It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Local Chemtrail Activist in my Town

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Hey there ATS,

My wife was out and about today and saw this truck and its sign on the tailgate and had to send me a pic.

The whole "chemtrail" theory seems to be gaining some significant traction (moved on beyond complainging on the intertubes) despite everything it has going against it (ie: the lying, hoaxing, zero evidence and a generally rabid attitude by promoters) which concerns me greatly.

It's just a matter of time before one of these promoters actually act on there threats, great examples here from the good people over at Metabunk

Good example here.

One day a lot of innocent people are going to suffer over this "conspiracy theory" unless people start using science and common sense as opposed to sensationalism, lying, fear and deception.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

One day a lot of innocent people are going to suffer over this "conspiracy theory" unless people start using science and common sense as opposed to sensationalism, lying, fear and deception.

How to stop a conspiracy.
Bury the truth with lots of sensationalism, lying, fear and deception.

People already know they're putting crap into the air, the problem is getting people to wake up and see it! The guy who owns the wagon with the pic is doing his best to wake them up, and you've helped him

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

VoidHawk
[

acknowledge that it has no verifiable evidence to support it, and is just bunk

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

VoidHawk
[

acknowledge that it has no verifiable evidence to support it, and is just bunk

you left that so wide open I'd be too embarrased to take advantage

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Did you click either of the links I provided or did you see the word "chemtrail" and muscle memory kicked in?

You cannot provide any proof whatsoever that "chemtrails" want to harm you, on top of the fact that there is zero proof they even exist.

If you bothered to look at either link, I have provided proof that people who share your belief do in fact want, and plan on hurting people by using terrorist techniques.

You dont think trying to aquire a surface to air missile to shoot down planes because of something that can cannot even be proven real is a overkill?

It's dammned dangerous is what it is.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

ZombieJesus

You dont think trying to aquire a surface to air missile to shoot down planes because of something that can cannot even be proven real is a overkill?

Like all conspiracys, there's always a bunch of nut jobs injected into the scene to take away any credibility of the genuine researchers. Thats what we have here!
Those who care about the air that they BREATH would not be firing missiles!!! Wouldn't you agree with that?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Those who care about the air that they BREATH would not be firing missiles!!! Wouldn't you agree with that?

I can agree with that, but I'll take ya one step further.

Those who care about the air that they BREATH should be focusing their efforts on actual sources of pollution that permeates our Planet, not complaining about a "theory" that has no verifiable evidence. Car emissions are real, smog is real, industrial waste is real, Radioactive waste is real, Chinas pollution is real, but I see "chemtrail" activists do and say absolutely nothing about these proven sources of poison being injected into the environment. Wouldn't you agree with that?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

ZombieJesus

Those who care about the air that they BREATH should be focusing their efforts on actual sources of pollution that permeates our Planet, not complaining about a "theory" that has no verifiable evidence. Car emissions are real, smog is real, industrial waste is real, Radioactive waste is real, Chinas pollution is real, but I see "chemtrail" activists do and say absolutely nothing about these proven sources of poison being injected into the environment. Wouldn't you agree with that?

Well said! I would totally agree with that!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

ZombieJesus

Those who care about the air that they BREATH should be focusing their efforts on actual sources of pollution that permeates our Planet, not complaining about a "theory" that has no verifiable evidence.
Not having verifiable evidence does not mean something is not real. Also, just because YOU choose to consider evidence to be unverifiable, does not mean we have to do the same!
It's known for certain that high altitude spraying HAS been done in the past, so why should anyone believe they're not doing it now?

ZombieJesus
reply to post by VoidHawkCar emissions are real, smog is real, industrial waste is real, Radioactive waste is real, Chinas pollution is real, but I see "chemtrail" activists do and say absolutely nothing about these proven sources of poison being injected into the environment. Wouldn't you agree with that?
If Chemtrails are happening as its thought they might be, then its deliberate!
The others you mention are not deliberate, and they improve our life styles, although at a cost!

Lets go another step further.
75% of people in europe have weed killer in their urine!! Mostly from Monsanto's roundup, do you agree we should concentrate on monsanto and get their poisons out of our food and drinking water?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

VoidHawk
[If Chemtrails are happening as its thought they might be, then its deliberate!

Yep - and if there was any actual evidence of anyone doing anything of the like deliberately I would want them stopped and prosecuted.

But there isn't.

The others you mention are not deliberate, and they improve our life styles, although at a cost!

In some cases the pollution IS deliberate - due to avoiding emission regulations for example.

Also can you be sure that someone isn't adding something to petrol that "shouldn't be there"??

After all "chemtails" are supposed to be a super secret programme (despite being highly visible all over the world!! :@@
- so why wouldn't "car trails"??

Lets go another step further.
75% of people in europe have weed killer in their urine!! Mostly from Monsanto's roundup, do you agree we should concentrate on monsanto and get their poisons out of our food and drinking water?

it would seem then that having weed killer in your urine has caused there to be no land wars in western Europe for 60 years!! Perhaps the Russians should start treating their domestic water supply??
edit on 13-3-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: quote tag

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
My friend has a bumper-sticker on his van that says "CHEMTARDS KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD!"

I love that dude.

new topics

top topics

join