It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-CIA Pilot Gives Sworn Testimony That No Planes Hit The Twin Towers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
doz sakhiem owned a remote control air tanker copmany and had just missplaced two trillion dollars which was being investigated at one or more of the destroyed targets...

nawww..no planes it is

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

edit on 3-3-2014 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

he has credentials where planes are concerned and, yet, he claims no planes hit the towers. none. zero. not an airplane. search the site and you'll find a nice conversation I had with him where he tries to convince me that I don't know what an airplane in the sky looks like.

there are 2 possible explanations for the people who push the no plane theory.

1. they are paid to talk about a 9/11 conspiracy that is so ludicrous and idiotic that it results in all 9/11 researchers being lumped into a giant loon category.

2. they're certifiably insane.

that's it.

I tend to think they're all part of option 1. The sad truth is that planes did hit the towers. the towers did collapse and a whole lot of people died.

What has never been answered is how the hell the plot happened. with all our supposed intel, we failed to stop it and, even as it was happening, how did we sit idle for as long as we did, allowing 3 of the 4 planes to hit their mark?

here's your magic trick, to use your own description:

The no plane theory, the bombs in the building theory, all the lunacy that is centered around the twin towers, is what magicians will call a diversion.

while you sit and stare at the left hand, the right hand is slipping the card under the table.

in this case, the no planes crowd are hell bent on proving the dumbest possible theory about that day that has ever been conjured, all the while ignoring the more important things like "did we shoot down that 4th plane" (I believe we did) and "who dropped the ball and allowed this all to even happen."

so, whilst you sit and gaze at the sleight of hand that Mr. Lear is playing for you, those of us who know there were planes, who saw them, will continue to dig into the real mysteries of that day.

edit on 3-3-2014 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I have looked in to John Lear quite a bit and, unfortunately, he is not credible in the least.
reply to post by sheepslayer247

When it comes to aircraft or flying, there aren't many in the world who are more qualified then John Lear....if any.

John Lear, a captain for a major US Airline has flown over 160 different types of aircraft, in over 50 different countries. He holds 17 world speed record in the Lear Jet and is the only pilot ever to hold every airline certificate issued by the Federal Aviation Administration.

Did you see that?...the only pilot ever. I'd say that makes the man an expert on commercial airliners. I wouldn't dismiss him so quickly.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

My wife's uncle was in a building across the street and saw one of the planes hit one of the towers with his own eyes. His honesty is impeccable, and is not in the limelight, and is otherwise non involved, and has no agenda, and has no allegiance besides to himself. I believe Uncle Buddy.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

There is so much more that would have to be explained if there was no planes...
As stated before the second tower impact was seen all over the city, that would be quite a feat to make that an illusion.
Also if they were just faking the planes then why not make 7 get hit? I'd say 7 was suppose to get hit and it never did but still had to come down, if they were faking the planes then wouldn't we have seen 7 get hit?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

deadcalm

I have looked in to John Lear quite a bit and, unfortunately, he is not credible in the least.

When it comes to aircraft or flying, there aren't many in the world who are more qualified then John Lear....if any.

John Lear, a captain for a major US Airline has flown over 160 different types of aircraft, in over 50 different countries. He holds 17 world speed record in the Lear Jet and is the only pilot ever to hold every airline certificate issued by the Federal Aviation Administration.

Did you see that?...the only pilot ever. I'd say that makes the man an expert on commercial airliners. I wouldn't dismiss him so quickly.

Agreed
I remember reading some of his post here on ATS and maybe it was just the parts I was reading but it seemed he was more focused on proving that an ordinary boeing could not achieve what was achieved by those planes that morning both the speed and the manuvers they did at those speeds.
Also that the experience, or lack there of, of the said hijackers would not allow them to pull the the moves they made. That is more personal opinion sure but coming from someone that would know

link   

sayzaar
John Lear also said that the world was controlled by human eating reptilian aliens. Which one is true and which one is a lie ?
Perhaps they are both lies. Then again, perhaps they are both true.
TBH, i don't think John Lear knows anything at all. If he does, he should provide some evidence.

Thought everyone knew that lol. Didn't you see the video of Bush shifting lol..

I really don't think that should discredit him. Lol although I really was not aware they are eating us lol.....

As for nine eleven and holographic images Hmmmm nope holograms and live film don't play well with each other... Sorry

Now if you want to discuss whether a plane is going to bring a steel structure that is designed to withstand an earthquake straight down like that we can talk. At the most, part of the structure should have sheared off and left the rest standing. Look, not rocket science, our military has been studying this kind of stuff since WWII. Even when a bomb or missile hits structure like this most of it stands. The only way you get this is demo charges or some of our new weapons. Oops I didn't say that out loud did I..... Lol

No, planes hit for sure. That part is no question.

The Bot

link   
Alright alright alright folks. You've been divided and polarized here.....there are way more options then plane no plane.....did we all forget about remote controlled full size military planes that were proved to exist in the 1950-70's around the Cuban/pearl harbour time.

So ok...people seen a plane....ok...you did...it could have been a modded one as I recall no defining commercial markings on the second

Ok no plane? Well sure ...not a standard run of the mill plane that would break up at that speed..altitude and keep precision.

Keep emotions at bay and put the mud back down.... not claiming my idea is right...but come on...think!
edit on 3-3-2014 by LaHaver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
]

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by deadcalm

You're correct. Lear is very knowledgeable and is quite accomplished. No doubting that.

The problem is that his record of accomplishment has been used to add credibility to his outrageous claims. Its called an argument from authority.

The appeal to authority is a logical fallacy[5] because authorities are not necessarily correct about judgments related to their field of expertise.[6] Though reliable authorities are correct in judgments related to their area of expertise more often than laypersons,[citation needed] they can still come to the wrong judgments through error, bias, dishonesty, or falling prey to groupthink. Thus, the appeal to authority is not an argument for establishing facts.[6]

Source

It is the hope that people fall for this "argument from authority" to lend credibility to otherwise preposterous claims.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Forget John Lear and his credentials,

Nope...I will not forget what he has said...credibility does come into play here.

Did you see or not see planes hit the buildings whether live on tv or in real life??
Yes or no??

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LaHaver

I'm all for an investigation that looks at the possability the planes were modified in some way and maybe John Leer's affidavit will spawn such an investigation. I doubt it.

But the no-plane business falls flat on it's face right from the start. There is no evidence to suggest such a thing and just because Leer says it so does not make it so. Expert or not.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

soulpowertothendegree

Well isn't that interesting, my thread got moved. What if what he is saying is true? I guess the powers that be have laid their cards on the table and stamped this a big fat ludicrous lie. So be it.

John Leer is a well-knows BS artist. He's charismatic and plays his argument of authority to the bitter end. I've researched Leer for many years now and there comes a point where you can no longer trust him.

He claims there is an atmosphere on the moon and when you die your soul goes to a soul-collector on the backside of the moon. I could keep going.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Maybe it was the moon people… ?

John Lear

I’m sure you will agree that no one would be crazy enough to
tell me that there are over a billion people living on the moon. Or that I
would be crazy enough to report it if it weren’t true.

mysteriousuniverse.org...

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

soulpowertothendegree
His credibility as a pilot is not in question at all.

He has no credibility when he goes to nutty land. Look around the forum and the internet at some of his wild and fantastical claims. He went off the deep end. He's senile. Or he's just playing a game with the gullible.

Either way, his name alone used to invoke respect and reverence. But now, he's either just a poor excuse, or hoaxing the gullible.

He may have credibility as a pilot, but he has zero credibility when it comes to the physics of how those planes entered the buildings.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I have eeen videoe about this theory already.

It shows the actuql footage of the plqnes hitting the towers. You can see the plane literally merge into the buileing like a cd goes into a horizontal slot for a disc player. No trauma, no impact, just the plane effortlessly dissapearing into the building for the first split second when the video is slowed down magnified.

I am not above thiw theory. I do belive the government has some serious holographic technology. I dont think it too far fetched thqt those plqnes were mayb3 holograms.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join