It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloaking Devices / MH 370 / Fake Alien Invasion / Project Blue Beam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
What if next week another plane goes missing?
Just drops off of radar and visibility?

It seems like all of the worlds super armies are in place, close to hot spots. Hot spots where the residents cultures are usually very religious.

Could it be Aliens taking our planes from the sky?
I think the hardcore religious cultures would freak out more than your average new yorker.

Since no one really has any solid answers backed by verifiable facts as to where the missing plane could be, then why not think about this soon to be script that I'm going to write...

Having a plane full of passengers "disappear" every week due to "Alien" rendition would be crazy. The entire world would STPants!

Alien invasion = New World Order

In the end, this plan would be a "good" thing. Maybe it will finally propel us to work together and start building massive space ships.

Anyways, I started this thread to try and piece together the"snapshot of the world" that I have been viewing through ATS these past couple of weeks.

It just seems to me that the missing flight, the Russians in Ukraine, Cloaking Tech showdown and Dr. Browns magic elixir revealing potion are all somehow connected and are part of much larger picture.

Could this be the first clear view of the front line of the great war to end all wars? The last hooray before a whole pile of new rules and orders are dumped upon us?

I'm pretty sure I'm wrong with all of this, but

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown

Yes you are, you are incorrect about all of it...just saying...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

They say absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.....

But i have to agree with chrismarco in this one!
edit on 2014-03-14T22:08:34-05:00201403bpm3103pm3431 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Great.
Thanks!

I was worried for a minute there...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Why do you think the religious would freak? Alot of people are waiting for mass dissapearances lol. And feel that Aliens are just a mass deception that will delude the lost and separate them from God.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

The fake Alien invasion theory goes hand to hand with the threat of Impact from astroids or comets according to Wernher von Braun.....

On March 21 2014 (a week from now) Astroid 2003 QQ47 might impact with earth.

It is a slim possibility, but the threat is there non the less.

I always questioned this theory, as it was Von Braun's assistant/coworker who advocates that he said it (could be hear say) but the fact that there is a threat of a possible collision with 2003 QQ47 in 6 days and a huge fleet of ufo's filmed this week is a little weird.

Could Von Braun be correct?

Remember he was talking about how these to incedences would be used to bring about the NWO.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

No it was Russia deflecting events away from Crimea.

The Bot

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I dont agree with your op though. That is pretty far fetched, to be real.

Also people will all react the same regardless of their religion. Every one would be terrified if UFO's were buzzing around the sky blowing stuff up.

Making up a theory like that usually doesnt pan out well on ATS. Op seems more like an opinion then a conspiracy theory. Pretty much anything to do with that plane is all garbage. Nobody cares because NOBODY has new information regarding the plane. Everything about it keeps getting twisted and manipulated more and more daily. To me it sounds like you are just a bit too paranoid my friend.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Having spent 50+ years as a military dependent, I can tell you positively:

the technology is there to make a plane disappear off radar

the technology is there to make a plane visually seem to disappear.

Someone obviously used that tech to take the plane, most likely people onboard.

My guess is all passengers except the 20 scientists aboard are dead, dead people tell no tales.

The scientists are either dead or being forced to work on some project we know not of.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I agree that Project Blue Beam is not true and probably not possible. However, this did make me relies that on reason that this theory is so popular; it can be use to explain so any thins, like all the alien sightings.

top topics

join