It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Planes aersoling our skies over Austin Texas

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by chardonnay

Did you look at that link? I didn't make that up. Mr. Gunderson's record is quite public.

The fact that his claims about Ft. Sill have been debunked here a few times should be some indication of his credibility on that subject.

I am sorry your epiphany didn't turn out as good as you hoped it would. But keep trying. If you find a real smoking gun, people will have to either debunk it or accept it.

As of right now, I am convinced that those white lines in the sky are probably just contrails.

It's direct facts like the Ft. Sill comment that can be checked and proven either right or wrong rather quickly.

And yes, I think the whole system is corrupt.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by chardonnay

You're saying that no one has ever started to believe in other things as they got older? They never go senile and say things that aren't true?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

chardonnay
reply to post by mrthumpy

Mr. Gunderson said that four of the planes were from Fort Sill ,Oklahoma.

Ft. Sill is an Army base. The Army has no jets. Ft Sill hasn't had any fixed wing aircraft since WWII, and those were small artillary spotter aircraft, primarily L-4 Piper Cubs, called the Grasshopper by the military. So either Gunderson is a liar or totally ignorant about the military.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

F4guy
So either Gunderson is a liar or totally ignorant about the military.

More likely both....

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join