It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doom Dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
So, two years ago I had a dream in which I saw this:

Just that, written on the sky. That was the entire dream. Normally, I don't put much stock in dreams; last night, for example, I dreamed that I was married to Sheryl Crow and she was showing me secret rooms in the White House where she used to go as a kid. But this one was different. It was very unsettling.

I told friends about it, drew them the picture, and somebody said, "Dude that's the Atari logo. Lay off the video games." (Haven't played an Atari since about 1982.) That stuck with me, though, and I went and looked up the meaning of "atari."

atari

It means "TO HIT THE TARGET."

o-O

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The one about Sheryl Crow fits into so much information on cloning, abuse of the children in the Mkultra, including sexual, their satanic stuff. That one seemed particularly interesting and would signify some involvement with others in astral perhaps on soul assignment.

5 is death and sacrifice to them. the bible introduces death in chapter 5. I have a thread on the reports in the news that often relate to 5.

11. Twin towers of jachim and boaz, or basically one upping God therefore the individual devil. Not doing what you came to do, doing what you want to do.

edit on 8-3-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
If you're dyslexic something's going to happen May 11. If you're not, it'll be much later this year.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

Yeah may 11 or Nov 5. Depends where your from. The arrows I don't know but they are going down.
Atari logo meaning to hit target. What target is down.
I think I got it.
Op you are going to hell may 11 or maybe Nov 5.
Or its probably something else.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeussusZ

Ha ha! I just gave you your 666th star!

Busting Hell wide open!

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Unity_99
The one about Sheryl Crow fits into so much information on cloning, abuse of the children in the Mkultra, including sexual, their satanic stuff. That one seemed particularly interesting and would signify some involvement with others in astral perhaps on soul assignment.

5 is death and sacrifice to them. the bible introduces death in chapter 5. I have a thread on the reports in the news that often relate to 5.

11. Twin towers of jachim and boaz, or basically one upping God therefore the individual devil. Not doing what you came to do, doing what you want to do.

edit on 8-3-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

You know, I hadn't even thought of that. The crow symbolizes death in many cultures and mythologies. Death coming to D.C.? I was just giving that as an example of crazy dreams that I have but that I don't take seriously. Maybe I should.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

Damn maybe I'm the Antichrist and didn't even know it. My mum always says I'm wasting my life.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Snsoc
So, two years ago I had a dream in which I saw this:

Just that, written on the sky. That was the entire dream. Normally, I don't put much stock in dreams; last night, for example, I dreamed that I was married to Sheryl Crow and she was showing me secret rooms in the White House where she used to go as a kid. But this one was different. It was very unsettling.

I told friends about it, drew them the picture, and somebody said, "Dude that's the Atari logo. Lay off the video games." (Haven't played an Atari since about 1982.) That stuck with me, though, and I went and looked up the meaning of "atari."

atari

It means "TO HIT THE TARGET."

o-O

Those lines reminded me of this

Your Avatar has them too.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Observationalist

I think that you just casually blew everyone's mind, just now.

join