It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My new sci-fi adventure campaign on Indieagogo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hello my ATS friends!

I've got a new adventure that deals with a project I wish to bring to life. Some of you may remember my campaign for my "Afroman for President" movie short here on ATS. Now, I've got another project and I wish to recruit ATS to help me.

I'm looking to self-produce my story which is a weird take on the movie "the Invasion of the Body Snatchers" titled "Pimpin' Inc' Invasion of the Booty Snatchers." In this story which covers a controversial subject, Afroman and Afrodite have to stop a dastardly Pimp from his evil plan. THIS ONE IS NOT FOR KIDS! Some will be offended but the intention is to entertain and educate. Those who can support please do so.

This story centers on the conspiracy theory that centers on the Crime and Punishment engine and how intricate it really is. I like it if I do say so myself! What say you, ATS?

www.indiegogo.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lostbook

A sample would go a long way in showing people what they're investing in.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

A sample would go a long way in showing people what they're investing in.

Well, I don't have a sample of this current project just a written story as of now. I haven't started developing the artwork yet. I have a few other Youtube animations for other projects that involve the same story line:

www.youtube.com...
2min 19sec

www.youtube.com...
24min 59sec

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

The name is a bit misleading. I think I have seen Invasion of The Booty Snatchers in the "backroom" of an old video store before. lol

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Holographicmeat

The name is a bit misleading. I think I have seen Invasion of The Booty Snatchers in the "backroom" of an old video store before. lol

I did a search on IMDB and nothing came up so I think I'm safe. Thanks for the heads up though.

top topics

join