It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Shocker: Associated Press stories & photos predate the massacre help to verify or not pls

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zazen

Awesome, thank you for your thoughtful and courteous explanation.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildthing

yeah i did a title search before i posted because this popped up at rense as new news
like i said i missed the whole thing and you won't find any of my posts on any of the previous threads

oh well, danbones = so banned...
sooner our later i will prolly shoot my foot off
hopefully it isn't in my mouth at that time
lol i think

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zazen

thanks Zaz, for the link
at least others were curious at least

i touched on a taboo subject before when it was fresh ..the brass let it go and it was a hundred flag thread, but they thought maybe i was a little insensitive...that one is still questioned too
edit on Wedpm3b20143America/Chicago01 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

things are fine Dan,,,we have plenty more things to discuss...looking forward to more of your posts my friend

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It's a touchy subject for many reasons. Some of 'em good. I stayed away from this subject for a long time until something caught my attention that might be key, yet at the same time not exactly what many of the conspiracy theories suggest: The inherent inconsistencies just might have more to do with the purpose of the town itself rather than Lanza. Sufficient evidence exists to consider that Newtown is a model city for the globalist wetdream and something went wrong and therein maybe lies the answer to the information lockdown. Check it out, it's pretty intriguing.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

LightningStrikesHere
reply to post by Destinyone

Really ,that's news to me...i wonder why it's not allowed?
exactly....

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zazen

Ah, anybody just thought of asking?

The reason we take such a hard stance about SH is because of a few reasons:

1. A group of ATS members along with other 'armchair warriors' began investigating and harassing private citizens. We do NOT allow this.

2. It seems people were more interested in seeing the pictures of dead children, than actually figuring out what was going on.

3. People were hell bound on proving that SH 'never happened' and that the murder of 20+ children is something to scoff at. That's also unacceptable on ATS.

The staff, owners and admins tried quite hard to keep things running smoothly as possible. Unfortunately, a dedicated few decided to ruin that for everybody.

As per this thread:

Going forward anyone who posts a thread that seeks to implicate the innocent victims of the Sandy Hook Tragedy, for any reason, and/or posts any personal information or links to personal information on those people will have their posting privileges restricted and their thread removed without further discussion or warning.

Discussing the utter mishandling of the breaking story by the MSM is one thing, questions about what happened are fine, but, defaming, libeling, or otherwise exposing innocent people, especially those who are still suffering from this tragedy, to further insult or pain is below the base level of compassion we can tolerate.

And this thread:

Show quite clearly the owners stance on it.

When and if other information becomes available, perhaps this policy will change. For the time being however, this is just the way it is.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

chrismarco
reply to post by Danbones

No more of this stuff...no offense OP...

So don't click on the thread. You have the power to just cruise on by don't you? Or do you feel you must stop by and stifle someone else's opinions because they don't line up with yours. ATS kills enough SH threads as it is. Geez man!!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   

tothetenthpower
reply to post by zazen

1. A group of ATS members along with other 'armchair warriors' began investigating and harassing private citizens. We do NOT allow this.

2. It seems people were more interested in seeing the pictures of dead children, than actually figuring out what was going on.

3. People were hell bound on proving that SH 'never happened' and that the murder of 20+ children is something to scoff at. That's also unacceptable on ATS.

The staff, owners and admins tried quite hard to keep things running smoothly as possible. Unfortunately, a dedicated few decided to ruin that for everybody.

As per this thread:

Going forward anyone who posts a thread that seeks to implicate the innocent victims of the Sandy Hook Tragedy, for any reason, and/or posts any personal information or links to personal information on those people will have their posting privileges restricted and their thread removed without further discussion or warning.

Discussing the utter mishandling of the breaking story by the MSM is one thing, questions about what happened are fine, but, defaming, libeling, or otherwise exposing innocent people, especially those who are still suffering from this tragedy, to further insult or pain is below the base level of compassion we can tolerate.

And this thread:

When and if other information becomes available, perhaps this policy will change. For the time being however, this is just the way it is.

~Tenth

Right, we don't want to.expose the truths now do we
Just saying , a few mebers lame actions should not effect the whole of ATS . ...that's why ATS has mods right? . To counter any unacceptable action?

Why am i even replying.... Its like we have to.abide by T&C and a whole other set of rules based upon that mods personal feeling on the issue

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   

LightningStrikesHere

tothetenthpower
reply to post by zazen

As per this thread:

And this thread:

~Tenth

Just saying , a few mebers lame actions should not effect the whole of ATS . ...that's why ATS has mods right? . To counter any unacceptable action?

Why am i even replying.... Its like we have to.abide by T&C and a whole other set of rules based upon that mods personal feeling on the issue

I agree with you.
Normally if someone goes against the rules....
The post is deleted.
But as soon as a thread on Sandy Hook appears....it's closed down.
The obvious reason for this is that research from ATSers has got too near the truth.
We are not allowed to openly discuss Sandy Hook........period.

The mods can use as many excuses as they like.
I think we are all old and clever enough to know what's really going on.....

Peace....

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   

lambros56

LightningStrikesHere

tothetenthpower
reply to post by zazen

As per this thread:

And this thread:

~Tenth

I agree with you.
Normally if someone goes against the rules....
The post is deleted.
The obvious reason for this is that research from ATSers has got too near the truth.
We are not allowed to openly discuss Sandy Hook........period.

The mods can use as many excuses as they like.
I think we are all old and clever enough to know what's really going on.....

Peace....

Yes sir , i do indeed agree with you ;-)
But regardless of what the mods or site owners do , they know we will keep coming back and we can't do a thing about it .....smh

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

lambros56

Destinyone

Wildthing
Don't let it go. Shove it in their faces, over and over and over again until we get answers!

Perhaps as a new member of ATS. You are unaware this topic is not allowed. Please don't egg on another member to break the T&C's.

Des

Since when. is it not allowed.....
and why ?

The reason being that some of us here on ATS live in Sandy Hook or close by and we take offence to be called liars as we lost friends and loved ones.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

lambros56

No .. the obvious reason for this is because Sandy Hook HAPPENED.
20+ dead people ... murdered by a person with severe mental health issues.
THAT is the truth. And that's why Sandy Hook hoax threads belong in the LOL forum.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I have NO problem with ATS moving my thread.
If Id have known what was up with the subject as I have said, i would not have posted..
I had posted it in deconstructing dis info because i wanted to examine the subject as info-disinfo

it was based on a post at rense where my op was labelled as new news...its still there i suppose, not buried.

Anyhow the brass have to deal with stuff we don't know about and if its in anyway harmful to ATS i would expect them to make a determination and i have ZERO desire to interfere in such a way as to damage ats.

Icebergs?...full speed ahead!!!.. Well, we hate the captain of the titanic.

it would wreck too many people's day, and virtually guarantee that the disinfo clowns a free rain..
the EXACT OPPOSITE to what i want as a result to my writing.
you have to pick your battles and that is not the one to fight...simple as that...

putting the thread in LOL disconnects it from reflecting on ATS badly...
like one of those contaminated object safety rooms

see we are still discussing the subject
people can still read the thread...so this is not censorship
eta-also if there are those that have had their ox gored at ats rightfully, its a way to sneak a shiv in the back of ats

its actually quite smart, and i respect the decision

edit on Thupm3b20143America/Chicago50 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

FlyersFan

lambros56

No .. the obvious reason for this is because Sandy Hook HAPPENED.
20+ dead people ... murdered by a person with severe mental health issues.
THAT is the truth. And that's why Sandy Hook hoax threads belong in the LOL forum.

Actually nobody knows who killed those children, nobody on this forum that is. There are many legitimate questions regarding how the whole thing actually went down. More specifically, there are questions regarding whether or not there may have been more than one shooter involved and whether or not there is a cover-up of this by, among others, certain members of the Connecticut State Police.

There have been many threads on this topic that attempt to address questions such as this. In many of these threads, talk of Sandy Hook being staged is minor and peripheral and could be easily dealt with by the mods with a few post removals and, if necessary, posting bans for the offending members. This is not the way the subject has been handled here at ATS. Instead, entire threads in which 99% of the discussion violates no T&C or special regulations whatsoever are LOL'd or 404'd.

The reasons they crack down on Sandy Hook are not the reasons they SAY they crack down on Sandy Hook.

For example, in the above post by one of the mods, there is mention of what the mod apparently perceives to be a vast number of requests for pictures of the dead students. Please take as much time as you feel you need and see exactly how many posts you find among the Sandy Hook threads that ask for pictures of dead children.

In fact I'm sure the mod will be happy to oblige us with, say, a half dozen or so posts in which members decry the lack of pictures of dead children. If such nonsense is so plentiful in these threads, finding such examples shouldn't be too difficult.

edit on 13-3-2014 by zazen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
yes, there are questions
every shooting has them...some really make a person shake their heads
and every thing has a time and place
at this time ATS is not the place

hell, the jfk shooting alone indicates one can NEVER take the os at face value.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

murdered by a person with severe mental health issues.

Oh yes his severe mental heath issues, as relayed in the newest interview with mr.lanza.
Good ole Dr.King was telling us about that.

Couple gems on the doc

www.legitgov.org...

Dr. Paul L. Fox, a former Brookfield, Conn., psychiatrist now living in New Zealand, told police investigating the school shooting that he vaguely recalled treating Lanza. According to Connecticut State Police documents released Friday, Fox told investigators that medical records he kept on Lanza had been destroyed, as allowed by state law, because it had been more than five years since he last treated him.

ablechild.org...

Remember that, until 2007, Lanza’s primary psychiatrist was Dr. Paul Fox who, in 2012, accused of having sexual relations with his patients, surrendered his license to practice medicine in New York and Connecticut, destroyed his records and moved to New Zealand.

Also state law is 7 years as outlined here
www.ct.gov...
I was not even able to find the 5 year since last visit loop hole...
Strange that the doc was able to get away with not only destroying records illegally but records that now hindered a federal investigation

So until they release anytype of medical record with a diagnosis, his mental condition is all speculation.

Dr.King is going off a recollection of a visit almost 5 years prior with no records to check it.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Danbones
yes, there are questions
every shooting has them...some really make a person shake their heads
and every thing has a time and place
at this time ATS is not the place

hell, the jfk shooting alone indicates one can NEVER take the os at face value.

Its a shame you want to back off your stance, your thread is in the place that ATS is allowed to talk about it. No since in being sorry.
The info you presented was news to me so I appreciate it

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

if people want to discuss it here then we can, honestly just the info on the dr is enough to give a person cause to pause..
and its not the picture of a dead child.
personally i have a real problem with ssri drugs, and if they are a contributing factor, or if bad psychiatry is a part of the problem then the issue should be discussed..we all know a gun doesn't kill on its own

at least its nice and peace full in this box
a sane discussion might be of value after all

worse than the pictures of dead children, would be more dead children, and if a discussion here will help with that..
less dead children being the goal, then we have a responsibility to that end...prevention is the best medicine they say

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

zazen
Actually nobody knows who killed those children, nobody on this forum that is.

Actually EVERYONE knows who killed the children (Adam Lanza) ... except for a few people with really whacked out paranoid theories who refuse to acknowledge that fact.

Please take as much time as you feel you need and see exactly how many posts you find among the Sandy Hook threads that ask for pictures of dead children.

I HAVE SEEN THE REQUESTS .. and they all get deleted as soon as the mods see them.
And rightly so.

The notion that Sandy Hook is a hoax is ABSURD.
It happened. 20 + dead people ... murdered by a man with severe mental health issues.
ALL the evidence shows it to be true.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join