It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Planes aersoling our skies over Austin Texas

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Soylent Green Is People
How can you tell that these visible trails are not water-ice crystals (i.e., contrails)?

I always understood that a true contrail was ice crystals forming behind the plane. However, a true contrail, being made of ice, soon disappears because the ice melts. The manufactured contrails, or chemtrails, do not dissipate; instead they fill the sky with cloud-like formations. Also, for ice to form on a plane it must be at a very high altitude.

Soylent Green Is People
As for emissions, the visible stuff you see in a contrail is NOT dirty emissions, but are mostly crystals of water-ice,

Again, a traditional contrail should dissipate and not be visible for very far behind the plane.

I do not purport to know if anything nefarious is happening here. It is interesting that the planes are flying in a true formation as they cross the sky; which speaks of military and not commercial.

Hasn't Austin had some police trouble lately? Maybe they are insuring the population is happy and sedated.

edit on 4-3-2014 by Dapaga because: grammar

edit on 4-3-2014 by Dapaga because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2014 by Dapaga because: spelling

edit on 4-3-2014 by Dapaga because: I gotta fix them errors

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Soylent Green Is People

Human_Alien
Doesn't matter where I'm located. I've lived long enough to be quite familiar with my sky and the planes that pass through it.
Aerosoling simply means, spraying something. I don't use the word 'chemical' because I don't know that to be true. But these are not water contrails though.

I won't debate this. I am merely sharing. The attacks in this forum regarding this matter is almost unprecedented compared to other forums. The fact that we know they are geoengineering and yet people chime to say it's nothing is almost as suspicious as this covert project.

I'm not attacking you, but I'm simply asking how do you know these are not water contrails (made up mostly of water-ice crystals)?

Your rhetorical question goes both ways. How do you know they are?

You see, when a plane or in this case, planes leave trails stretching miles and miles, my radar goes off.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Dapaga
However, a true contrail, being made of ice, soon disappears because the ice melts.

Um... are you aware that at the altitude that planes leaving trails fly at, they temps are around -40 degrees? Water-ice doesn't melt until it's over 32 degrees. Plus 32 degrees.

Please verify my facts.
edit on 4-3-2014 by network dude because: added ice to water for clarification.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Dapaga

Soylent Green Is People
How can you tell that these visible trails are not water-ice crystals (i.e., contrails)?

I always understood that a true contrail was ice crystals forming behind the plane. However, a true contrail, being made of ice, soon disappears because the ice melts. The manufactured contrails, or chemtrails, do not dissipate; instead they fill the sky with cloud-like formations. Also, for ice to form on a plane it must be at a very high altitude.

You've heard of clouds right?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Dapaga

You've understood incorrectly or you have believed incorrect information to be true.

Contrails are made mostly of water-ice crystals and inhabit the same part of the atmosphere as cirrus clouds. Cirrus clouds and contrails have extremely similar compositions, so if a cirrus cloud can persist for a long time, then why not a contrail?

Granted, the conditions (humidity, temperature, and even air pressure) for persistence are not always right. Sometimes the conditions dare not conducive to contrail persistence, and that is when they dissipate quickly.

EDIT TO ADD:

Tell me, if you read somewhere that contrails cannot persist, what made you automatically believe that to be true? Here is one website that cites the science behind why contrails CAN persist:
contrailscience.com...

Can you find websites that cite the science behind why a contrail CANNOT persist?

If you do, you can check the science in both of those websites for yourself (the site that explains why they can and the site that explains why they can't). Once you understand the science behind both of those claims, then you can see for yourself which explanation has more valid science to back up those claims.

edit on 3/4/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Everybody is being kinda mean to the OP.

That said I think they just may be some military jets in a formation.

I don't discount the chemtrail thing but don't see this as such.

Unless... the powers that run Haarp needed a highly concentrated field of whatever it is they need, then maybe it is.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Doesn't matter where I'm located. I've lived long enough to be quite familiar with my sky and the planes that pass through it.

Your OP suggests otherwise

But these are not water contrails though.

But you said you didn't know in your OP but knew it wasn't normal,

How can know its not normal when you don't know what normal is as you said you don't know much about the subject.

I won't debate this. I am merely sharing.

So why post anything else in response if you didn't want to debate and just wanted to share.

The attacks in this forum regarding this matter is almost unprecedented compared to other forums.

The delusional that posters exhibit when questions are asked pertaining to what they post is quite insane as well.

Where has anyone attacked what you wanted to share and not debate?

I see a number of questions being posed based on a known science, care to show these attacks you speak of?

The fact that we know they are geoengineering and yet people chime to say it's nothing is almost as suspicious as this covert project.

If we know and its a fact and is bad, why are we discussing this on a conspiracy site?

Seeing I live in south Florida (NOT Texas) I see military jets all the time. They do not leave mile-long trails.

So you think these trails in your video are a mile long?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Soylent Green is People
You've understood incorrectly or you have believed incorrect information to be true.

I never said I believe anything.

Here is a good video example of what I a meant by a true contrail in my understanding of the definitions.

www.youtube.com...

Also, what do you think of the formation the planes are flying in?

edit on 4-3-2014 by Dapaga because: video not working

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Human_Alien

Soylent Green Is People

Human_Alien
Aerosoling simply means, spraying something. I don't use the word 'chemical' because I don't know that to be true. But these are not water contrails though.

I won't debate this. I am merely sharing. The attacks in this forum regarding this matter is almost unprecedented compared to other forums. The fact that we know they are geoengineering and yet people chime to say it's nothing is almost as suspicious as this covert project.

I'm not attacking you, but I'm simply asking how do you know these are not water contrails (made up mostly of water-ice crystals)?

Your rhetorical question goes both ways. How do you know they are?

You see, when a plane or in this case, planes leave trails stretching miles and miles, my radar goes off.

Because I know that persistent contrails are normal, and have been observed since the beginnings of high-altitude flight (for many decades, even before WWII).

Therefore, if these trails behave like normal contrails, then I would think they are normal contrails unless someone can show me a reason they are not.

I suppose it's possible they are something else, but I would have no reason for thinking that. For example, I suppose it's possible that some anonymous guy I pass on the sidewalk is going to attack me, but that doesn't mean I will run the other way every time I see a person on the sidewalk.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Commercial airliners don't fly 5 abreast in formation like that. As far as whether they're chemtrailing or not, the real proof would be a video shot about an hour later. If that area has gone from mostly sunny to mostly cloudy due to those "contrails" spreading out to blanket a large portion of sky, its chems.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Dapaga

The video you tried to post:

Interesting when shown with the OP's video. Do you notice anything about the two?
In the OP's video, there are whispy clouds that appear to be at the same altitude of the trails. In your video, it's a clear blue sky, no clouds. So if the conditions weren't conducive for clouds, perhaps they weren't conducive for contrails either.

Please look at this objectively and not as you must be on one side or the other.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Dapaga

I never said I believe anything.

Do you believe this

You must believe in what you post, or are you trolling and joking around to try and get a rise out of someone?

How does Ice melt at a temperature that is freezing?

Yes at 30,000 feet almost 10km up its quite cold.

Again, a traditional contrail should dissipate and not be visible for very far behind the plane.

Can you explain why it should?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Soylent Green is People

Yes, actually I can. Because it is ice. The same reason hail, and sleet fall. It is heavy and as it falls into the warmer air, it melts.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Urantia1111
Commercial airliners don't fly 5 abreast in formation like that. As far as whether they're chemtrailing or not, the real proof would be a video shot about an hour later. If that area has gone from mostly sunny to mostly cloudy due to those "contrails" spreading out to blanket a large portion of sky, its chems.

Could they be military jets flying in formation and leaving contrails?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Urantia1111

Can you explain how a trail of chemical left by a plane can spread out to blanket a large portion of the sky. How can it spread out without thinning and disappearing?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Dapaga

Soylent Green is People

Yes, actually I can. Because it is ice. The same reason hail, and sleet fall. It is heavy and as it falls into the warmer air, it melts.

Do you know what cirrus clouds are?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Dapaga

Can you possibly show this amazing phenomenon of a contrail falling to warmer air?

That would be a site to see a line in the sky falling and slowly disappearing

If they stay in the sky and spread they are chemtrails and if the fall to warmer air and dissipate they are contrails, is that right according to you?

What are clouds in your opinion?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Dapaga

Soylent Green is People

Cirrus clouds are also water-ice crystals.

Other (lower) clouds can be water droplets that remain suspended in air (not water vapor, which is invisible, but water droplets, which are visible).

All air has invisible water vapor in it, even blue skies. Visible clouds are not the vapor, but actually WATER that has condensed out of the air. Sometimes those clouds are frozen water, sometimes they are liquid water.

edit on 3/4/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I do.

This is obviously a topic that rises passion in people. I have looked at both sides, and as in the video I linked to (thanks for posting it Network Dude) it is safe to argue that are two types of contrails; those that dissipate and those that do not.

I am just looking for the truth.

If what you say is true and it is no more than a cirrus cloud up in the sky; then it looks to me like it might be a military cloud seeding project.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Dapaga

I do.

So you understand that cirrus are composed of ice crystals?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join