It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-CIA Pilot Gives Sworn Testimony That No Planes Hit The Twin Towers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

edit on 3-3-2014 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

what about all the eyewitnesses who live and work in NYC? folks like me, who actually saw the second plane hit the tower, from all many different parts of the city? what about the folks who were in the buildings and got out?

one guy, who believes there's a tower on the moon that catches our souls, says he knows the truth and we're supposed to believe him over all the actual eyewitnesses?

Here's a question that, perhaps, this collection of great minds can answer because now I'm kind of curious about it.

how many of the more vocal 9/11 people, those who claim no planes or bombs in the building etc, were actually here that day? I recall 1 guy, the Spanish guy who worked in the basement. other than him, I don't think any of these clowns spouting their "truths" have any idea how many people saw it all unfold, live, not on tv, not streamed on the internet, not beamed to them thru some kooky moon tower.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Sure and people like you do what they can to derail threads on purpose

Accuse me off being a shill.
Its very typical and weak at best.

A blog might have merit...coming from John Lear knowledge...HAHAHAHAHAHA
edit on 3-3-2014 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2014 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

soulpowertothendegree
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Yeah well I would put more faith in him than someone who wants to use Hitler as an avatar.

You are more than welcome to believe in or trust whomever you so choose. I'm just giving my take on a person that has been around for quite some time in the esoteric/conspiracy community and has little to no credibility whatsoever. If you research Lear and his claims...you will come to the same conclusion.

Side note: My avatar is Hitler......doing the "Angus Young" and playing a banjo. It's supposed to put him in a compromising position and most of all, it's supposed to be funny.

Relax and don't be so serious. We're are friends here.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I'd love for him to right, and if it was someone different, compel the authorities, whoever they may be, to do something about it.

Like I said, as good a chance for that happening, there is a much better chance that this is much ado about nothing. He's been rubber stamped with a big red CREDIBILITY?.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I firmly believe that 9/11 as we know it was a complete sham. However, I cannot buy a no-plane theory...even if Mr. Lear and his "expertise" are making this claim. The eyewitnesses from all sides of viewing, the countless home videos, etc. The stage was far too large and far too open for an illusion of that sort.

I don't think it's fair for you to belittle the folks on this thread that have differing opinions. Keep an open mind and hear them out. Engage and learn why they think this. It might even change your mind.

It's hard to see Lear as credible when he's made so many outrageous claims and provided no proof. I personally think he's been drinking too much of Icke's kool-aid.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

sn0rch

soulpowertothendegree
reply to post by opethPA

Throw out opinions and pretend you have brains...don't forget that one...just curious if you actually read the article or even visited my other thread and took a view of the videos I posted there?

How old are you?

I ask because most of us with an age providing us the a memory of that actual day, know planes hit the towers.

This is not "did nostradamus skull have the date the guy opened his coffin" written on it stuff.

Pretty sure you are not going to dismiss the 100% evidence of planes hitting the towers and then insult someone else.

I love a good 9/11 conspiracy but I am completely on your side. There were planes that hit the towers that day, If you were old enough to remember it clearly then you would know that YES THERE WERE PLANES THAT HIT THE TWIN TOWERS.

Now if we are not talking about the towers then yes I do believe no planes where used. There was no real evidence linking passenger jets to the incidences that happened at the pentagon, building 7 and the "plane that crashed in a field". No jets were used there, but they were used on the twin towers, Ill never forget that day because 9/11 is my birthday.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

soulpowertothendegree
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Well that means that you think all blogs are full of it. The same can be said for certain countries. What about the credibility of the US government? What about the credibility of the News? What about your credibility?

Credibility is tightly related to bias and motivational interests. For the news and the government, we can get quite a bit of legitimate information from it. Sometimes it's half truths as something has been left out purposely.

In any case, Lear was a member of the forum so you can go back and take a look at his bias and motivations and judge for yourself.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

This I can agree with. I can believe that the planes that we saw hit the towers were not normal passenger planes. Modified and made to look like the passenger planes, sure. The one image that stands out in my mind from the multiple documentaries I have seen is the cylindrical item that seems to be attached to the belly of the plane.

Now that being said, Lear is claiming that no planes hit the towers. I think that is what makes his claims not worth considering.

From the OP:

A former CIA and civilian pilot has sworn an affidavit, stating that no planes flew into the Twin Towers as it would have been physically impossible.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

OK take it easy.

Less character assassination, more sense if you don't mind.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

soulpowertothendegree

Certainly you are qualified to offer an opinion on this subject and thanks for stopping by. I do not think for one moment that those that were there thought they saw something happen, but those same people have gone to magic shows and watched a person be cut in half. The possibilities of what did happen are not what is being questioned, it is how it happened. I can say for a certainty it did not happen the way we were led to believe.

wow. you're telling me that all of us that actually saw one, or both planes hit the towers are victims of a doug henning type illusion?

you're telling me that my friends, who, to this day, are haunted by the images of people plummeting to their deaths, are no different than a penn and teller audience?

I take it that, on that day, you were watching on tv.

I have made this suggestion many times and you, my friend, shall now be offered the same.

come to NYC. Come downtown, come to the site of the towers, and stand on a corner for a few minutes, preaching that utter b.s. and see how many people will tell you, New York style, how off the mark you are.

the sheer ignorance of the no planes crowd never ceases to amaze me.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
He is doing nothing more than jumping on the bandwagon.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I couldn't care less if it was pineapple chunks that flew into the towers - 9/11 was an inside job.

If John signs an affidavit giving his opinion that no planes flew into the towers then good on him.

Irrelevant when you consider that it was an inside job.

Patriot act, invasion of Afghanistan, Halliburton, invasion of Iraq, Osama the cave dwelling renal failing patsy, tower 7.

NOTHING is more laughable than the official story.....

edit on 3-3-2014 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Ya had to be some sort of planes, reinforced to be able to withstand the impact makes the most sense.
To say there is no planes is ludicrous.... Why can't he just use his creds to push a no commercial plane theory instead of a crazy no planes at all theory

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join