It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

russia ukraine question

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
hi
do russia and ukraine have chemtrails on the scale we have?
if ukraine dont then i would like to see photos of the clear skies now then we can compare them to photos when the new world order gets its claws into ukraine.
i guess it wont be long before they start destroying that part of our planet.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Domo1
ATS don't take the bait.
ghvbv
im not sure what you meen?it is a great oppertunity to compare before and after.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
No, we don't. Only occasional weather-induced contrails on certain altitudes after Putin came in 2000.

I remember in 90's there were MUCH more trails in our skies and I'm not the only one noticing this fact.

edit on 7-3-2014 by Etherguide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by r0nsix

the answer is NO

but now that Ukraine is going to be part of NATO, they too will soon get showers of Barium and Aluminum.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AntiPrivateWestBankers

It never stops amazing me. Folks don't know who is doing it, why they are doing it. Where the planes are at that do it. How they elude being discovered. yet.....they know exactly what is in those trails.

You people follow what you are told to believe very, very well. You would do well in a cult.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

network dude
You people follow what you are told to believe very, very well. You would do well in a cult.

But...but...I heard all about chemtrails on the internet, so it must be true.

I wish people would actually try to understand the science behind the contrail/chemtrail controversy. If they take a look at the science (and understood that science), they would be able to see that science can explain that regular contrails can behave exactly like all of those lines seen in the sky, while there is no good evidence whatsoever for the alleged characteristics of chemtrails (i.e., that the visible trail are chemicals being intentionally sprayed from a plane).

Blindly believing something someone tells you is not the right way to live your life. I don't even expect people to blindly believe me when I say that those trails in the sky are just regular contrails without first doing some investigation/education to confirm what I'm saying.

edit on 3/7/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by r0nsix

Aircraft over Ukraine and Russia produce contrails, some of which depending on atmospheric conditions persist (aka 'chemtrails') same as everywhere else on the planet. But they don't have nearly so many commerical aircraft flying over every hour as much of western Europe and America does (around 7,000 a day over little ol' Britain) so they are not quite such the problem we have and thus more likely to be individual rather than mulitiple.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I dont know, but a Russian Aircraft over Turkey produces six F-16's on its tailpipe. I think that last thing youve got to worrry about in the skies over eastern Europe, are Chemtrails. LOL

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by r0nsix

do russia and ukraine have chemtrails on the scale we have?

And what geological area of the world are you referring to when you say we have?

And what evidence do you have that chemtrails actually exist?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
There are many photos & videos on the 'net of billowing contrails from planes over various parts of the former USSR -

Air China over St Petersburg – www.flickr.com...

over siberia – www.flickr.com...

Air China over Siberia – www.flickr.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Etherguide
No, we don't. Only occasional weather-induced contrails on certain altitudes after Putin came in 2000.

I remember in 90's there were MUCH more trails in our skies and I'm not the only one noticing this fact.

edit on 7-3-2014 by Etherguide because: (no reason given)

Do you get chemtrails in Moscow Russia ?

edit on 12-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

"Appeal Of The Right Sector Leader Dmytro Yarosh To The People"

carry on,,,

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

network dude
reply to post by AntiPrivateWestBankers

It's depressing isn't it?

I am learning a lot about how belief systems are fostered, nurtured, defended, bolstered and enshrined just from reading threads here on ATS.

I really do believe, now, that humanity never really had a chance, on the whole we're a bunch of f**king idiots, we always have been.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
By the in-thread response: Russia has chemtrails; the West has chemtrails; Ukraine does not.

Sandwiched, as it were, you'd think they would get some drifting over.

Here's an image of chemtrails (they call them contrails in the article) which shows that Ukraine is pretty well impacted. (3rd image down.)

On the trail of contrails

It's a composite of data from 2006.

I don't know if it's in poor taste or not to discuss this while Ukraine struggles to retain its' independence from Russia on one side and Europe (via NATO and the EU) on the other side; a rock and a hard place.

Anyway, according to this data - chemtrails: they have them.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Here's an image of chemtrails (they call them contrails in the article) which shows that Ukraine is pretty well impacted. (3rd image down.) - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And you do know why they call them contrails?

But I forgot you have that amazing ability to tell the scientists they are wrong just by looking at the same picture of contrails.

You my friend are AMAZING.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Anyway, according to this data - chemtrails: they have them. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And where exactly in that data does it come to that conclusion, because nowhere in that does it come to the conclusion that chemtrails are real and that Ukraine is being sprayed with them?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I can only sense H2O and a tiny bit of carbon in those pictures. My "special eyes" never lie. What chemicals do your "special eyes" think are in that picture? I can send you a mental re calibration by telepathy.

Please lift your left foot just off the floor and I will start.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

network dude

I can only sense H2O and a tiny bit of carbon in those pictures. My "special eyes" never lie. What chemicals do your "special eyes" think are in that picture? I can send you a mental re calibration by telepathy.

Please lift your left foot just off the floor and I will start.

Left? Dammit I've been lifting my right!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join