It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacked Emails of US Army Attache at US Embassy in Ukraine Speaks of False Flags to Involve Pentagon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Jason Gresh emails were hacked . He is the Assistant Army Attache at the U.S. embassy in Ukraine. The emails discuss setting up false flags to blame Russia and to involve the Pentagon.

I don't know what he means by "Company"

Video with the hacked email from Jason Gresh to the acting Ukraine PM assistant:

Seems legit?

What do you think?

Email from video:

Email from Jason Gresh:

Events are moving rapidly in Crimea. Our friends in Washington expect more decisive actions from your network.
I think it’s time to implement the plan we discussed lately. Your job is to cause some problems to the transport hubs in the south-east in order to frame-up the neighbor.
It will create favorable conditions for Pentagon and the Company to act.
Do not waste time, my friend.
Respectfully,
JP
Jason P. Gresh
Lieutenant Colonel, U.S. Army
Assistant Army Attaché
U.S. Embassy, Kyiv
Tankova 4, Kyiv, Ukraine 04112
(380-44) 521 – 5444 | Fax (380-44) 521 – 5636

edit on 12-3-2014 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Nice find, and I think "Company" usually refers to the CIA. Will have to look over this but not really sure how legit it could be that he was hacked. If true though, this is not going to be pretty for the US. That and I would think Jason is going to disappear very quickly.
edit on 3/12/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Seems legit?

If it is, people should be wary, as for all we know Russia set this up.

Nothing like instigating the conflict when know you are up against such a sissy-ass coalition of world powers.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
would somene do that via gmail?
its pretty incriminating..and the system is in no way secure...
unless this guy gets fired in the next couple days
i would guess false, or even a false flag itself

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

On the heels of this:

General Dempsey: US ready for military response to Russia if Crimean conflict escalates

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the United States General Martin Dempsey has claimed that in the case of an escalation of unrest in Crimea, the U.S. Army is ready to back up Ukraine and its allies in Europe with military actions.

According to the Web site of the Atlantic Council, Dempsey said that "he's been talking to his military counterparts in Russia, but he's also sending a clear message to Ukraine and members of NATO that the U.S. military will respond militarily if necessary."

"We're trying to tell [Russia] not to escalate this thing further into Eastern Ukraine, and allow the conditions to be set for some kind of resolution in Crimea. We do have treaty obligations with our NATO allies. And I have assured them that if that treaty obligation is triggered [in Europe], we would respond," Dempsey said.

Link

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I think this email is a Russian false flag...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Danbones
would somene do that via gmail?
its pretty incriminating..and the system is in no way secure...
unless this guy gets fired in the next couple days
i would guess false, or even a false flag itself
Gmail can be used to circumvent government archiving requirements. No record?...it didn't happen.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Historically, "The Company" has been the CIA, and I wouldn't believe that has changed.

Makes me wonder if Feinstein had these released.

But, if true, the CIA will need a BIG diversion to avert attention off of "other" areas of the globe. Probably by starting a false flag of sinking one of the US Naval ships currently in the Black Sea.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

GrantedBail
reply to post by Vasa Croe

On the heels of this:

General Dempsey: US ready for military response to Russia if Crimean conflict escalates

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the United States General Martin Dempsey has claimed that in the case of an escalation of unrest in Crimea, the U.S. Army is ready to back up Ukraine and its allies in Europe with military actions.

According to the Web site of the Atlantic Council, Dempsey said that "he's been talking to his military counterparts in Russia, but he's also sending a clear message to Ukraine and members of NATO that the U.S. military will respond militarily if necessary."

"We're trying to tell [Russia] not to escalate this thing further into Eastern Ukraine, and allow the conditions to be set for some kind of resolution in Crimea. We do have treaty obligations with our NATO allies. And I have assured them that if that treaty obligation is triggered [in Europe], we would respond," Dempsey said.

Link

Would this be the same Martin Dempsey who has under investigation by the senate along with the CIA for their lack of information about Russias intentions in the Crimea ??

"To be honest, we don't know who they are.. a soldiers is a soldier is a soldier"..he said.

Maybe there was no lack of info, but what had to happen...had to happen.
edit on PM3Wed20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
All this posing, all this spinning is just so transparent, whether true or not, because fabrication is what they're all about. Corruption fighting corruption for what? We are so tired of war and pretexts for war. Why not just let the people be and let them determine their own destiny? I don't see what role the West has in this situation. Thanks for the info. Maybe it will help to avoid more trouble.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Nice find OP.
I will be keeping an eye on this, hoping this is fake, as the alternative is extremely scary.
S+F

Shaade

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Of course they would do it.
No one monitors those that monitor us.
They are the Gate and the key.
They do it blatantly and with no remorse because they know NO consequence will suffered.
The most these people get from our OUTRAGE is a paid vacation so that the investigation that isn't
taking place can clear them of all wrong doing.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
ok
it could happen on gmail or an unsecure phone line...
but i just have to say with no proof, just imho, this one feels just feels off

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

NightFlight
Historically, "The Company" has been the CIA, and I wouldn't believe that has changed.

Makes me wonder if Feinstein had these released.
But, if true, the CIA will need a BIG diversion to avert attention off of "other" areas of the globe. Probably by starting a false flag of sinking one of the US Naval ships currently in the Black Sea.

A diversion like say maybe a passenger airliner that seemly "vanished" without a trace? This would definitely work for keeping us looking "the other way" instead of where we should be looking. Just my 2 cents.

Shaade

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Translated from Ukrainian:

"Basil , you must quickly carry out proactive in Melitopol. There's 25 aviation brigade . Must zamaraty our sworn friends and good neighbors. I think you understand me.
Just proceed carefully and cautiously. 25 brigade combat mission out , so do not do them much damage to aircraft . There is already damaged aircraft , that He can do everything. Yihny board numbers you give. Remember , you need everything to be as real attack of the Russian Special Forces.
Brigade commander there is a reasonable man . Details of know he will not, but in extreme cases it can turn to. We did come."

and then the response to the above:

"Oleg , an urgent need poshumity on behalf of Russians at the airport in Melitopol. This should be done by March 15 . Sam understands why.
First of all you must contact Pasha Tarasenko. You must know him , he is a local Liberty and has a theme.
Before you arrive 10-12 boys from the Centre. Top fighters Trident . Chief Mike there , you should know it too . Details will know him. We need people to meet and provide everything you need.
Proceed with caution. Speak only Russian. 25 team is executing combat missions , so do not do them much damage to aircraft . There is a lot of scrap metal, with it you can do anything . Damaged aircraft you specify. It is essential that all was as real attack neighbor's Special Forces. But without corpses.
Give me again your account. The money will come in time, do not worry.
See the appendix . This is an example of action. Decisions are made in person."

March 15…. the western forces will false flag the russians. The perpetrators: The US.

Please people… do NOT let the American imperialist and rogue army get away with this. Burn them to the ground!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I wonder if this has anything to do with the Gold that has supposed to have been flown to the U.S.

heres the linkUkraine gold flown to US for safe keeping

I dont know how legit the story is.

Also wondered is there a connection between this story,
the missing aircraft from Malaysia?

There was also a story a while back regarding gold plated tungsten lol
oh and lets not forget the story that the gold bullion that went missing from tradecenters?

Like I say, who knows lol

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
LOL are you freaking serious? " Your job is to cause some problems"

This hardly sounds like someone intelligent. Sounds like it was wrtitten by a 12 year old. "Cause some problems" eh. Geez.
edit on 12-3-2014 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I downloaded all 86 emails… there are phone numbers and obvious email adresses if anyone care to test their luck

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Jason P. Gresh on visiting friends:

Details in email about the fasle flags in ukrainian, one of them with attached map to attack the military airport in Melitopol:

In his turn, Protsyk writes to some Vasil and tells him to arrange an attack on an airbase of 25 aviation brigade of Ukrainian air force stationed in Melitopol.
This Vasil is responsible for arranging the details of the attack, gathering of the gunmen and providing them with a map of sites that are chosen to be attacked.

The map with the plan, places of shooting, exploding truck (GAZ 66) and two exploding IL-76 planes:

The 25th brigade is out there on combat mission, so don't do much damage to operative aircrafts. There are already damaged aircrafts, with that you can do everything. The registration numbers of damaged aircrafts will be given to you.

I wonder if the russians have an email (sent to Right Sector guys) with the registration numbers of the planes standing in marked places?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Having looked through these mails, I don't see how anyone would go to lengths as to falsefy that many email with so much detail. A lot of them are even boring daily stuff like paying phone bills and accepting followers on social networks, and emails with detailed and elaborate communications between Protsyk and his followes or the Americans or just regular news casts.

So…. what about those incriminating emails.

We know for a fact that the opposition in Ukraine was behind the killings of their own protesters on that square and we have the video footage of the car with the sniper riffle in the trunk and clearly visible faces.

This is getting ugly, and the US is starting to look particularly ugly.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join