It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacked Emails of US Army Attache at US Embassy in Ukraine Speaks of False Flags to Involve Pentagon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
SNIP

Please review this post.

Members. Please do not link directly to material that has been illegally obtained… it could get us into a very hot corner. Please link to sites that are discussing/analyzing/linking material such as this. Thanks.

edit on 3/12/2014 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The US intelligence community is probably really pissed off about Snowden being granted asylum in Russia and that's why they have been concentrating their efforts there. They often play with fire and blow-back is experienced but this time they are playing with a thug their own size who is from the "intelligence" community and has greater command and control over defense and intelligence assets than anyone on the US side with comparable experience. I hope not too many die in their quest to get one back on Russia after the perceived losses in Syria and the Snowden leaks. Putin should probably just let them win this one so they can save face but I have a feeling he won't or can't.
edit on 12-3-2014 by john452 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Welcome to the Cold War, version 2.0.

I'm gonna be right here, choosing the side of humanity and not getting involved in either side. I think ALL major governments of today are run by corrupted idiots who are either too greedy or too evil to behave normally and think like a healthy human being, and I want no part to do with any of their corrosive, self-destructive regimes.

Anarchism all the way until death for me. Anyone who actively supports any of these governments deserves whatever terrible consequences befall them as far as I'm concerned. It's time we put our money where our mouth is and stopped complying with (and encouraging) these bloodthirsty idiots.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

A site which is not party to criminally-obtaining any material, but which is merely discussing and analyzing the full e-mail, including headers, IP addresses, server routing information, the full text of the incriminating email and the full profile of the sender (at the US State Department Embassy in Kiev) is available below:

www.turnerradionetwork.com...
edit on 13-3-2014 by InterestedReader because: Clarifying no criminal-participation, just analysis at linked site

edit on Thu Mar 13 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: unembedded link

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by InterestedReader

"Given that the IP addresses factually trace to the US State Department public IP address range as listed in ICANN and WHOIS, it appears this communication is legitimate. That said, such an email would prove the federal government of the United States has become nothing more than an criminal terrorist organization. Would anyone blame the US Military of all of them resigned? Would anybody blame the US Military if it rose up and threw-off such a corrupt, dangerous, criminal enterprise?"

www.turnerradionetwork.com...

Pretty interesting stuff... Personally, I hope this is real. Maybe this on top of the Snowden docs will finally push the masses off the couch and into motion making this world a better place.

edit on Thu Mar 13 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: unembedded link

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

TheAnarchist

Welcome to the Cold War, version 2.0.

I'm gonna be right here, choosing the side of humanity and not getting involved in either side. I think ALL major governments of today are run by corrupted idiots who are either too greedy or too evil to behave normally and think like a healthy human being, and I want no part to do with any of their corrosive, self-destructive regimes.

Anarchism all the way until death for me. Anyone who actively supports any of these governments deserves whatever terrible consequences befall them as far as I'm concerned. It's time we put our money where our mouth is and stopped complying with (and encouraging) these bloodthirsty idiots.

Amen.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Well, first off, it's an LTC. They probably wouldn't be involved with that sort of thing, but you never know.

Second, the Embassies don't use the regular Internet for that sort of communication. And the computers that ARE on the regular internet aren't used for that sort of email. So, it's not clear how you'd "hack into embassy email" of that sort.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I will be honest when i say - what kind of idiot, no, what kind of moron, would send a message clearly saying let's provoke world war 3 without even bother to try and encrpyt it in any way knowing that at any moment his account could be hacked. At least try and hide it, you know, even a bit, even stupidly...

Ukraine - Hello John Wayne, we are tired of red skins in our country. Help.

America - Hello Roy Rogers..We are working on it. The company have agreed to burn down their tipi's before the 25th.

Ukraine - I agree, but before company must to destroy 25 of Roy Rogers eagles to justify a wounded knee.

America - Yes, but the company are scared about another little bighorn

Military intelligence - an oxymoron if ever there was one.
edit on AM4Thu20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

edit on AM4Thu20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Could be a planted bluff.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Military attaches do not use gmail or nippernet. They use the SIPRNET. This is a fake set up

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   

declair
reply to post by Danbones

Military attaches do not use gmail or nippernet. They use the SIPRNET. This is a fake set up

Official traffic of this caliber would be on JWICS. It's too hot for SIPRNET. AFAIK no one's hacked either.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   

GrantedBail
reply to post by Vasa Croe

On the heels of this:

General Dempsey: US ready for military response to Russia if Crimean conflict escalates

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the United States General Martin Dempsey has claimed that in the case of an escalation of unrest in Crimea, the U.S. Army is ready to back up Ukraine and its allies in Europe with military actions.

According to the Web site of the Atlantic Council, Dempsey said that "he's been talking to his military counterparts in Russia, but he's also sending a clear message to Ukraine and members of NATO that the U.S. military will respond militarily if necessary."

"We're trying to tell [Russia] not to escalate this thing further into Eastern Ukraine, and allow the conditions to be set for some kind of resolution in Crimea. We do have treaty obligations with our NATO allies. And I have assured them that if that treaty obligation is triggered [in Europe], we would respond," Dempsey said.

Link
edit on 12-3-2014 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

This is not good. One place I read that even Italian Navy can defeat the Black Sea Fleet. Matters are below moderate for Russian Armed Forces. Neglect, Corruption, sub-standard training etc. have taken toll on the battle readiness.

Russia vrs NATO would be 1 against 10 type of scenario. CSTO vrs NATO becomes 2 against 10 at best. There are voices around Obama which are saying that nuclear exchange can be winnable for the US.

Putin should be careful at making any bold moves beyond Crimea.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
The "company" hmmm are we forgetting that black water is in Ukraine right now?

Just saying...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by andr3w68

I bet everything has to do with Snowden being given asylum in Russia. Ladies and gentlemen, I present thee, Cold War II, the final soliloque on whether or not we will have to endure post-apocalyptic nuclear winter...if we survive at all, that is. WWIII was the Global War onl Terrorism, and is but a dust particle in the eclipse of the beast ahead.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Why doesn't someone phone the number in the signature and ask him?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Zenem

Because that would make too much sense? No, my thought on the matter is that even if you did just call him, you would be given a work around, at least until TPTB come up with an official story*.

*This story is subject to change.

Davian, I totally agree. The US has got to be pissed off that Russia is giving Snowden sanctuary. I wouldn't be at all surprised if there was something REALLY big that Snowden has in his docs that Russia might try to use against them. However, this of course is all my own delusional hypothesis.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Hi, I am a citizen of the European Union (non-native English, so bear with me on the language front) and I have been watching this whole thing develop. As a child I grew up with an immense fear of the Soviet Union, a terror which was constantly cultivated by television and newspapers.

I think the events in Ukraine are not to provoke WWIII, it is much more complicated.
The basis of the conflict goes back to 2013, when the then Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovich was looking for financial aid in order to prevent his country from defaulting. The only parties who were willing to help were Russia and the IMF.

The IMF offered a loan of 15 billion dollars, but wanted to force Yanukovych to implement radical austerity measures that were going to cripple the economy and hit the citizens very hard. Elections were coming up and Yanukovych refused, because he feared this was going to cost him his seat in power.
www.bloomberg.com...

Yanukovich asked Putin for help. Putin offered him the same amount plus a 33 percent reduction in the price of gas (and an action plan to boost the Ukranian economy, a joint interest of the two countries as their economies are very closely connected). They sign the deal.
edition.cnn.com...

Then a leaked conversation surfaces in which the US Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and the US Ambassador to Ukraine, Geoffrey Pyatt discuss their preference for Yats (Yatsunyek) as the preferred guy in power.

‘I think Yats is the guy who's got the economic experience, the governing experience’.

www.bbc.com...

Nuland’s reaction to the leaked tape: ‘I am obviously not going to comment on private diplomatic conversations, other than to say it was pretty impressive trade craft (espionage). The audio was extremely clear.’

Yatsenyuk is a millionaire former banker who served as economy minister, foreign minister and parliamentary speaker before Yanukovych took office in 2010.

Then, the pro-EU demontrations in Kiev turned violent. Snipers shot protesters and riot police. About 100 people died, 1000 got injured. Yanukovych, the pro-Russian President got blamed for the shootings and fled / got ousted.

A pro-EU government takes over. Former banker Yatsenyuk gets put in place as the guy who has to implement the IMF agenda. Many believe he is setting the country up for ruin as he is determined to go the ‘Greek way’ (using people’s pension funds and private savings. lowering wages whilst upping taxes, which will only lead to increased poverty and more destabilization in a country that is already struggling with ethic tensions and fascism)
www.forbes.com...

Putin sends troops to Crimea to protect the only Russian harbour that does not get frozen over in winter. I think the US must have seen this coming, also given the history of Crimea, which has been Russian for ages.
WikiLeaks actually confirms this.
www.slate.com...

Then another leaked conversation appeared, this time between the EU foreign affairs chief Catherine Ashton and Estonian foreign minister Urmas Paet.

During the conversation, Paet quoted a woman named Olga – who the Russian media identified her as Olga Bogomolets, a doctor – blaming snipers from the opposition shooting the protesters.
"What was quite disturbing, this same Olga told that, well, all the evidence shows that people who were killed by snipers from both sides, among policemen and people from the streets, that they were the same snipers killing people from both sides," Paet said.
"So she also showed me some photos, she said that as medical doctor, she can say it is the same handwriting, the same type of bullets, and it's really disturbing that now the new coalition, that they don't want to investigate what exactly happened."
"So there is a stronger and stronger understanding that behind snipers it was not Yanukovych, it was somebody from the new coalition," Paet says.

Here is a transcript and the actual audio of the bugged call
www.theguardian.com...

Estonia has confirmed the authenticity of the leaked phone call.
www.vm.ee.../node/19353

In my opinion, there was a coup d’etat in Ukraine. This of course gets denied by most Western main stream media, who call it a 'liberation' in true propaganda fashion. Follow the money and you will see that Western forces were behind this bloodshed and the bloodshed that will likely follow, with the IMF (in cohorts with the EU) as the main financial beneficiaries. Look at what is happening in Venezuela and you will see exactly the same fingerprints.

Putin will not let go of his geo-political interests. Moskou saw this coming (the two leaked conversations were very likely coming from Russian intelligence) and just grabbed their chance.

Putin won’t stop with Crimea, by the way.

Former Putin adviser Andrey Illarionov predicted that in addition to Crimea, his ex-boss intends to annex other major cities in Ukraine, including Kharkiv, Donetsk, Dnepropetrovsk, Lugansk, Zaporozhye, Kherson and Odessa.

www.dailymail.co.uk... ps-run-three-hours.html#ixzz2vqIALWzR

I don’t think this is a false flag to provoke WWIII, if that happens it will just be a side effect of the greed of IMF and the EU.
edit on 13-3-2014 by StealthWombat because: link

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Jason P. Gresh looks awfully young to be a Lt. Colonel.
How did he magically go from 2nd Ltg. Plt. Leader to Company commander to Lt.Colonel? Can you just magically skip Major and XO slots nowadays?
I very highly doubt this is true. Communications security is friggen drilled into everyone's head in the army.
Heck when I was an E-4 peasant field worker in the 80's I had to answer the phone with with "blah blah blah....This line is unsecured"
What's probably happened is this poor schmuck really did have his email hacked but this bit of fiction was added in and released to the public.
If you want to tell a lie add a little truth and wrap it in bacon.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

StealthWombat
Hi, I am a citizen of the European Union (non-native English, so bear with me on the language front) and I have been watching this whole thing develop. As a child I grew up with an immense fear of the Soviet Union, a terror which was constantly cultivated by television and newspapers.

I think the events in Ukraine are not to provoke WWIII, it is much more complicated.
The basis of the conflict goes back to 2013, when the then Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovich was looking for financial aid in order to prevent his country from defaulting. The only parties who were willing to help were Russia and the IMF.

The IMF offered a loan of 15 billion dollars, but wanted to force Yanukovych to implement radical austerity measures that were going to cripple the economy and hit the citizens very hard. Elections were coming up and Yanukovych refused, because he feared this was going to cost him his seat in power.
www.bloomberg.com...

Yanukovich asked Putin for help. Putin offered him the same amount plus a 33 percent reduction in the price of gas (and an action plan to boost the Ukranian economy, a joint interest of the two countries as their economies are very closely connected). They sign the deal.
edition.cnn.com...

Then a leaked conversation surfaces in which the US Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and the US Ambassador to Ukraine, Geoffrey Pyatt discuss their preference for Yats (Yatsunyek) as the preferred guy in power.

‘I think Yats is the guy who's got the economic experience, the governing experience’.

www.bbc.com...

Nuland’s reaction to the leaked tape: ‘I am obviously not going to comment on private diplomatic conversations, other than to say it was pretty impressive trade craft (espionage). The audio was extremely clear.’

Yatsenyuk is a millionaire former banker who served as economy minister, foreign minister and parliamentary speaker before Yanukovych took office in 2010.

Then, the pro-EU demontrations in Kiev turned violent. Snipers shot protesters and riot police. About 100 people died, 1000 got injured. Yanukovych, the pro-Russian President got blamed for the shootings and fled / got ousted.

A pro-EU government takes over. Former banker Yatsenyuk gets put in place as the guy who has to implement the IMF agenda. Many believe he is setting the country up for ruin as he is determined to go the ‘Greek way’ (using people’s pension funds and private savings. lowering wages whilst upping taxes, which will only lead to increased poverty and more destabilization in a country that is already struggling with ethic tensions and fascism)
www.forbes.com...

Putin sends troops to Crimea to protect the only Russian harbour that does not get frozen over in winter. I think the US must have seen this coming, also given the history of Crimea, which has been Russian for ages.
WikiLeaks actually confirms this.
www.slate.com...

Then another leaked conversation appeared, this time between the EU foreign affairs chief Catherine Ashton and Estonian foreign minister Urmas Paet.

During the conversation, Paet quoted a woman named Olga – who the Russian media identified her as Olga Bogomolets, a doctor – blaming snipers from the opposition shooting the protesters.
"What was quite disturbing, this same Olga told that, well, all the evidence shows that people who were killed by snipers from both sides, among policemen and people from the streets, that they were the same snipers killing people from both sides," Paet said.
"So she also showed me some photos, she said that as medical doctor, she can say it is the same handwriting, the same type of bullets, and it's really disturbing that now the new coalition, that they don't want to investigate what exactly happened."
"So there is a stronger and stronger understanding that behind snipers it was not Yanukovych, it was somebody from the new coalition," Paet says.

Here is a transcript and the actual audio of the bugged call
www.theguardian.com...

Estonia has confirmed the authenticity of the leaked phone call.
www.vm.ee.../node/19353

In my opinion, there was a coup d’etat in Ukraine. This of course gets denied by most Western main stream media, who call it a 'liberation' in true propaganda fashion. Follow the money and you will see that Western forces were behind this bloodshed and the bloodshed that will likely follow, with the IMF (in cohorts with the EU) as the main financial beneficiaries. Look at what is happening in Venezuela and you will see exactly the same fingerprints.

Putin will not let go of his geo-political interests. Moskou saw this coming (the two leaked conversations were very likely coming from Russian intelligence) and just grabbed their chance.

Putin won’t stop with Crimea, by the way.

Former Putin adviser Andrey Illarionov predicted that in addition to Crimea, his ex-boss intends to annex other major cities in Ukraine, including Kharkiv, Donetsk, Dnepropetrovsk, Lugansk, Zaporozhye, Kherson and Odessa.

www.dailymail.co.uk... ps-run-three-hours.html#ixzz2vqIALWzR

I don’t think this is a false flag to provoke WWIII, if that happens it will just be a side effect of the greed of IMF and the EU.

Ukraine had a lawfully elected government that wasn't helping the country, so people protested.

Instead of changing government behavior in response to the protests by its People, the government changed the Constitution and OUTLAWED protests!

This begot even MORE protests, which begot even MORE government heavy handedness.

Ultimately, the people of Ukraine (whether they were urged-on by outsiders or not) revolted, resulting in the use of violence, which caused the downfall of the government to the point where the President actually fled the country.

Neighboring Russia called this series of events a "Coup d Etat." This was mistake #1.

A coup d'etat is defined as "the sudden deposition of a government, usually by a small group of the existing state establishment—typically the military—to depose the extant government and replace it with another body, civil or military. A coup d'état is considered successful when the usurpers establish their dominance."

This is NOT what took place in Ukraine. It was not a small group of the existing establishment that undertook what happened; it was the body politic of Ukraine itself. So Russia's description of this series of events as a "Coup d' Etat" is factually wrong.

It would be more accurate to call the situation in Ukraine a "Revolution" which is defined as "A revolution (from the Latin revolutio, "a turn around") is a fundamental change in power or organizational structures that takes place in a relatively short period of time. Aristotle described two types of political revolution:

Complete change from one constitution to another
Modification of an existing constitution.

Looking at what took place in Ukraine bolsters the fact it was a revolution and not a Coup. What was a primary demand of the protesters? The RESTORATION of the earlier Constitution. That's exactly what was done after the ousted President fled the country! So based upon actual definitions, what took place in Ukraine was a revolution and NOT a Coup.

Next, neighboring Russia decided to exercise its rights pursuant to a Treaty, and began sending thousands of troops into the Crimean region of Ukraine, allegedly to "protect" its Black Sea naval fleet and to "protect ethnic Russians."

Their reasons really didn't matter since Russia was exercising Treaty rights. The Treaty made allowance for up to 25,000 Russian Troops. Until Russia hit the 25,000 limit, it was within its rights.

But strange things started taking place with those Russian troops: They started rummaging around Crimea. They started pushing their way into Ukraine military facilities and ousting the Ukrainian military from those facilities. NONE of that was within Russia's Treaty rights.

Next, Russia started deploying troops outside its bases in Crimea. That was not within Russia's Treaty Rights.

Next, Russia sank a ship in a waterway so as to physically block the entry/exit of the Ukraine navy from its home port. This too was not within Russia's Treaty Rights.

Next, Russian troops took over border control check points. This too was not within Russia's Treaty Rights.

Now, after a week or so of all this, Russia admits it has 30,000 of its troops in Crimea. This is a direct violation of the written Treaty limit of 25,000 troops.

Amid all this chaos, the government of the Crimea declared its desire to become part of Russia. This would be akin to Massachusetts asking Britain to send back its troops because it wants to go back to being a colony of Great Britain and besides, most of its people speak English. That crap doesn't fly. So whatever the local Crimean government wants, is utterly irrelevant from a national level.

Here we are, weeks later, and it appears Russia is now hand-delivering ultimatums to other Ukraine military installations in Crimea, setting a deadline for surrender. None of this is within Russia's Treaty Rights.

Russia has therefore committed a defacto invasion of the sovereign territory of Ukraine. It has initiated an illegal blockade of Ukraine naval activities, which, in and of itself, is and act of war, and it is giving surrender ultimatums, delivered at gunpoint!

By any account, Ukraine has a valid Casus Belli, (cause for war.)

The question facing the rest of the world is simply this:
Will the world stand-up and defend the sovereign territory of one nation, from the SEIZURE OF TERRITORY by another nation?

If so, then we can call ourselves civilized. If not, then the only international law is the "law of the gun" which would make us nothing more than barbarians.

Glory to Ukraine!

----------------------- (Note: Before any of you start screaming about US hypocrisy given the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, bear this fact in mind: When the U.S. went to war in Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere, it did NOT seek to permanently seize territory; a crucial distinction with what Russia is doing. Russia plans to make the Crimean peninsula of Ukraine, a permanent part of Russia.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join