It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati cards

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
i only found about these cards other day and i got to say they are quit scary to be honest

for people that don't its a trading card game that got released in 1995

these 3 pics are exactly what happened in japan the clock tower in the picture looks alot like the clock-tower in tokyo

The twin tower terrorist attack

all the conspiracy behind putting fluoride in the drinking water supply

boston bombing

i know america are having alot of trouble with gun control at min

swin flu and bird flu there has been allof these over last 10 year

this was true too

there are alot more but there is al another thread about these cards that ha more of em listed ill add a link to that thread for some of the others but heres one thatg to mentioned otherday that i find it strange with things that are going off at min

some people are believing t the mh370 flight going missing is represented by this card but also 2 other cards are

maybe the plain has been stolen to once again have a 9-11 type of attack on the world cup

the other tread is above top secret have a look

like i said i only found out about these cards other day but its very strange

i was going to post links to sources/ats forums about the events ect but im on phone its too much of a pain so ill edit later

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
oh wow they look like contemporary Tarot Cards.

Anton Lavey would be turning in his grave. lol

Could you post the numbers of each card that the name or symbol represents?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I started a thread on the Early Warning Card and am speculating on if it is talking about the missing Malaysia airline.

I'm finding the cards very interesting and would LOVE a complete set to take a good look at.
Right now, I'm just seeing them online and that gets tiresome. I want a real set.
ON Ebay they are big $$$

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
The Artist has used these themes as Major Arcana.

oh I should have edited and added but was too lazy. I wonder what the artist is using for the Hermit Arcana Card...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yes in your thread I put a comment about the Brazil card and world cup then someone pointed out there was an illuminati card app on Android and when I downloaded and went on boom saw the world cup card I was like no way

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Why are these cards any more scary than tarot cards? I don't get it? is it a fear of death or a fear of suffering that bothers you?
Tarot cards can be pretty scary. and then they have the mundane, plain, cute ones. My wife has a set of "Kitchen" tarot cards.
But ok, "illuminati cards" shouldn't some of these cards have pictures of the supposed illuminati around us, like George Bush, and Jesse J. ? Anyway, thanks for the post. I like the "disaster card" showing the "tsunami". I live in colorado. I don't worry about Tsunami's. I worry about Yellowstone, and even then, I think I live sufficiently outside the blast radius to be able to slug down enough Glen Fiddich to make being flattened by that shock wave tolerable if not even noticeable !

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

tencap77
Why are these cards any more scary than tarot cards? I don't get it?

I'm not afraid of the cards. Why would you say that????

I think it's interesting that some folks think the pictures are telling the future.
That you can see what will happen in the pictures.
Tarot requires an interpretation.
But there is no interpretation (or not much) required with the direct picture on these cards.

I think it's intriguing ... not necessarily 'scary'.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tencap77

I agree...tarot cards aren't scary. Rune stones are though. I am always nervous when putting my hand in to pull a stone out.

the Runes are the only ones to indicate death.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

I've only done runes one time. It was dead on accurate. I'd love to do them again.
I used to do tarot cards. I haven't in decades now. But when I did, they were dead on accurate as well.
These illuminati cards have caught my interest now.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

To say they was released in the 90's dont ya think some of em are a bit close for comfort to actual events that happened

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I didn't say I was scared. The OP said the illuminati cards looked "scary". What scares me? Black Widows. Riding in a car with a manual transmission and the driver doesn't understand the concept of "down shifting". People who say voting is what "smart" people do, apparently, they've never heard of a guy named Einstein! Flying, on commercial airlines, not because gravity always wins, but if we were crashing? I'd have to listen to all that praying and screaming from people who can't accept the fact that gravity always wins!, plus, there are some great pilots out there. shut up and enjoy "the ride" !
To quote the Japanese,, "Death is as light as a feather, duty is as heavy as the mountain". Besides. My life number is 8, I get one last go. My wife is a "9". Lucky Witch
!

No, tarot cards don't bother me. I married to a Wicca HP. I have two daughters that are also Wicca. My wife is from a quaint fairy tale village in a really cool place called "Scotland" (How cool is that?)

Besides, having catholic nuns beating the crap out of you from kintergarten to 8th grade? Fear is not an option. But black Widows? YUK !

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
i did mean more intriguing than scary just a wrong choice of words really

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

You also forgot "Luck Plane" #655

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I thought there was only 440 cards ill have to have another look

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

the Runes are the only ones to indicate death.

Not exactly accurate, tarot cards will also and very accurately. The Crowley tarot deck is most adapt in this regards. There is a similarity between the Illuminati cards and the tarot deck, both may hold the same function if a person knows how to read the cards. Though I have not heard of anyone doing so with the Illuminati cards. the most sinister in the deck would have to be the rogue boomer. The shear implications of such if it came into play in reality would be catastrophic in nature.

Personally I would love to have a complete set of all cards but not to do any readings with as I gave that up many years ago.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

Yeah these cards are alot of money on ebay ect im guessing its due to the fact that have alot of hype ect from the fact that it has alot of real life events listed/drawn on the cards years before they happened and think these arn't even tarot cards its a trading card game lol

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

found the one with the tokyo tower

you can even the tanker on the actual card too this was a very bad environmental accident

obama reference

Illuminati are the celebrities we all adore

i had to add here didnt realise the time limit on editing a post
edit on 0920143k020142014148 by Honkwoo1486 because: was supposed to be OP

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
For those who don't know:
The cards pictured are from the CCG Iluminati: NWO by Steve Jackson games.
I believe his office was also raided by the Secret Service during the Presidency of George Bush Sr. They confiscated files and computers. I'm not sure if this game was the reason or not, but a lot of the cards have ended up being prophetic.
I have never played this game. From my understanding it never really caught on and was turned into the stand alone game, Illuminati: The Game of Conspiracy. I own a copy of Illuminati: The Game of Conspiracy. It is still in print by Steve Jackson Games for those interested.
You basically start of as various Illuminati factions and try to control/gain income and attack groups to earn an income and defeat the other Illuminati factions. Each Illuminati faction has it's own conditions of victory. One of my all time favorites board/card games!! You're really only limited by your own imagination.
Amazingly fun game, with the right group of friends!!

edit on 16-3-2014 by DenyFlatulence because: edited to better describe gameplay.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
haa those classic card game so many night playing them ever try munchkin ?

i own 1 set of the illuminati game !
edit on 16-3-2014 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

wanna buy ?

www.warehouse23.com...

www.warehouse23.com...

www.warehouse23.com...

www.sjgames.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Dolby_X
haa those classic card game so many night playing them ever try munchkin ?

i own 1 set of the illuminati game !

I haven't tried Munchkin yet, but it's probably gonna be the next game I buy. Trying to find it second hand. What can I say?
I'm cheap.
Heard it's pretty awesome btw!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join