It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Shocker: Associated Press stories & photos predate the massacre help to verify or not pls

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Remember those heartbreaking RIP, Facebook, donation, and fundraiser webpages that were created several days BEFORE the actual massacre on Dec. 14, 2012, of 20 kids and 6 adults at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, CT? (See here and here.)

Remember that guide by the Crisis Management Institute on how to talk to children about Sandy Hook which was created four days BEFORE the massacre?

We were told that those pre-dated webpages, websites, and documents were merely due to computer glitches.

But what if I tell you that we have evidence of pre-dated Sandy Hook photos from none other than the venerable Associated Press? And that we’re not talking about one or two, but LOTS of photos? Nor is this about photos predated by a few days, but by MONTHS and YEARS?
www.dcclothesline.com...

now i missed this whole episode while i was out living off grid, and i am not an expert at photographs, but i did hear vague rumors that something was drastically wrong with the narrative of Sandy Hook

i wonder: will this prove the find that puts the controversy to rest or is it more dis-info?
is this timed to hurt the US when it appears to be getting up on its hind legs to go to war?
edit on Wedpm3b20143America/Chicago37 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

here is a video from the above linked article in the op

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

No more of this stuff...no offense OP...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

here is a screen shot from the article in the OP

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Just let it go Dan

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Don't let it go. Shove it in their faces, over and over and over again until we get answers!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Wildthing
Don't let it go. Shove it in their faces, over and over and over again until we get answers!

Perhaps as a new member of ATS. You are unaware this topic is not allowed. Please don't egg on another member to break the T&C's.

Des

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks Des, much appreciated

link   

Really ,that's news to me...i wonder why it's not allowed?

link   

Destinyone

Wildthing

Perhaps as a new member of ATS. You are unaware this topic is not allowed. Please don't egg on another member to break the T&C's.

Des

Since when. is it not allowed.....
and why ?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I was like you when this went down and out of the info loop .This is a vid on the same subject and is one of those must watch pieces to this story . www.youtube.com... for some reason the link goes to the end so you might have to rewind the thing to the start .

edit on 12-3-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Destinyone

Wildthing

Des

I was completely unaware that this topic is not allowed. Is there a link that shows what's allowed and what's not allowed on a "conspiracy" site. Please post link. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

done
i had no idea
ooops

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildthing

Is allowed but only in LOL forum, so enjoy.No censure here.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

You could have chosen not to click into this thread. You know just let it go.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeussusZ

You are correct,,,but like you I too felt as though I needed to chime in...peace

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Wildthing

Destinyone

Wildthing

Des

I was completely unaware that this topic is not allowed. Is there a link that shows what's allowed and what's not allowed on a "conspiracy" site. Please post link. Thanks!

It is in the forum 'Ludicrous online lies' As of this moment I have not looked at Danbones's AP third party link, but I will look.
edit on 12-3-2014 by smurfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

LightningStrikesHere

Do a search for "Sandy Hook" on ATS and notice how many closed threads pop up. In fact, I'll save you the time. It's a lot.

This thread sums up the ATS Official Treatment of Sandy Hook. Tons of flags. Tons of interest. OP apparently banned for it. LOL?
edit on 12-3-2014 by zazen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

zazen

LightningStrikesHere

Do a search for "Sandy Hook" on ATS and notice how many closed threads pop up. In fact, I'll save you the time. It's a lot.

I already did, and guess what....not one thread that say's anything about this being a banned subject. I may be dense, but I don't get it. I'm seriously not understanding why one of the hottest "conspiracy" topics, next to 9/11, would be a no-no on a conspiracy site. I would love some real concrete information on this, such as a list of banned topics or rules. In addition, to the person that said I was "egging" someone on, PULEEZE.
I may be new here, but I wasn't born yesterday. I don't waste my time on petty BS.
edit on 1135Wednesday1231083538 by Wildthing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
They have a specific set of rules for this topic, but they don't really go by them. They tend to shut down any thread that gains too much momentum too quickly. They usually post a link to the thread explaining the Sandy Hook guidelines, despite the fact that most of the threads that have been censored or shut down or disappeared into 404-Land don't violate those guidelines. Peruse the threads in question and see for yourself.

Here's an excellent one by truth-seeker Helious:

Sandy Hook - A Final Thought

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join