It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Planes aersoling our skies over Austin Texas

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Look see, what preytale can this be?
I don't purport to know what this is all about but I can tell you what it's not; normal!!!

They are changing our atmosphere one way or the other. And if this is non nefarious and just 5 innocent planes traversing through space, why is it our cars have to pass emission tests and airliners are exempt? Seems they're closer to the 'damage zone' than automobiles are, no?
Unreal!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

why is it our cars have to pass emission tests and airliners are exempt?

Are they?

They are changing our atmosphere one way or the other.

And so are you with you flatulence and breath.

I don't purport to know what this is all about but I can tell you what it's not; normal!!!

If you don't know, you simply don't know, you cannot know its not normal when you don't know.

What is the video showing that has you all concerned, contrails?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

PLEASE! if you have time to post this, you have time to check with flight tracking software to identify the planes doing this.
Verify what planes these are so we can check if it's commercial or military!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
It's death from above! Trying to reflect solar radiation back out to space. It's the global warming fanatics at work. And while they are wasting money doing that, they also get to poison all the living things below.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Well considering you are in Austin, your car doesn't need to pass emissions...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Human_Alien

But if you don't claim to know what it is all about how can you claim it's not normal? Are you a meteorologist or atmospheric scientist? It just seems immensely contradictory to me when someone can't tell you what something IS but think they definitively know what it is NOT. it's just an illogical outlook IMO

They are changing our atmosphere one way or the other. And if this is non nefarious and just 5 innocent planes traversing through space, why is it our cars have to pass emission tests and airliners are exempt? Seems they're closer to the 'damage zone' than automobiles are, no?
Unreal!!

How are they altering the atmosphere, what with an why? As for emission standards for commercial aircraft I'd be happy to help you yank that foot out of your mouth. Your last statement I agree with, It is most definitely unreal. The chemtrails that is.

www.epa.gov...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Human_Alien

Unreal!!

How can you tell that these visible trails are not water-ice crystals (i.e., contrails)?

Granted, contrails do block sunlight, but that is not a secret, and that effect has been openly studied and discussed for decades.

Is it a problem? Maybe. However, is it a nefarious and intentional attempt at global climate manipulation or to poison us? I don't believe it is.

As for emissions, the visible stuff you see in a contrail is NOT dirty emissions, but are mostly crystals of water-ice, and much of that water comes from moisture already in the atmosphere before the plane flew through it. Sure, a jet also creates some dirty emissions, but automobiles and industrial factory emissions cause much more air pollution than planes.

edit on 3/4/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Human_Alien
...why is it our cars have to pass emission tests and airliners are exempt? Seems they're closer to the 'damage zone' than automobiles are, no?
Unreal!!

Aircraft must undergo emissions testing. Surely before you posted this you could have googled it (15 minutes, max) to see what testings are done

Here is the PDF to the EPAs guidelines and standards
www.epa.gov...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Given that the US military is on high alert because of the Ukraine situation, I see no reason to get all bent out of shape because a fleet of five planes are leaving nice, ordinary contrails. More than likely, they are military transports involved with the military alert now in progress. There is absolutely no reason to acquaint those ordinary looking contrails with a chemtrails explanation.

That person claimed he is a doctor. Living in the area, I will listen to that video again and get his name so that I can make sure that I never visit a doctor by that name.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

jssaylor2007

You couldn't be any more wrong with that statement.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Texas has zero emissions standards.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I'm just wondering how planes aersole?

Do they need wiping afterwards?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

jssaylor2007

That's not true. There are several counties in Texas in which residents must have their cars inspected for emissions. Travis county (where Austin is located) is among those counties.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

jssaylor2007

Residents of Travis County must have their vehicles emissions system tested once a year using a new, improved testing system. This test is part of the annual safety inspection administered by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS). The reason for using the new emission test is to reduce air pollution caused by gasoline powered vehicles that don't function properly.
Source: www.co.travis.tx.us...

Yesterday I saw the same pattern over Manor, Tx which is about 20 something miles outside of Austin. I did not see the planes just the trails.
edit on 3/4/2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

jssaylor2007

I'm in Texas and I know what I'm saying, obviously you are short two ways here. You don't live in Texas and you don't know the laws. So are you just guessing, or do you simply want to be a difficult troll?

And by the way, that breathless video was not taken today over Austin. We are solidly overcast here with freezing rain.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Doesn't matter where I'm located. I've lived long enough to be quite familiar with my sky and the planes that pass through it.
Aerosoling simply means, spraying something. I don't use the word 'chemical' because I don't know that to be true. But these are not water contrails though.

I won't debate this. I am merely sharing. The attacks in this forum regarding this matter is almost unprecedented compared to other forums. The fact that we know they are geoengineering and yet people chime to say it's nothing is almost as suspicious as this covert project.
edit on 4-3-2014 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Aliensun

Given that the US military is on high alert because of the Ukraine situation, I see no reason to get all bent out of shape because a fleet of five planes are leaving nice, ordinary contrails. More than likely, they are military transports involved with the military alert now in progress. There is absolutely no reason to acquaint those ordinary looking contrails with a chemtrails explanation.

That person claimed he is a doctor. Living in the area, I will listen to that video again and get his name so that I can make sure that I never visit a doctor by that name.

I'm not bent out of shape so I appreciate if you don't start false rumors to make your claim seem better.

Seeing I live in south Florida (NOT Texas) I see military jets all the time. They do not leave mile-long trails.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Human_Alien
Doesn't matter where I'm located. I've lived long enough to be quite familiar with my sky and the planes that pass through it.
Aerosoling simply means, spraying something. I don't use the word 'chemical' because I don't know that to be true. But these are not water contrails though.

I won't debate this. I am merely sharing. The attacks in this forum regarding this matter is almost unprecedented compared to other forums. The fact that we know they are geoengineering and yet people chime to say it's nothing is almost as suspicious as this covert project.

I'm not attacking you, but I'm simply asking how do you know these are not water contrails (made up mostly of water-ice crystals)?

You must have a reason for knowing that the trails seen in this video are not simply normal water-ice contrails. If you don't have a reason for knowing this, then I don't think you should say "it isn't a contrail" without someone refuting you.

Human_Alien
I'm not bent out of shape so I appreciate if you don't start false rumors to make your claim seem better.

Seeing I live in south Florida (NOT Texas) I see military jets all the time. They do not leave mile-long trails.

Considering contrails are generally the same as a cirrus cloud (maybe a little dirtier -- but generally the same composition of water-ice crystals, nevertheless), I don't know why you would think they can't be miles long.

edit on 3/4/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Human_Alien

I guess it all depends on if you want to know the truth, or you are interested in fear mongering. If there is geo-engineering happening, then international laws are being broken and should be stopped. Period.

If these are normal contrails, which based on the existing cloud cover, type of clouds, appear to be very normal contrails.

The 5 planes do look like a military formation. It would be nice to identify the type of plane. If it's 5 fighters, then the likelihood of them being loaded with heavy liquid chemicals is close to zero, if they were all tankers, then we can identify where they are stationed. Then find out if anyone knows more of that base.

As I said, either truth, or fear mongering. Chose one.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

jssaylor2007

This is a prime example of a supposition posing as a fact.So by default alone how can I trust your observation about my sky (and covert projects) when you didn't even bother checking my public accessible profile?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join