It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone have a spare £200,000?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I know its not a secret base per se, but thought it was interesting enough to post nonetheless, it would have been secret at one time!

Link

If I had a spare £200,000 (I don't by the way!) I'd buy it just for the heck of it ha!
edit on 3/8/2014 by ukmicky1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
That's awesome. Bit creepy but you could do it up nice.

Way outta my price range though.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
you could make a great herbal grow down there.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
That reminds me of this site I discovered a while back.
I want one!
www.missilebases.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Be ok for storing stuff, but live in it...Na, those places are damn cold and windowless..

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ukmicky1980

That would make an excellent ATS headquarters for UK! Could host conferences and meet ups on all the latest conspiracies!

It's a bargain!

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
If I had the money, and bought it, id build a house above it (if planning permission could be obtained) and have the bunker as a huge basement!

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   

ukmicky1980
If I had the money, and bought it, id build a house above it (if planning permission could be obtained) and have the bunker as a huge basement!

Only to find out Russia still have the zip code still earmarked for obliteration.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
That will surely go for more money than that? It's huge.
Would love to have that, it's awesome.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Soloprotocol

ukmicky1980

Only to find out Russia still have the zip code still earmarked for obliteration.

oh im pretty sure they still do, i didnt mean to have the bunker as a basement incase the SHTF, it would just be cool to have a huge basement complex, a huge cinema room, a bar, a games room, a car collection, the possibilities are endless lol.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Having a bbc recording studio built in You could crank up the amps without pissing off the neighbours and listen to your favourite end of the world songs (this is mine www.youtube.com... ) But it
looks more like an asylum or soon would be ,stuck in there for eternity with your baked beans and spam. Not to mention the good lady wife and co.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   

ukmicky1980

Yeah..I would go for it all the way...with an automatic secretive "push button behind the picture on the wall" floordoor. Nobody in their right mind would expect a NSDUB (Not So Deep Underground Base) under my house.

edit on 8/3/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Would be ideal for turning into a Doom type, Airsoft facility. Laser tag or something.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ukmicky1980

All I can say is......WOW!, thats the tits(rather good indeed)!, I'd love to live in that, no more noisy ignorant chav scumbag neighbours!, if it came with disability ramps or lift, il have two!!, good find

B.V.H

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
One I'd definately tell the wife about as its about the range we can afford. be a cash bleeder to insulate though.

Although thinking about it, it would be a great business idea to buy it and rent it out for apocalypse training or fun doomsday weekends.

If you like that you all might want to check out www.risingsbunkers.com... as they seem to be able to havea range of bunkers to go. depending on the price obviously and yes its an American site but according to the text they can build in Europe for an extra cost.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hi all.

Thanks OP.

Although this site was one of the last to be built , it was not built to the same spec as the previous ones mainly due to contractors being rushed and costs being cut. the internal equipment was far better .....but the actual building work...not so good.
it already has a a bad damp problem even with the pumps running. the price of 200,000 £ is the starting guide price, my guess is that it will go for about 575.000.

to be honest you are better buying an ex-utility bunker , as they were built better and tend to be better maintained . plus they are a more manageable size.

snoopyuk

new topics

top topics

join